妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom! u202d
不 不 不
No, no. No!
不
No!
忆往昔
-你说你是谁来着 -我是阿斯摩太
- Who'd you say you were? - I am Asmodeus.
第四位地狱王子
Fourth Prince of Hell.
新官上任了
There's a new Sheriff in town.
没有路西法的痕迹
No trace of Lucifer.
现在 我们得先找他儿子
At this point, we must focus on the son.
他也毫无踪迹 先生
There's no sign of him either, Sir.
路西法不在 我要找到他 训练他统治
With Lucifer gone, I want him found and trained to rule,
当然 我会做他卑微的谏臣
with me as his humble advisor, of course.
你该死了的
You should be dead.
你是谁
And who are you?
不认识我了吗 弟弟
Don't you know me, brother?
米迦勒
Michael?
你想干什么 杀了我吗
What are you gonna do? Kill me?
或许我需要你
Maybe I need you.
每次我想做点好事
Every time I try and do something good,
就会有人受伤
people get hurt.
不
No.
我不知道我是什么
I don't know what I am.
或许我也是个怪物
Maybe I'm just another monster.
我不能让这世界变得更好 这样不行
I can't make the world a better place, not like this.
我知道如果我留下 我会伤到你们的
And I know that if I stay, I'm gonna hurt you.
-杰克 听我说 -我得走了
- Jack, listen... - u202dI have to go.
不 杰克
No, Jack.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
如今
我对老爸有好多不满呢
I got plenty of gripes with the old man.
他自以为是的自恋
His self-righteous narcissism,
他的"不听我的就滚蛋"的怪癖
his "my way or the highway" quirk.
我得承认
I gotta hand it to him.
他爆出宇宙时 确实有过辉煌时刻
He had a couple of great seconds when he banged out the universe.
他挺有创意的
Guy had creative chops.
还乐观
And optimism.
这我承认
I'll give him that.
尽管他烦人
And despite his pissiness
毫无讽刺意识
and his massive lack of irony,
他的确给了人类一个好机会
he did give mankind a good turn at bat
一个生活在天堂的机会
and a chance to live in paradise.
他统治 他降罚 他分开海
He ruled. He smote. He parted waters.
受那些以人的形象创造上帝的人的崇拜
Worshipped by creatures who made God in man's image.
然后 他觉得失望了
And then, he got disappointed.
或是更糟 无聊了
Or worse, bored.
于是拿上他的玩具 走人了
Picked up all his toys and... left.
刚刚怎么回事
What was that?
我在你的颞叶里转了转
Hitched a ride on your temporal lobe.
看到了你的世界
Saw your world.
你抛下的那个天堂
That paradise you left behind?
我去那儿住好了
Believe I'll take up residence,
为人们提供下指引
lend my guiding hand.
当然了
Ah, of course.
因为你在这里做得那么好嘛
'Cause you've done such wonders with this place.
我在你脑袋里时
While I was in your head,
我看到了你害怕什么
I saw what you're afraid of --
再次被关起来 就像当初在牢笼里那样
being locked up again, like you were in the Cage.
所以 等我完事了
So after I'm done,
会把你丢在这里 一个人
you'll be left here, alone,
永远痛苦
in agony, forever.
好吧 哥们 能帮个忙吗
Okay, bro, could you do me a favor?
咬我啊
Eat me.
凶鬼恶灵
第十三季 第七集
世界大战
有发现吗
Anything?
没有 谢谢
No. Thanks.
还没有
Not yet.
我已经向我们认识的所有猎人发了通告
I put out an APB to u202devery single Hunter we know.
但是 杰克消失了
But...Jack's off the grid.
那孩子就是心力交瘁了
Kid was pretty spun out.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
早晚总会看到什么信♥号♥♥的 是吧
I mean, there's gotta be a sign at some point, right?
是啊
Yeah.
那孩子打个嗝都能引发海啸
Kid can cause a tsunami with a hiccup.
我不知道 或许他在掩盖踪迹
I don't know. Maybe he's covering his tracks.
或许 这种证据的明显匮乏
Or this apparent dearth of evidence is, in fact,
正是证据本身
the evidence.
什么证据
The evidence of...
说明他遭遇了可怕的不幸
Of some horrific misadventure that's befallen him,
比如 被阿斯摩太拽去了地狱
like being dragged down to Hell by Asmodeus.
或是 我不知道 或许更糟
Or... I don't know, possibly worse,
被天使劫持去了天堂
being hijacked to Heaven by angels.
但天使不是罩不住他吗
Yeah, but isn't he too fast and furious for angels?
或许是 也或许不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
我要去查查看
That's what I'm gonna find out.
跟谁查 天使吗
Find out from who? From -- from the angels?
对
Yes.
好吧 那我们走吧
All right. Well, let's go.
迪恩 你不能跟我一起去
Dean, you can't accompany me.
我的联络人本就对见面很紧张了
My contact is already anxious about meeting
如果有陌生人在 就更不会开口了
and won't speak in the presence of a stranger.
那就介绍我一下 我就不陌生了
So introduce me. Then I'm not a stranger.
我可以带啤酒去
I'll bring a six-pack.
迪恩 我发了誓会保护这孩子的
Dean, I swore I would protect this boy.
让我来吧
Let me do this.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
好吧
All right.
看来我们只能继续等了
I guess we're stuck in idle.
那么
So...
我们做什么
What do we do?
就干坐着等吗
Just -- just sit around here and wait?
我们可以去查案
Well, we could work a case.
有三桩凶杀案
We got three murders here
相隔几百英里 手法相同
a couple hundred miles apart, same M.O.
被害人被割喉前都被残酷折磨过
They were all horribly tortured before having their throat slit.
看尸体 旁边
Look at the body. Next to it.
她是个女巫
She's a witch.
-都是巫师吗 -看来是的
- Were they all witches? - Looking like.
而且不是猎人杀怪
These aren't Hunter kills.
更具有仪式性
They're -- u202dthey're more ritualistic,
像是祭祀什么的
like a sacrament or something.
而且 他们的住处都被洗劫
Plus, all their places were ransacked,
所以 有人在找什么东西
which means somebody was looking for something.
杰克
Jack...
杰克
Jack...
杰克
Jack...
阿斯摩太大人
Lord Asmodeus.
就没人知道要敲门吗
Does no one think of knockin'?
我有杰克的消息
I have news of The Jack.
说
What is it?
没有杰克的消息
There is no news of The Jack.
我们已经用尽了一切资源
We've exhausted all our resources.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
这是一个具有极大力量的生命体
This is an entity of immense power,
但我却什么都感应不到
and yet, I detect nothing.
温家兄弟真是把他隐蔽得太好了
The Winchesters are doing a masterful job of cloaking him.
我觉得不是
u202dI doubt that,
因为 杰克也不在他们那里了
since they don't have The Jack anymore, either.
你说什么
Say what?
我们收买♥♥了一名猎人
We have a Hunter on the payroll
他说 温家兄弟
who says u202dthe Winchesters themselves
也在慌乱地找他
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表