Wait, what?
鬼
G-g-g-g-ghost!
各位 不是鬼
Guys, no. It's not a ghost.
是吗 那人他是怎么穿墙的
Oh, yeah? Then, man, how did he just walk through that wall?!
可能有秘门
Well, there's probably a hidden door.
不管是什么 现在没有了
Well, whatever it was, it's gone now.
他似乎是从这里出来的
It looks like he was coming out of here.
这可不妙
Well, that's not good.
我可能要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
走吧 大家伙
Come on, gang!
他们是总这样见到尸体转身就走吗
So do they always just walk away from dead bodies or...
萨姆 冷点 来去无影
Sam, the cold spot, fritzing out...
那是鬼 我们的那种鬼
that was a ghost -- our kind of ghost.
我觉得这部卡♥通♥闹鬼了
I think this cartoon is haunted.
好吧 计划通弗莱德 你有什么打算
All right, Prepmeister Fred, what's your plan?
我们应该全部散开 在房♥子里寻找线索
We should all split up and search the house for clues.
这也算计划
That's a plan?
我觉得我们不该分开
I-I don't think we should separate.
如果我们都在一起 我和迪恩
It'll be easier for Dean and me to keep you safe
更能保护你们
if we're all together.
不是吧 萨姆
Really, Sam?
我没想到你这样宽肩膀的大块头
I wouldn't expect such a big, broad-shouldered fella like you
也会像夏吉那么胆小
to be as chicken as Shaggy.
别介意 夏吉
No offense, Shaggy.
不介意
Like, none taken.
如果这是真鬼 那他们可有麻烦了
If this is a real ghost, these guys are in trouble.
我们不能允许他们有事
We can't let anything happen to them.
没错 我们暂时听那个领巾男友的
Exactly. So, for now, let's follow ascot boy's lead.
我要跟达芙妮组队
I call team up with Daphne!
好啊 那就我们三个
Great! It'll be just the three of us.
萨姆和我去阁楼看
Sam and I will check the attic.
除非你太害怕
I mean... unless you're too scared.
什么 不 我们去阁楼吧
What? N-no, I-I'm... Let's check the attic.
天呐 那我和史酷比就跟你一队了
Like, man, I guess that leaves me and old Scoob with you,
-卡西迪奥 -太棒了
- Castiel. - Wonderful.
我曾经带领大军 如今却跟
I once led armies, and now I'm paired with
糙汉和一只说话狗组队
a scruffy Philistine and a talking dog.
看来这是你第一次遇上神秘事件
So I guess this is your first mystery.
如果你那运动员的宽肩膀
So if you could keep those giant linebacker shoulders
能别撞坏什么线索 就太好了
from knocking over any clues, that would be great.
你干吗老提我的肩膀
Why do you keep talking about my shoulders?
我
Oh, I,
或许鬼就是那个
Maybe that was the ghost.
听着 我不该告诉你的
Look, I'm not supposed to tell you this,
但鬼是真的
but ghosts are real.
我哥哥和我 我们猎杀他们
My brother and I, we hunt them,
还有狼人 吸血鬼 恶魔
along with werewolves and vampires and demons and...
我们拯救了世界 好几次呢
We've saved the world. A lot.
萨姆 简单的事实就是
Look, Sam, the simple fact is
怪物不过是戴面具的坏人
monsters are nothing more than crooks in masks --
一般都是不知耻的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
usually unscrupulous real estate developers.
一 有比这更好的房♥地♥产♥诈骗
One, there are way better real estate scams.
-二 -看 线索
- And two -- - Hey, look! A clue.
-好奇怪 -好奇怪
- That's strange. - That's strange.
看来我们都发现这些玩具
I guess we both noticed that these toys are
是这上面唯一没有落满灰尘的东西
the only things up here that aren't covered in dust.
其实 我看到的是这个
Actually, I was noticing this.
灵质
Ectoplasm.
鬼会留下这个
This gets left behind by ghosts.
停下吧
Oh, stop already.
你不会真♥相♥信鬼吧
You can't really believe in ghosts.
-我说的吧 -才不是
- Told you. - It's not a g--
大概是圣诞节彩灯和钓线
It's probably just Christmas lights and -- and fishing line.
达芙
So, Daph,
我一般不用使上这招的
I usually don't have to do this,
但你喜欢什么样的男人
but what do you look for in a guy?
我不知道
I don't know.
强壮 真诚
Strong, sincere,
领巾也不赖
and an ascot wouldn't hurt.
等等
Hold on.
看那本书
Check out that book.
这里有好多书呢 迪恩
There are a lot of books in here, Dean.
不 那本
No, that one.
唯一没有融入卡...
The one that isn't painted into the background of the car--
图书馆背景的
Library. The...library.
抱歉 我以为会有秘密通道什么的
Sorry. I thought it might be some kind of secret passage or...
达芙妮 你没事吧
Daphne, you okay?
或许我该给你检查一下 以确保没事
Maybe I should just give you a once-over to make sure.
不是吧
Hell, no.
是有人开窗了吗
Like, did someone open a window?
是啊 这里好冷
Yeah, it's cold in here.
从没见过鬼穿这么荒唐的衣服
Never seen a ghost wear such a ridiculous costume.
跑啊
Run! Run!
*史酷比狗 你在哪*
*Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?*
*我们有活儿要干了*
*We got some work to do now*
*史酷比狗 你在哪*
*Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? *
*我们现在需要你帮忙*
*We need some help from you now*
*出来吧 史酷比狗 我看到你了*
*Come on, Scooby-Doo, I see you*
*假装只是小事一桩*
*Pretending you got a sliver*
*你别想骗过我 我看得到*
*You're not foolin' me 'cause I can see*
*你吓得发抖的样子*
*The way you shake and shiver *
*我们还要破解谜题*
*You know we got a mystery to solve*
*史酷比狗 准备行动吧*
*So, Scooby-Doo, be ready for your act*
*别有所保留*
*Don't hold back*
*史酷比狗 如果你撑过来*
*And, Scooby-Doo, if you come through*
*你就奖赏自己一块零食吧*
*You're gonna have yourself a Scooby Snack*
*没错*
*That's a fact!*
*史酷比狗 你在哪*
*Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?*
*你准备好 你愿意*
*You're ready and you're willin'*
*如果我们能指望你 史酷比狗*
*If we can count on you, Scooby-Doo*
*我知道我们能抓到坏人*
*I know we'll catch that villain*
伙计们
Guys!
我们得阻止这个鬼
We have to stop this ghost.
我们差点成功了 迪恩都抓住他的腿了
We almost did. Dean had him by the thigh.
什么
He what?
我差点抓到他了 那才是重点
I almost caught him. That's the point.
各位 拜托
Guys, come on.
最后说一次 这世上没有鬼魂
For the last time, there's no such thing as ghosts.
不
Oh, no!
这服装看上去好真
That costume looks really...real.
-我来抓他 -弗莱德 别
- I'll get him. - Fred, don't!
弗莱德
Fred!
看来我们该跑了
Like, that's our cue to get out of here!
跑啊
Run!
夏吉
Shaggy!
迪恩 铁
Dean! Iron!
那是怎么回事
What just happened?
-夏吉呢 -在这里
- Where's Shaggy? - Over here!
帮帮忙啊
Like, little help?
夏吉
Shaggy!
史酷比狗
Scooby!
-史酷比狗 -抓到你了
- Scooby! - Gotcha!
你抓到我了 谁抓着你呢
You've got me! Who's got you?!
夏吉
Shaggy!
夏吉 你没事吧
Shaggy! Are you okay?
我看着像没事吗
Like, do I look like I'm okay?
他的胳膊似乎断了
It appears his arm is broken.
什么 那不...
What? That's not --
我曾从博物馆的一架双翼飞机里跳下来都没事
I have jumped out of a biplane in a museum and was fine!
-这是怎么回事 -我不知道
- How did this happen?! - I-I don't know. I...
有什么把我甩了出去
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表