of Sam, Dean, Cass, Mary,
还有你的亲儿子 杰克
and your very own son Jack.
没错
That's right.
你儿子在那里呢
Your wee boy's over there,
等他见到他的三个爸爸会很开心的
and he'll be so glad to see his three fathers.
当然了 在他看来 他们才是他的爸爸
Of course, as far as he's concerned, they are his father.
你呢
And you?
你对他什么都不是 对我也一样
You're nothing to him. Or me.
对谁都一样
Or anyone now.
什么都不是
Nothing.
红发女 你不该惹我生气的
Red, you shouldn't have made me mad.
来我办公室一下
Step into my office.
知道吗
You know...
你和小加 你们趁我消沉时打击我
you and Gabe, you kicked me when I was down.
我当时没有任何斗志 我没有任何求生欲
I didn't have any fight. I didn't have anything to live for.
但你
u202dBut you, you,
你又给了我值得为之奋斗的东西
you gave me something to fight for again.
我儿子
My boy.
所以冲这点 我会让你死利落点
So for that, that I'm gonna be quick.
[咒语]
Defendatur!
该死
Bollocks.
好吧
Fine.
虽然这不如你所愿
This isn't how you wanted things to work out,
但是 罗威娜 多亏了你
but yes, Rowena, thanks to you,
萨姆和迪恩要被困在噩梦般的世界里了
Sam and Dean'll be trapped in some sort of nightmare universe
而且魔鬼也在那边
with the Devil himself.
而只有你或许能想办法
And you're the only person who might be able
让门一直开到他们回来
to devise a way to keep the door back home open for them.
但是
But...
抱歉了 小伙子们
Sorry, boys.
再见 一路顺风 不关我事
Au revoir, bon voyage, not my problem.
该死
Bollocks!
该死极了
Bums bollocks.
准备了吗
u202dYou good?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
第二次或许能成功 是吧
Second time's a charm, right?
好了 计划如下
All right, here's the plan.
跟紧了 别停步
Stay close, keep walking.
会动的都杀
Anything moves, kill it.
我们上吧
Let's do this.
抱歉
Sorry.
绊倒了
Tripped.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
让我来
Here. Let me.
玛姬 玛姬
Maggie! Maggie!
你没事吧
You all right?
我们继续走
Let's keep moving.
这边的路被堵上了
We got a blocked passage over here.
得搬石块
Need to move some rocks.
伙计们
Guys?
迪恩
Dean?
弗洛伊德
Floyd?
玛姬 救命
Maggie, help!
我搞定了
I got it. I got it.
萨姆
u202dSammy!
迪恩
u202dDean!
萨姆
Sam!
迪恩
Dean.
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sammy!
-迪恩 -怎么
- Dean. - u202dWhat?
他不见了
He's gone.
不
No!
迪恩
Dean! u202d
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
迪恩 我们救不了他
Dean, we can't save him.
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Dean?
你朋友的事
Um, about your friend,
我很遗...
I'm so s--
我们肯定靠近代顿了
We must be getting close to Dayton.
至少到外♥围♥了
On the outskirts at least.
我不能...
I-I-I can't.
这符文太强了
This...this warding is too strong.
我们不是来找架的
We're -- we're not here to fight.
我们只想找
We're just looking for...
玛丽
Mary.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
你们怎么找到我们的
How did you even find us?
迪恩
Dean...
萨姆呢
where's Sam?
好啊 萨姆
Hey, Sammy.
不
No.
是啊
Yeah.
你可以捏自己
I mean, you could do the whole pinch yourself,
揉眼睛
rub your eyes thing,
也可以像个大男孩那样
or you could put on your big boy pants
直接
and just, you know,
认清现实
cut right to the realization
的确是我
that yep, it's me.
你
Y-you -- you...
-你复活了我 -是的
- You brought me back. - u202dI did.
不客气
You're welcome.
为什么
Why?
我正要说呢
Oh, well, I'm getting to that.
裂缝
The rift.
裂缝 罗威娜
The rift. Rowena.
她没事
Oh, she's okay.
我虽然是想杀她
I mean, I-I was gonna kill her,
但我还没来得及动手 就被她轰到了这里
but she blasted me here before I had a chance to, so...
真是厉害 自卫
It's great, self-defense.
但我反正也要来这里的
But, uh, I was coming here anyway.
但我们放了你的能量
But we drained you.
所以我怎么会有能量
So how did I have the juice to pull off
让你复活吗
my little Lazarus trick?
说来话长了
Uh, that's a long story,
但我基本上追踪你们到了这里
but I was basically tracking you here,
然后我遭遇了一队米迦勒的天使
and then I came across a handful of Michael's angels
然后我
and I...
吃了他们
ate 'em.
看来说来也没那么话长嘛
I guess it's not really a long story, is it?
-你想要什么 -我想要什么
- What do you want? - u202dWhat do I want?
我想要大家都想要的
I want what everyone wants.
我想要老爸亲自道歉
I want a personal apology from Pop.
我想看全年免费重播的《变装赛》
I want rerun-free, year-round episodes of "Drag Race""
懂了 好吧
Yeah, got it. Okay, right.
我们没话可说了
We're done here.
你去哪
Are you going?
给
Here.
外面黑
It's dark out there.
嗯 他们到处都是
Yeah, they're sorta... sorta all over there,
是我在抵着他们呢
and I'm holding them back.
他们就等着我弹个指响呢
They're just waiting for a little snap of the fingers,
但我不希望他们再冲进来吃你
but I didn't want 'em flooding in here and eatin' ya again,
至少得等我们谈完了的
not until after we finished our convo.
你想要什么
What do you want?!
我想要你已经有了的
I want u202dwhat you already have --
跟我儿子建立感情
a relationship with my son.
好吧 曾几何时
Okay, there was a time that I would,
我会直接抓住他 但
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表