Everything ends.
但在此之前
But until then,
天堂的大门不会开启了
the gates of Heaven are closed.
你感觉如何
How you feelin'?
就像脸被人打了好几下
Like I got punched in the face. A lot.
嗯 关于那个
Yes, about that...
伯纳德很热忱
Bernard's very enthusiastic.
是啊 可以这么说吧
Yeah, that's one word for it.
你呢 你感觉如何
And what about you? How are you feelin'?
我跟死亡干架输了
I fought Death and lost.
我好累 感觉比之前弱了
I feel tired. Weaker.
不知道会不会一直如此
I don't know if it's forever.
萨姆 我做了什么
Sam, what have I done?
你有机会杀我 但你没有
You had a chance to kill me and -- and you didn't.
我觉得这叫进步
I'd call that progress.
我觉得这叫奇迹
I'd call that a miracle.
知道吗
And, you know,
克劳力的事 不能怪你
what happened with Crowley, that wasn't your fault.
他根本没有机会
He never had a chance.
他自己做了决定
He made his choices.
就像我们每个人那样
Just like we all do.
每个人都做过
Look, every one of us has done something
我们必须承受的事
that we have to live with,
我们在努力弥补的事
that we're trying to make up for.
每个人都是
Every one of us.
就算没有多加的那些魔法
Even without all that extra juice,
你也还是最致命的女巫
you're still the deadliest witch around.
受宠若惊
Flatterer.
我们
Yeah, well, we, um...
我们可能需要你帮忙
we may need your help
救我们的家人
to save our family, to...
甚至拯救世界
hell, to save the world.
你想获得救赎
You wanna be redeemed?
这就是一大步了
This would be a pretty big step.
你觉得我还能得到救赎吗
And you think I still can be?
是的
Yeah. I do.
我们都觉得
We both do.
但你回答之前 你得知道一件事
But before you answer, you gotta know something.
路西法回来了
Lucifer is back.
当然了
Of course he is.
你不会...
Now you're not gonna...
崩溃吗 惊惶不已吗
Breakdown? Crack apart in terror?
我当然非常害怕
Of course I'm horrified and scared.
我的心可能都停了一拍 但是
My heart may have stopped, but...
路西法可不是会杀死我的人 是吧
Lucifer isn't the one who's gonna kill me, is he?
你改变了其他人的命运
You changed other people's fates.
或许我们也能改变你的
Maybe we can change yours.
那么
So...
怎么样 加入吗
What do you say? You in?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表