you know, just grab him, but...
我成长了
I've grown.
是啊 当然了
Yeah, sure you have.
是真的 萨穆埃尔
I have, Samuel.
我想要我儿子
I want my son,
而且你得帮我
and you're gonna help me.
怎么帮
How?
我觉得如果我不带礼物去
Well, I don't feel like he'll give me a chance
他是不会给我机会的
unless I come bearing gifts.
是啊
Yep.
就是你
That's you.
萨姆 我不是叫你
Look, Sammy, u202dI'm -- I'm not asking you
喜欢这样 或喜欢我
to -- to like it or to like me.
我只求 你承认事实
All I'm asking is that you acknowledge the truth,
是我把你复活了
that I was the one who brought you back to life,
是我带你走出了黑暗
that I was the one who lifted you from the darkness
走进了光明
and into the light.
好吗
Okay?
天启世界 米迦勒的军队
Apocalypse World, Michael's armies --
你真觉得你和你的家人
you really think you and your family
自己能应付得来吗
can handle that stuff alone?
你需要我
You need me.
如果我拒绝呢
And what if I say no?
好吧 让我来
All right, let me just make this
说得非常非常
really, really, really easy --
非常清楚 以便你理解 萨姆
easy enough for even you to understand, Sammy.
我无论如何都要找回杰克
I'm gettin' to Jack one way or the other.
唯一的问题是 你是想一起来
The only question is, you coming with?
还是去喂他们
Or that?
你决定吧 哥们
Your move, champ.
不 他不可能死
No, he can't be dead.
他不可能死
He can't be dead.
-杰克 -你不能复活他吗
- Jack, I - Couldn't you bring him back?
你怎么没复活他
u202dWhy didn't you bring him back?
我没有足够力量
I'm not strong enough.
杰克
Jack...
如果我们能 当然会的
If we could've, we would've.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们得回去
We have to go back,
找回他的尸体
get his body.
萨姆
Sam.
你好 儿子
Hello, son.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表