Of course.
他们绝不会那么对我老子的
They would never treat my old man that way.
绝不
u202dEver.
如果他说"扫遍世界"
If he said, "Scour the Earth,"
他们会说"用哪个牌子的清洁剂"
They'd say, "S.O.S. or Brillo?"
是啊 你不是他
Yeah, well, you're not him.
你父亲创造 你只是继承
Your father created. You inherited.
可现在坐王位的是我了
Yeah? Well, I'm the one on the throne right now,
你们都得好好待我
and y'all are gonna treat me that way, okay?
与其叫我们拿你当上帝
Well, before all of us start treating you like God,
你不如有个上帝的样子
you might try acting like God.
就那么一说
Just a thought.
这不可接受
This is unacceptable.
凭凯奇的狡猾 或许是能躲起来
Ketch, who's wily, possible he could fly under the radar.
但那个大天使
But the archangel?
大天使
The archangel.
我至少该感应到点信♥号♥♥
I should at least detect a blip.
我们有联♥系♥
We're connected.
甚至可以说我们血脉相连
You might say we're blood brothers.
滚
Get.
怎么不走了
What's the hold-up?
就是练习下隐秘行动
u202dOh, just practicing stealth.
就是渗透敌意
You know, the art of infiltrating
未知环境时
a hostile u202dand unfamiliar environment
不被发现的技艺
whilst remaining undetected.
因此才能自♥由♥ 有效
Hence, "Free." Hence, "Effective""
而你呢 似乎更喜欢瓷器店里奔牛的技艺
You, I see, prefer the bull in a china shop technique.
我更喜欢 我们赶紧找到查理
No, I prefer the "Let's find Charlie
别让天使把她宰了的技艺
before the angels turn her inside-out" Technique.
再提醒我一遍
Remind me again
我们为什么要不惜一切找到她
why we're risking everything to find this girl?
因为她见过我妈妈 她见过杰克 我们需要她
Because she's seen my mom. She's seen Jack. We need her.
你确定仅此而已
And you're sure that's what this is about?
你确定不是私人原因
You're sure it's not... personal?
我们要没时间了 快点走吧
We're running out of time. Let's pick up the pace.
凯奇
Ketch?
拜托
Come on.
你可真壮
Oh, you're a strong one!
天使会为你出双份的价
Angels'll pay double for you.
大部分奴隶都骨瘦嶙峋
Most of the slaves is a might scrawny.
你打算带他去哪
Where were you going to take him? u202d
你想活着吧
You do want to live, yes?
你听到他了 你打算带我去哪
You heard him. u202dWhere were you gonna take me?
你觉得我会说吗
You think I'm gonna tell you?
再来一次
Let try that again.
发射井
The silo.
-什么发射井 -战俘营
- What silo?! - u202dP.O.W. Camp.
离这里四五个小时
Four, five hours from here.
沿路走
Follow the road.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
萨姆
Sam!
这是什么 他干的吗
What is this? Is -- Did he do this?
天使语吗
Enochian?
是他的故事
It's his story.
从他死后开始
Starts with his death.
或是 他的假死
Or...what appeared to be his death.
还像往常那样 我兄弟蛮勇虽胜
"Per usual, my brother had double my brawn
脑力却不足
"And half my brains.
他以为那晚消失的
"He assumed the counterfeit me
是假的我
"Was what vanished that night,
而他捅死的是真的我
and he thought that he'd stabbed the real thing."
其实
"The truth is,
路西杀的是假的我
"The thing Luci skewered was a fake.
那个有的是
There are plenty of fakes to go around."
大家都相信 加百列已死
"Everyone believed Gabriel was gone.
突然间 我自♥由♥了
"And suddenly, I was free.
再不对上帝或天堂 或人类
"No obligation to God or Heaven,
负有责任
"Or mankind.
于是我做了任何人都会做的事
"And so I did what anyone would do --
我搬去了蒙地卡洛
"I moved to Monte Carlo
跟几个黄♥片♥女星同居了
and shacked up with porn stars."
嗯
Well, y--
然后他说了好一阵黄♥片♥女星的事
He goes on and on for quite a while about porn stars
-还有 -小卡 略过吧
- and, uh... - u202dCass, please.
好吧 加百列被抓 交给了阿斯摩太
Okay, so Gabriel was captured, delivered to Asmodeus.
多年来 我被无尽地折磨
"For years, I knew nothing but endless torture."
阿斯摩太 曾经最弱的地狱王子 变强了
"Asmodeus, once the weakest of Hell's princes, grew strong
靠的是吃我的能量
by feeding on my grace."
显然 他的智力没有受损
Well, obviously, u202dhis intellect is intact.
嗯 那他为什么不对我们开口
Yeah. So why isn't he talking to us?
我不知道 或许是不能
I don't know. Maybe he can't.
或许他不想
Or maybe he's choosing not to.
或许他觉得这样更安全
Maybe he thinks it's safer that way.
不管准备好没有 世界
Ready or not, world,
新上帝上任了
New God is open for bidness.
好了 孩子们
All right, children...
我要听你们的祈祷
I shall hear your prayers.
-上帝 -上帝 如果你在听
- Dear God... - God, if you're listening...
拜托 上帝
Please, God...
难以置信 一群废物
Unbelievable. Losers.
唧唧歪歪的
Whining.
老爸居然还忍♥了那么久
I can't believe Pop put up with it as long as he did.
可以给我个启示吗 我真的需要
...if you could give me a sign? I could really use...
开始驱魔
Let's begin the exorcism.
[拉丁语]
Vade retro Satana!
[拉丁语]
Nunquam suade nobis vana!
[拉丁语]
Sunt mala quae libas.
[拉丁语]
Ipse venena bibas!
[拉丁语]
Cessa decipere humanas creaturas...
[拉丁语]
eisque aeternae perditionis venenum propinare!
天堂大军的尊贵王子
Most glorious u202dPrince of the Heavenly armies,
大天使米迦勒 维护我们
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us!
别拿出一副清高的样子 戴维斯神父
Don't get holier-than-thou with me, Father Davis.
你和你的小黄♥片♥上瘾
You and your camgirl addiction.
走吧 撒旦
Begone, Satan!
别想再欺骗人类了
You shall no more dare to deceive the human race!
好了 各位
Okay, fellas.
各位
Fellas?
该死
Oh, crap.
首先 冷静 几点提示
Okay, first of all, chill. Couple things, guys.
不是撒旦
Not Satan.
小人物
Minor player.
毫不重要 就是赚个工资
Total nobody, gettin' a day rate.
安东尼 你干什么呢
Anthony... what are you doing, man?
就是玩玩
Just having a little fun.
是吗
Yeah?
滚
Beat it.
滚蛋吧
Get outta here!
别再回来了
Don't come back!
不客气
You're welcome.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是路西法
I'm Lucifer.
-不 -嗯
- No. - u202dYeah.
路西法是禽兽 是人类的灾难
Lucifer is the beast! The scourge of mankind!
扎心
Ouch.
真佩服老头子 这营销做的
Yeah, gotta hand it to the old man. Perfect marketing.
告诉你们 是老爸让我背了锅
Okay, little known factoid -- Pop made me into the fall guy.
是他把我变成万能坏蛋的
He made me into the all-purpose villain.
但结果还不错 因为我
It's sort of worked out okay because I'm...
现在基本上掌管天堂了
sort of running Heaven right now.
-亵渎 -亵渎
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表