to find out which of you remain,
还是全跑了
if any.
最后发现 他是坏人
Turns out, he's the bad guy.
完全不明显呢
You don't say.
10点了
10:00,
我建议咱们都去睡
and I suggest we all turn in.
达芙妮
So, Daphne...
老房♥子小风嗖嗖的
old drafty house.
要不要跟我一起睡
What say you and I bunk together?
迪恩 男生女生怎么能同屋睡呢
Oh, Dean! Boys and girls don't sleep in the same room, silly.
来吧 薇玛
Come on, Velma.
看来你要跟我一个屋了 猛♥男♥
Guess you're with me, slugger.
太好了
Awesome.
放松 史酷比 有我们陪你呢
Relax, Scooby. We'll spend the night with ya.
我们睡吧
Now let's hit the sack.
你穿的是 睡裙吗
Are you wearing... A nightgown?
这叫睡袍
It's called a sleeping robe.
别说出去 这可舒服了
Between you and me, it's freakin' comfortable.
就像被人拥抱
It's like I'm wrapped in hugs.
那俩新来的还挺有趣
So those new guys are kinda groovy.
是啊 迪恩还行
Sure, Dean's all right.
但那个大块头 真傻帽
But that big lug... What a dummy.
"闹鬼" 就好像真有那回事
"Haunted." Sheesh. Like that's a real thing.
怎么了
What?
没事
Oh, nothing. Just...
我以为你就喜欢大块头呢
I thought big lugs were kinda your thing.
你就真只顾着吃东西吗
Is that all you're gonna do? Eat?
放松 再过几分钟
Relax. In a few minutes,
我们就会发现辛坡表亲失踪了
we're gonna find out that Cousin Simple's missing,
史酷比帮会以为是鬼魂
the Scoobies are gonna think that it's a ghost,
但其实是律师克斯古·克里普斯假扮的
but really, it's just the lawyer Cosgood Creeps in disguise.
我说的吧
Told ya.
走吧 朋友们 我们去看看
Come on, gang! Let's check it out!
不
Oh, no!
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
不对 假尸体是过会儿才会出现的
No, the dummy bodies don't show up until later.
迪恩 这不是假的 这是血
Dean, this isn't a dummy. This is blood.
他死了
He's -- he's dead.
他真死了
Like -- like, really, actually dead.
老天爷
Jinkies!
天呐
Jeepers!
哎呦
Zoinks!
妈呀
Ruh-roh!
该死
Son of a bitch.
朋友们 看来我们
Well, gang, it looks like
又遇到谜题了
we've got another mystery on our hands.
你开玩笑吗 弗莱德
Are you kidding me, Fred?
哥们 有人死了 放尊重点啊
Dude, someone's dead. A little respect.
是啊 弗莱德 他怎么那么混♥蛋♥
Yeah, Fred. He can be such a jerk.
-是吧 达芙妮 -没有啊
- Right, Daphne? - Not really.
我们应该去找证据
We should look for evidence...
比如指纹 或体液
like fingerprints or fluids.
-体液 -哥们 这一集
- Fluids? - Dude, this is not
不该是这样的
the way things went down in the episode.
我清楚记得《史酷比狗》里的一切
I remember everything that happened in Scooby-Doo,
从没有人被背后捅刀
and no one ever got stabbed in the back
躺在自己的血泊里
and ended up in a pool of their own blood.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
如果那人可以在卡♥通♥里真死
so, if that guy can die for real in this cartoon,
那我们也可以
that means we can, too.
我们死不死不要紧 史酷比狗可能会死啊
It doesn't matter if we die. Scooby-Doo could die!
有我在这种事就绝不能发生
And that's not happening, not on my watch.
我愿为那只狗挡子弹
I'd take a bullet for that dog.
发生的一切肯定是有合理解释的
There has to be a logical explanation for what's going on.
除了鬼在追杀我们好拿到遗产吗
Besides a ghost hunting us down to collect an inheritance?
就他说的
Yeah, what he said.
鬼要钱干什么呢
What would a ghost need with money?
就是啊 再说
Precisely. And besides,
这世上根本没有鬼
there's no such thing as ghosts
所以 一旦排除了不可能
So once you eliminate the impossible,
所剩下的 不管看上去多么难以置信
whatever remains, no matter how improbable,
-都肯定是真♥相♥ -看
- must be the truth. - Look!
抓到你了
Gotcha!
今天别想作怪
Not today, freak!
-小卡 -小卡
- Cass? - Cass?
你们认识他吗
Like, you know this guy?
嗯 他是我们一个朋友
Yeah, yeah. He's a -- he's a friend of ours.
好棒
Neato!
卡西迪奥 他们是史酷比帮
Castiel, the Scooby Gang.
卡西迪奥 听着像很不错的意大利披萨餐厅
Castiel? It sounds like a great Italian pizza place.
认识你很高兴
It's a pleasure to meet you.
认识你也很高兴
Nice to meet you, too.
萨姆 迪恩 这只狗会说话
Sam, Dean... this dog is talking.
-是啊 -小卡 你怎么进来的
- Yep. - Cass, how did you get here?
我正在地堡里找你们
Well, I was looking for you at the bunker when...
萨姆 迪恩
Sam? Dean?
我从叙利亚带生命之树的果实回来了
I'm back from Syria with fruit from the Tree of Life.
树由一群精灵守护
The tree was guarded by a pack of djinn.
大部分被我杀了 然后跟剩下的谈了个交易
I killed most of them, bargained with the rest.
我
Think I'm...
好像算是跟他们的女王结婚了
technically married to their queen now.
有人吗
Hello?
萨姆
Sam?
你们跟着我们去上校的豪♥宅♥吧
Hey, why don't you guys follow us up to the Colonel's mansion?
-弗莱德啊 -迪恩
- I don't know, Freddie. - Dean?
我的宝贝未必能开得那么慢
I'm not sure Baby can go that slow.
神秘机器可比看上去快多了
Well, the Mystery Machine is a lot faster than it looks.
是吗 那我们比比谁先到吧
Oh, yeah? Well, let's see who can get there first.
难道你...怕了吗
Or are you...chicken?
如果你愿比我就愿意
Well, I'm game if you are.
你为什么那么讨厌弗莱德
Hey, why do you hate Fred so much?
他自以为很酷 发型完美
He thinks he's so cool, with his perfect hair,
态度积极
his can-do attitude,
-蠢领巾 -我们来吧
- that stupid ascot. - Let's do this!
我看到了紫光 一阵闪光
I saw purple sparks, then a flash of light,
紧接着 我就进入了这个奇怪的世界
and the next thing I knew, I was in this strange world.
我看到你们飞速驶离
I saw you race off...
此后就一直在努力赶上来
and I've been trying to catch up ever since.
你看到了紫光
You saw purple sparks?
迪恩 这跟那个杀人毛绒恐龙一样
Dean, that's like with the killer stuffed dinosaur.
而且它们都曾在那间典当行里
And they were both in that pawn shop.
或许这一切都有关联
Maybe this is all connected.
"杀人毛绒恐龙"
"Killer stuffed dinosaur"?
我不是说真有
I-I didn't mean a real...
是我们在写的一本书
It's a book we're writing.
是啊 讲杀人毛绒恐龙的
Yeah, about... killer stuffed dinosaurs.
叫做
It's called...
《坠入爱河的杀人毛绒恐龙》
"The Killer Stuffed Dinosaur in Love."
好标题
Great title.
是啊 好标题
Yeah. Great title.
如果不是他杀了辛坡表亲
Well, if he isn't responsible for Cousin Simple's death,
那是谁
who is?
感觉就像有人关掉了这里的暖气
Like, somebody turn up the heat in here, man.
好冷啊
It's getting cold.
哎呦
Yikes!
不不
No! No!
萨姆
Sam.
幽灵
Ph-ph-ph-phantom!
来 萨姆 我们上
Come on, Sam. We're on.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
等等 什么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表