首先 我们得赶紧离开这里
First of all, we gotta blow this taco stand
免得天知道我儿子会遭遇什么事
before who knows what happens to my son.
第二 是你害得我们
And second of all, you're the reason that we are even
困在了这个遭天谴的地方
stuck in this literally godforsaken place to begin with.
所以你累了 那抱歉了
So I'm sorry you're tired.
你生来就是个没用的小人类
It's not my fault you were born a wimpy little human
肺活量和腿脚都不行 又不能怪我
with your wimpy little lungs and your weak little legs.
-什么 -没错
- What? - u202dYou heard me.
路上别再说一句话了
Don't say another word on this trip, okay?
这可好
Just what I need.
天使
Angels.
我感觉到了一个有地狱臭气的生灵
I sense a creature that stinks of Hell.
是啊 是她
Oh, yeah. That would be her.
说谎
False!
亮明身份
Identify yourself.
路西法
I'm Lucifer.
说谎
False. u202d
不 我真的就是路西法
No, I'm pretty sure I'm -- I'm Lucifer.
-你要不要跟他说一下 -说谎
- You wanna tell this guy who I am? - u202dFalse.
路西法被大天使米迦勒杀了
Lucifer was killed by the archangel Michael.
什么
What?
这地方简直疯了
This place is nuts!
别动
Freeze!
怎么 你要...
Oh, what are you gonna....
你要灭了我吗
Are you gonna smite me?
-准备 -老天爷啊
- On my command. - Oh, for the love of...
动手
Now!
他开玩笑的吗
Was he kidding?
就算在怪异之地
I mean, even in land of Bizarro,
天使也别想...
an Angel isn't gonna try to...
拜托
Oh, come on!
你该死了的
You should be dead.
好吧 你是谁
Okay. And who are you,
你从哪个犄角旮旯冒出来的
and what spaghetti western coughed you up?
不认识我了吗 弟弟
Don't you know me, brother?
米迦勒
Michael?
凭你的意念召唤它们吧 杰克
Summon up all your will, Jack!
为了上帝
Do it for God!
你做到了
Ah! Aha! Ah! You're doing it!
他做到了 太好了
He's doing it! Yes!
成功了
It's working!
保持注意力 杰克
Don't lose focus! Don't lose focus, Jack!
太好了
Yes! Yes!
他做到了 保持注意力
He's doing it! Keep focused!
杰克 停下
Jack! Hey! Stop.
-别听他们的 杰克 -我去
- Don't listen to them, Jack! - Holy crap!
-集中注意力 -那不是多纳泰罗
- Focus! - u202dThat's not Donatello!
不 那个才是假的
No, that's not Donatello!
不管了
Screw this.
杰克 他是个恶魔
Jack, he's a demon!
好啊 各位
Howdy, boys.
不
No!
杰克 他们想阻止你
Jack...they wanna stop you.
控制你
Contain you.
我可以给你全世界
I can give you the world.
你伤到我朋友了
You're hurting my friends!
你是路西法
You are Lucifer.
我能感到
I can feel it.
但这怎么可能
But how is that even possible?
平行宇宙 跨维旅行
You know, alternate universes, interdimensional travel,
等等的 都怪她
blah, blah, blah. It's her fault.
我相信你是米迦勒
Uh, I'll buy that you're Michael,
但是 你跟我撇下的那个比
but you sort of seem like a cheap knockoff
像个廉价的冒牌货 他还很垃圾呢
to the one I left behind, and he's a hot mess.
我杀了我的路西法
I killed my Lucifer.
在阿比林上空把他死得粉碎
Tore him apart in the skies over Abilene.
但是 好事不嫌多
But hey, can't get enough of a good thing.
好吧 何不呢
Um...Okay. Why not?
疼吗
Hurt?
不 挺没劲的
No. It's kinda wimpy.
你想干什么 杀了我吗
What are you gonna do? Kill me?
或许不
Or...maybe not.
或许我需要你
Maybe I need you.
这些黄眼的玩意真是不消停
These yellow-eyed things just keep on comin', huh?
希望这个第四位地狱王子
And hopefully this fourth Prince of Hell
是家族里的最后一个卡戴珊了
is the last Kardashian in the family.
从这上来看 如果那真是阿斯摩太
According to this, if that was Asmodeus,
那就没了
it's the end of the line.
迪恩 等一下
Dean, wait a second.
那孩子今天帮了我们
The kid came through for us today.
杰克救了我们
Jack saved us.
不
No.
那只是条件反射
No, whatever that was, that was a reflex.
就像打喷嚏
It was a sneeze.
或许下次他再打喷嚏 会杀了我们
Maybe next time he sneezes, he kills us.
晚安
Good night.
好吧 怎么回事
Okay, what the hell?
给我...你...
Give me that. You --
别犯傻了
Don't be an idiot.
首先 这又不会伤到你
Look, A, this is not gonna do anything to you, okay?
其次
And B, you...
你在干什么
What the hell?
是啊 我究竟是什么
Exactly. What the hell am I?
我无法控制
I can't control...
不管这是怎么回事
whatever this is.
我会伤到人的
I will hurt someone.
我弟弟认为你可以被拯救
You know, my brother thinks you can be saved.
你不信
You don't believe that.
是的
No, I don't.
那么
So...
如果你是对的
if you're right?
如果我是对的
If I'm right...
有一天要杀了你
...and it comes to killing you...
我会亲自动手
...I'll be the one to do it.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表