我也有想法的
I mean, I had ideas.
我看到了天堂的运作方式 我知道该怎样改进
I saw how Heaven was running, and I knew how to fix it.
但没人肯听我的
But no one would listen to me.
米迦勒 拉斐尔 娜奥米都是
Not Michael, not Raphael, not Naomi.
他们只是让我回去继续按按钮
They would just send me back to push my button.
所以 在上面 你什么都不是
So up there, you're nobody.
而在这里 你是个人物
Down here, you're somebody.
坠落之后
After The Fall,
我们失去翅膀后
when we lost our wings,
我并不伤心难过
I wasn't devastated.
我觉得解放了 终于自♥由♥了
I was liberated. I was finally free.
但你肯定了解那种感觉
But you must know how that feels.
不
No.
我一直想 融入的
No, I always wanted to...fit in,
取悦一个我无法取悦的父亲
please a father I couldn't please.
现在我要做父亲了
And now I'm gonna be a father.
或许也会像他一样搞砸
Probably screw it up like he did.
路西法
Lucifer...
伟大又可怕
the great and terrible.
我不知道我为什么说那些
I don't know why I said that.
好蠢
Stupid.
反正
I mean, it's like...
我很快就什么都感觉不到了
pretty soon, I'm not gonna feel anything, you know.
毕竟
I mean...
我做这个次数越多 就越强大
the more I do this, the stronger I get,
也会越像我
the more me I become.
路西法
Lucifer...
黑暗王子 谎言之王
Prince of Darkness. King of Lies.
我回来咯
I'm back, baby.
然后呢
Then what?
然后
And then?
我要找到我儿子
I'm gonna find my son,
那才真正要好玩了
and the fun really starts.
最好是好消息
This better be good news.
是的 大王
It is, my lord.
我们找到那先知了
The prophet, we found him.
是你
Hey, it's you.
我就觉得我感觉到了什么
That -- I-I thought I felt a presence.
我也感觉到你了
I sensed you as well.
萨姆和迪恩还在追踪路西法
Sam and Dean are -- are still tracking Lucifer,
但他们叫我来看看你
but they asked me to check in on you.
恶魔石碑我有所进展
Oh, well, uh, I'm making progress with the demon tablet,
但是 天呐 这真是太难了
but... oh, my goodness, it's a challenge.
是吗
Really?
嗯 我已经确定 的确是
Yeah. I have determined, though, that there is definitely
有咒语可以
some kind of spell for, uh... you know...
开启通往另一个世界的大门
opening u202da door to that other world.
那可是大有帮助
Well, that would be very useful.
是啊
Yes.
材料非常复杂
The ingredients are very, very complicated.
我才刚开始进行破解
I-I'm just starting to, uh, decipher them.
如果我能帮忙务必说
Well, let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
恐怕不能 因为看来我是全世界
I doubt it, since apparently, I'm the only one on the planet
唯一能看懂那玩意的人
who can read the damn thing.
我只希望我来得及
I just hope I'm in time.
赶在米迦勒过来之前
You mean, before Michael comes?
赶在杰克或他们妈妈出事之前
Before anything happens to Jack or the boys' mom.
如果他们不能
I couldn't live with myself
逃离那可怕的地方我心里会过意不去的
if they never make it out of that terrible place.
是啊 那就太惨了
Yes, yes, that would be very tragic.
忘了这事
Forget this.
不管你在石碑上发现了什么
Whatever you find on that tablet,
都要告诉我
you will report to me.
懂了吗
Understand?
好
u202dYes.
真乖
Good boy.
走吧
Run along now.
就这里吗
This is it?
嗯 乔或其他什么人最后用她信♥用♥卡♥的地方
Yep. Last place Jo, or someone, used her credit card.
昨晚入住的
Checked in last night.
你觉得路西法跟她在一起吗
Do you think Lucifer is with her?
或者她已经死了 想知道就去看看
Or she's dead. One way to find out.
看啊
Would you look at the...
错了 都错了
Wrong. That's wrong.
有人对这玩意做过事实核实吗
Does anybody fact-check this stuff?
真是的
I mean, that's...
这...
This... u202d
喂
Hello?
我的卡
My card?
当然没问题
Of course it's good.
好的 知道吗
Yeah, okay. Uh, you know what?
肯定是我们的系统出问题了
Our system must be screwy.
您可以再拿卡过来刷一下吗
Do you mind bringing the card back so I can run it again?
好的 稍等
Okay. Just a minute.
很好 我就在这里等着 多谢了
Sure. I'll be here. That's great. Thank you.
好消息 她还活着
Well, good news. She's alive.
艾娜尔
Anael.
卡西迪奥 你怎么在这里
Castiel. u202dWhat are you doing here?
这话我们正想问你呢
We were gonna ask you the same thing.
我们在找路西法 你见到他了吗
We're looking for Lucifer. Have you seen him?
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
是的 他在屋里
Yes. He's in the room.
他伤害你了吗
Has he hurt you?
还没有呢 他有危险
Not yet. He's threatened.
他想吸干我的能量
He wants to drain my grace.
-那他还虚弱着 -是的
- So he's still weak. - u202dVery.
你们得帮我
You have to help me.
我们会的
We will.
但首先 你得帮我们
But first, you're gonna help us.
爸爸总抢我的好台词
Dad's always stealing my best lines, man.
路西法大人 可以让我进去吗
Lord Lucifer? Could you let me in?
抱歉 我忘了拿钥匙
Sorry. I forgot my key.
路西法大人
"Lord Lucifer"?
我喜欢
I likey.
真的...
Really, uh...
早啊 帅哥
Mornin', Sunshine.
好啊
What's up?
先生们
Gents.
小卡
Cass!
你还活着 那...
You're alive. That's...
-太好了 -他们逼我的
- that's awesome. - They made me.
他们逼我说出你依然非常虚弱
They forced me to tell them how weak you still are.
见到你们很高兴 好久没见了
Well, great seeing ya. It's been a long time.
衣服真帅 迪恩
Uh, nice jacket there, Dean.
你的头发 萨姆 太柔亮了
Your hair, Sam, is magnificent.
是用了免洗护发素吗
Is that a leave-in conditioner you have there?
我们能行的 走吧
We got this. Go.
你们现在要怎么做 杀了我吗
So what are you gonna do now? You gonna -- you gonna kill me?
最终会的
Eventually.
-我们得走了 -好吧
- We need to go. - Okay, just --
我想先享受一下
I just wanna enjoy this for just a minute.
爽 太爽了
That's good. That's really good.
我真得让自己再强壮些了
I've got to get in better shape.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
等等 你是...
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Did you just --
不 他们在爆♥炸♥前瞬移了
No. They vanished before it went off.
但 不客气哦
But you're welcome.
好吧 你为什么要...
All right, so why did ya, you know...
我说了 我帮你 你帮我
Like I said, u202dI help you, you help me.
好吧
Right.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表