该死
Oh, hell.
-怎么了 -它越来越小了 要关上了
- What? - u202dIt's getting smaller. It's closing.
不 克莱尔 等等
No, Claire. Wait!
乔迪 我知道你想保护我
Jody, I know you're trying to protect me,
但我必须去救萨姆和迪恩
but I need to save Sam and Dean,
你必须让我去
and you have to let me.
我知道
I know.
你开过枪吗
You ever shot a gun before?
没有
No.
好 给你
Okeydoke, here ya go.
往它们的方向瞄
Aim in their general direction,
放松 扣扳机
relax, and squeeze.
扣下去就行 别太使劲
Squeeze. Don't pull.
在那里呢
Oh, there he is.
好啊 伙计
Hiya, buddy.
去楼上 快走
Upstairs! Move!
乔迪 帮帮忙
Jody. Little help!
救命
Help!
-乔迪 -乔迪
- Jody! - Jody!
去吧
Go.
我保护你
I'll protect you.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - u202dYeah.
这边走
This way.
来
Come on. u202d
她们走了吗
They're gone?
该死
Damn it.
迪恩 听到了吗
Dean, you hearing that?
克莱尔
Claire?
你们好啊
Hey, boys.
-我的英雄 -你怎么来的
- My hero. - How did you get here?
门 还开着呢
The door, it's still open.
-但要关了 -杰克呢
- For now. - u202dWhere's Jack?
他应该在另一个地方 跟你们妈妈在一起
I think he's in u202dthe other place with your mom.
-该走了 -嗯 我们走吧
- It's time go. - u202dYeah, we gotta go. Gotta go.
好了
Okay.
有东西进来 就干掉
Anything gets in here, take it down.
你行的
You got this.
好了 姑娘们 我们开始吧
All right, girls. Let's go to work.
那里
There!
凯雅
Kaia.
不不 克莱尔
No, no, no, no, no! Claire!
-快 我们得走了 -快走
- Come on. We gotta go. - Go, go, go! Go, go, go!
不
No!
再见了
Bye, guys.
我本想跟她谈谈的
You know, I tried talking to her.
是啊 她不太想讲话
Yeah, she's, uh, she seems pretty shut down.
克莱尔会需要一阵子的
Claire's gonna need a lot of time.
好吧
Well...um...
等她愿意听了
when she is ready to hear it...
替我们说声"谢谢"
You tell her "thank you" from us.
乔迪 那道裂缝开了好长时间
Jody, that rift was open for a while.
可能还有那种玩意穿了过来
More of those things may have come through.
我们见过怪物
Now we've seen some freaks,
但在那边 完全是可怕的新境界
but over there, it's a whole new world of bad.
我们会解决的
We will handle it.
没事的 你们去拯救世界
Come on. You guys take care of the world.
我们能守护好苏福尔斯
We got Sioux Falls covered.
当然了
Damn right you do.
再见
Bye.
克莱尔
Claire...
你是对的
You were right.
这不怪你 不能全怪你
Now this isn't on you, not all of it.
-不 -我叫你去的
- No. - I told you to go.
我想都没想
I didn't even think.
我直接冲进去了 没做计划
I just raced in. No plan.
我还说会保护她
I said I'd protect her.
我现在懂了
I get it now...
你为什么要那么对我
why you are u202dthe way you are with me.
因为
Because of the...
这种感觉
this feeling.
你不用一个人面对
You don't have to do this alone.
等你准备好了 如果你想
When you're ready, if you want...
我们都在
we're all here for you.
我杀了个怪物
I killed a monster.
怎么了
What?
欢迎加入我们的大家庭
Welcome to the family.
我回到苏福尔斯
I came back to Sioux Falls
是为了救萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特
to save Sam and Dean Winchester.
我做到了
And...I did.
不
No...
是我们做到了
We did.
来 吃点
Oh, here. Here.
我们救了萨姆和迪恩
We saved Sam and Dean.
所有这些了不起的女人
All of these amazing women.
我的家庭
My family.
她们还不知道
They don't know it yet.
她们以为我留下是因为伤心
They think I'm staying because I'm broken.
但我留下是因为我需要她们
But I'm staying because I need them.
我的家庭
My family.
我的军队
My army.
杀了凯雅的东西还在
The thing that killed Kaia is still out there.
我不管我是不是要再在宇宙里撕开个口子
And I don't care if I have to tear another hole in the universe.
我们要找到它
We're going to find it.
我要杀了它
And I'm going to kill it.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表