就是你跟警♥察♥说的那个吗
Is this the one u202dyou told the cops about?
知道吗
You know...
我知道见到怪物是什么感觉
I know what it's like to see monsters.
我知道 即便它们不在了
And I know that even when they're gone,
也不会放过你
they never really go away.
你闭上眼睛就会看到它们
You see 'em when you close your eyes.
你做梦会看到它们
You see 'em in your dreams...
但是知道吗
But you know what?
我和我弟弟
Me and my brother?
我们是斩妖除魔的人
We're the guys that stop the monsters.
我们让它们害怕
We're the guys that scare them.
但你得跟我说话
But you gotta talk to me.
皇家塔酒店
-他什么都没说吗 -一句不说
- So he didn't say anything? - Not a word.
不管那孩子看到了什么 真是吓得他不轻
Whatever that kid saw, it messed him up.
那我们明天一早 去找他的朋友
Well, I say we talk u202dto the other friend, uh, Mike,
-迈克谈谈 -好主意
- first thing in the morning. - Sounds like a plan.
-去脱衣舞俱乐部啊 -等等
- So, strip club? - u202dWait.
抱歉 什么
Sorry. What?
脱衣舞俱乐部
Mm, s-strip...club.
城外就有一个
There's one just outside of town,
叫
the, uh...
香穴宫
Clamdiver.
你想去"香穴宫"
You wanna go to the Clamdiver?
是啊 评价很不错的
Yeah. u202dIt -- it got great reviews.
你去查了"香穴宫"的评价
You read reviews for the Clamdiver?
有四个半...
It -- it -- it got four and a half --
哥们 你是怎么回事
Dude, what is going on with you?
-你说什么呢 -这一整天
- What are you talking about? - All day.
你早餐给我啤酒
You give me a-a beer for breakfast.
给了我你总喜欢做的佩吉探员
You -- you gave me Agent Page, which you always like to be.
你没抱怨
You -- you didn't whine
我一路上都大声放音乐
about me blaring my music the whole way here.
我们停车吃午饭时 你给我点了辣薯条
And when we stopped for lunch, you ordered me chili fries.
你喜欢辣薯条的
You love chili fries.
人人都喜欢辣薯条 那不重要
Everybody loves chili fries. That's not the point.
现在你又想去脱衣舞俱乐部了
Now you wanna go hang out at a strip club?
你讨厌脱衣舞俱乐部的
You hate strip clubs.
我才不
No, I don't.
哥们 你上次看人跳大腿舞 是圣诞节
Dude, the last lap dance you had was -- was -- was at Christmas.
那是我付钱的礼物
It was a gift paid for by me.
而且你整首歌♥期间都在劝那姑娘
You spent the entire song trying to convince the girl
去上护校
that she should go to nursing school.
怎么了 我生日到了吗
So what is it? It is my birthday?
我是赢了个赌 自己不知道吗 怎么了
Did -- did I win a bet that I don't know about? What?
没什么 我就是想做哥哥的小棉袄
No, nothing. Nothing. I-I mean, I'm just trying to be nice.
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - u202dBecause...
你知道的
You know why.
我没事
I'm fine.
不 你有事 迪恩
No, you're not, Dean.
你说你现在什么都不信
You said you don't believe in anything,
但你不是的 你不是这种人
and -- and that's... u202dThat's not true. That's not you.
你是有信念的
You -- you -- you do believe in things.
你相信人 你就是这样
You do believe in people. That's who you are.
你就是这种人
That's what you do.
我知道你现在心境很差 我就是想帮忙
I know you're in a dark place, and I-I just wanna help.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我以前也有过这种时候
Look, I-I've been down this road before.
我当时自己挺过来了
and I fought my way back.
我还会再挺过来一次
I will fight my way back again.
怎么做
How?
就像一贯那样
Same way I always do --
大胆开枪 大口吃肉 大碗喝酒
bullets, bacon, and booze.
好多碗酒
A lotta booze.
肖恩
Shawn! u202d
没事了 没事了 宝贝
It's okay. It's okay, baby.
就是噩梦而已
Just a bad dream.
尽量睡会儿 好吗
Try to get some sleep, all right?
好
Okay.
好
That's good.
好
That's good.
好啊
Great.
那么 你不知道肖恩那晚去哪了
So...you don't know where Shawn went that night?
不 我都跟警♥察♥说了
No. I already told the cops.
嗯 当然 但问题是
Right. Of course. But problem is,
一旦出事 我们得反复核实
when something bad happens, we have to triple-check.
反正我没跟他们在一起
Anyway, I wasn't with them.
"他们" 你没跟他们在一起
"Them" you weren't with them.
那么肖恩当时是跟别人一起去的 你朋友埃文吗
So Shawn was with somebody. Maybe your friend Evan?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也想信你 迈克
You know, I'd like to believe you, Mike.
但是 问题是
but, um... here's the thing.
你看过那些刑侦剧吗
You ever see those detective shows where,
一个人撒谎时 眼睛会往一边撇
whenever somebody lies, they dart their eyes to the side?
-真有这回事吗 -是的
- That's a real thing? - u202dOh, yeah.
如果你有什么忘记跟警方说了
So if there's anything that you forgot to tell the police,
你得告诉我
I need you to tell me.
迈克
Mike.
埃文可能有很大危险
Evan could be in serious danger.
他没有
He's not.
他就是躲在哪里呢
He's just hiding out somewhere.
埃文总干这种破事
Evan is always pulling crap like this.
就是个恶作剧罢了
It's just a prank.
好吧 那么肖恩的事 也是恶作剧吗
Okay, so what happened to Shawn, that's just a prank, too?
他们打算去废弃的麦多斯诊所
They, um, they were going to the old Meadows place,
在夜鹰大道旁
out on Night Hawk Drive.
好吧 为什么
Okay. How come?
埃文赌我们不敢去
Evan dared us to go, and...
这种事那么蠢 那儿又吓人 我就没...
it was stupid and creepy, and I didn't...
我怕了
I-I got scared.
但埃文 和肖恩
But Evan, Shawn...
他们不会有事的吧
they're gonna be okay, right?
宿醉暴食欧式早餐吗
Hangover raid on u202dthe continental breakfast?
怎么了
What?
首先 这是免费的
First of all, it's complimentary.
其次 你不是小棉袄吗
Second of all, what happened to being nice to me?
原谅你了
You are forgiven.
我去找了另一个朋友 迈克
So I talked to u202dthe other friend -- uh, Mike.
可能有发现
And I think I got something.
看啊 这位是艾弗里·麦多斯医生
Look at this. Meet Dr. Avery Meadows.
他在60年代初在这里工作
He worked here back in the early '60s.
人们找他治疗精神疾病
Uh, people would come to him for help with mental illness.
但不管他们得的什么病 抑郁 焦虑
But no matter what the had -- depression, anxiety, whatever --
治疗办法都一样
the cure was always the same.
他会给他们做额叶切除术
He lobotomized them.
有趣
Fun.
是啊 那些活下来的 被他留作"病人"
Yeah. Those that lived, he kept as "patients."
他会在他家里拿他们做实验
And he would experiment on them in his house,
埃文和肖恩那晚正是去了那里
which is exactly where Evan and Shawn were heading that night.
那就是吓坏了肖恩 埃文失踪的地方
That's where Shawn got freaked out and where Evan went missing?
值得一试 当人们发现
Worth a shot. u202dI mean, when people found out
麦多斯的作为后 他被审判然后被处决了
what Meadows was doing, he was tried and executed.
但谁知道呢 或许他做了恶魔交易
But who knows? You know, maybe he made a demon deal.
或许他根本就不是人
Or maybe he wasn't even human to begin with.
这个 就是肖恩在一遍遍画的东西
This here? That's what Shawn was drawing over and over.
-真的 -是啊
- Really? - u202dYeah.
这吓人的面具是怎么回事
What's up with the creep-ass mask?
是瘟疫面具 以前的医生会戴
It's a plague mask. Doctors used to use them.
以为能抵挡疾病
They thought they filtered out disease.
事实上 他们逮捕麦多斯时
As a matter of fact, u202dwhen they arrested Meadows,
他就戴着这么一个
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表