- I'm sorry. - u202dDon't!
好妈妈
Hey, mama.
想我了吗
Miss me?
那是"想了"吗
That's a yes?
走吧
Let's go!
打得好
Nice shot.
可不是呢
Yeah. No kidding.
我们该去找到杰克
Hey, um, we really should go look for Jack
赶紧回家了
and get back home before it's too late.
我 孩子们
I, uh...Boys, um...
关于那个
About that...
我不回去
I'm not going back.
你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
我跟他们一起并肩作战
I fought beside these people.
我尊重他们 尊重他们的目标
I respect them. I respect their cause.
你们不能指望我就这么抛下他们
You can't expect me to just abandon them.
妈妈 你听到路西法的话了
No, Mom, that's not -- You heard what Lucifer said.
我们只有31小时
We have 31 hours --
萨姆
I -- Sam...
迪恩
Dean...
我知道你们为了找我费劲千辛万苦
I know what you went through to come find me.
但这些人要被屠♥杀♥了
But these people are being slaughtered.
他们需要我
They need me here.
不 我们需要你 妈妈
No, we need you, Mom. We do.
拜托 小卡 老伙计
Come on, Cass, old sport.
我不是你的伙计
I am not your sport,
我也不会帮你建立
and I will not broker a relationship
跟你...
between you and your --
正说他呢
Speak of the Not Devil.
儿子
Son.
是杰克
It's Jack.
杰克 跟路西法说话
Jack, talking with Lucifer,
不是个好点子
it's -- it's not a good idea.
我不说 我要听
I'm not gonna talk. I'm gonna listen.
他要听我说
He's gonna listen.
我们收拾这世界很多年了
We have been mopping up the world for years.
很多年
Years.
我们被击败过
We have been knocked down.
被附身过
We've been possessed.
我们失去过朋友
We've lost friends.
我们失去过家人
We've lost family.
我们失去过彼此
We've lost each other.
我们从未放弃过
And we never walk away, ever.
有时 我们该放弃
And sometimes, we should've,
因为不是每个地方的每场战斗都能获胜
because not every fight everywhere can be won.
就是这样
It just can't.
是吧 跟她说
Right? Tell her.
我觉得妈妈已经决定了
I think Mom made up her mind.
瞧见没
See?
等等 什么
Wait. What?
妈妈不想抛下他们
Mom doesn't want to leave these people.
那我们就带他们一起走
So let's take 'em with us.
他们绝不会离开家园的
They'll never leave their home.
他们不会放弃目标的
They'll never leave their cause.
我不是说停止战斗
I'm not saying abandon the fight.
我是说 我们送他们去安全的地方
I'm saying we get them somewhere safe,
然后我们再一起想办法战胜米迦勒
then we all figure out a way to take down Michael.
有办法了他们再回来拯救他们的世界
Then once we do, they can come back and save their world.
你愿那么帮他们吗
You'd do that for them?
我们要带走几个人 九个吗
Well, we got...What, nine busting out?
多几个又如何
What's a few more?
一共多少人
How many are we talking?
25个
25.
杰克
Jack...
这一刻我等了好久
I have been waiting for this moment for so long,
我都不知该说什么好了
I almost don't know what to say.
当爸爸对我来说很新鲜
This...this dad thing is sort of new to me.
那个
So, um...
你有什么想问的问题吗
Do -- do you have any questions that you wanna ask?
别因为我是个传奇就不敢开口
Don't let my status as a legend hold you back.
随便说
Now just...fire away.
为什么大家都恨你
Why does everyone hate you?
他真是直戳重点
Wow, he just got right to the -- right to the point.
很好 好问题
That's good. That's good. Good question.
你可能听过那些传闻吧
So you've, uh, probably heard the stories. Right?
任何发生的坏事 世间遭遇的任何邪恶
Anything ugly happens, any evil befalls the world,
都怪我
it's my fault.
假新闻
Fake news.
并不完全是...
And that's not entirely tr--
是的 我是做过
Well, I mean, yes, I have done things
我并不很为之自豪的事
that I am not entirely proud of.
我的确偶尔引领一些灵魂走向了毁灭 没错
I have led the occasional soul to ruin. This is true.
但是 杰克 那是因为人类太操蛋
But, Jack, it's because humans are so messed up.
他们太想被牵着走了
They're -- they're so willing to be led.
我母亲就是人类
My mother was human.
很棒的女人 正直不阿
Awesome lady. Incorruptible.
不是那个意思 吻技高超
Not like that. You know, great kisser.
我还把第一次给了她
And, uh, lost my virginity to her.
不行吗 还太早吗
No? Too soon?
重点是
I mean, the point is...
人类并不完美
humans are not perfect.
他们注定会堕落
They are hardwired to fall.
他们堕落时 就要找人背锅
And when they do, they need a fall guy.
这说得太过简单了
That's a vast oversimplification.
那你说是真是假 小卡
Okay, true or false, Cass --
几乎是有史以来
Um, for almost, like, ever,
我一直被关在笼子里
I've been locked away in a Cage?
-是的 -是真的
- Yes. - u202dTrue! It's true.
那我又是怎么在
So how did I do all this evil
这么长的时间里作恶的呢
for all these centuries, I wonder?
谁把你关起来的
Who locked you up?
我爸 因为我说了实话
My dad, u202d'cause I told the truth.
瞧 他太爱人类
See, he loved humans so much,
而看不清他们的缺点
he couldn't see their flaws.
我指出了这一点 他就生气了
And I told him about it, and he got mad.
他觉得我
He got -- He felt like I was...
好像玷污了他的杰作
personally dumping on his masterpiece,
于是就赶走了我
and so he kicked me out.
都不冷战 不蹲墙角
No time-out, no "co in the corner""
那种小惩戒
you know, anything like that.
直接就把我驱逐了
Just...gone, banished.
是的 如小卡所说 我是干过坏事
And yes, as Cass says, I have done some bad things.
我自有理由
I had my reasons,
我只想要个变好的机会
and I just want the opportunity to get better.
难道每个人不都如此吗 你不是吗
Doesn't everybody? Don't you?
好吧 多带25个人过裂缝
Okay, well, getting u202dan extra 25 through that rift,
那可能是不可能的
that may not be possible.
小卡 杰克有消息了吗
Cass, hey. Any update on Jack?
-他回来了 -太好了 人呢
- He's back. - Great. Where is he?
他跟路西法在一起
He's with Lucifer.
我要你想想看
So I want you to think about this.
你爷爷是上帝
Your Grandfather is God.
想想看
Think about that --
历史上那些有权有势的家族
Of all the powerful families in history...
管他什么都铎家族 特朗普
Forget the Tudors, Trumps,
杰克逊五兄弟
Jackson Five.
我们才是最大的
We're numero uno.
他什么样 上帝
What's he like? God?
我说过你不许说话
I told you no talking!
我叫你别听的
And I told you no listening.
迪恩 他锁着呢
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表