你今天做得很不错 杰克
You did good today, Jack.
听着 刚刚 在米娅家
Listen, man, back at, uh, Mia's,
我过分了
I was out of line.
很抱歉我最近
I'm sorry for being a...
那么浑
a dick lately.
谢谢
Thanks.
或许你是对的
And maybe you're right,
关于那孩子
about the kid.
他努力了 这我承认
I mean, he tries. I'll give him that.
他还发挥了威力 救了我们
And he tapped his powers, saved our ass,
这是桩好事
so that's a win.
是啊 是吧
Yeah. I guess.
怎么了
What's up?
如果你是对的呢
What if you're right?
关于妈妈
About Mom.
如果她是死了 而我只是不愿承认呢
What if she is dead, and I'm just in denial?
别那么说
Don't say that.
什么
What?
自从事发 你就一直要我承认的
You've been wanting me to admit that since it happened.
我知道 但别那么说
I know I have, but don't say that.
我需要你保持信念
I need you to keep the faith,
为了我们两个人
for both of us.
因为现在
'Cause right now, I...
现在 我什么都不相信
Right now, I don't believe in a damn thing.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表