He needs protection.
好吧 那么
All right, so, uh...
我想在这里 文个这样的图案
I'm thinking something like this, right about here.
知道吗 要一模一样
Uh, you know what? Exactly like that.
你不介意吗
And you're cool with this?
-嗯 -赶紧开工
- Yeah. - Turn the damn thing on and start buzzin'.
我们是兄弟 是家族族徽
W-we're brothers. It's kind of like a family crest.
你听到多纳泰罗的话了 杰克没有邪气
So you heard Donatello. No evil vibes from Jack.
不能证明什么
Proves nothing,
只能证明你对这孩子感情太深了
except you're way too attached to this kid.
你得看清楚它的本质
You need to see this for what it is, okay?
你需要什么 预兆吗
I mean, what do you need, a sign?
迪恩 不管他的能力是什么 会成为什么
Dean, whatever his powers are or will be...
如果我们好好训练他 或许能用来行善
...if we train him properly, they could be used for good.
预兆来了吧
Well, there's your sign.
-是你干的吗 -我不知道
- Did you do that? - u202dI'm not sure.
你没事吧
You all right?
我疼嘛
It hurt.
有时候 疼是难免的
Okay, see, sometimes, things hurt,
你得像个爷们那样挺着
so you just man up and deal with it.
是 我懂
Yes. I understand.
疼痛是人类经历的一部分
Pain is a part of u202dthe complete human experience.
所以接受它代表了成熟
Accepting it is a sign of maturity.
好了
All right.
你的机器好像出问题了
I think your, uh, machine might've fritzed out there.
你去看看吧
You might wanna get that looked at.
嗯
Yeah.
好了
Okeydokey.
不错啊 杰克
Looks good, Jack.
这是第二个预兆了
Well, there's your second sign.
就是条件反射 他又不是故意的
It was a reflex. u202dHe didn't do it on purpose.
谁管是不是故意呢 他做了
Who cares if he didn't do it on purpose? He did it.
你可没见到小卡每次洗牙
I mean, you didn't see Cass smiting someone
-就灭了谁 -我就在这儿呢
- every time he got his teeth cleaned. - I'm right here, you know.
还有消失的文身呢
Yeah, and what about the vanishing tattoo
大天使会自愈
An archangel healing itself.
-也是条件反射 -或许他不想被符文保护
- Another reflex. - Or maybe he didn't want to be warded.
好吧 是 杰克是路西法的儿子
Okay, look, yeah, Jack is on Lucifer's family tree.
但我们不清楚那个DNA是否强过凯莉的
But we don't know if that DNA is stronger than Kelly's,
或是强过他跟小卡的羁绊
or his connection with Cass.
你是指害死了小卡的羁绊吗
Oh, you mean the connection that got Cass killed?
我是说 杰克不非得是邪恶的
I'm just saying, u202dJack doesn't have to be evil.
我们可以教他做人
We can teach him not to be.
先天和后天的难题
The nature versus nurture conundrum. u202d
哥们
Dude...
我这话不是作为先知 而是作为科学家说的
Speaking not as a prophet but as a scientist,
我不认为他能被教导
I don't think teaching him is in the cards.
这就像叫狮子别做狮子
It's like asking a lion not to be a lion.
但他不是狮子 他是个人
But this isn't a lion! This is a human!
但有一剂强大的上帝遗传
With a strong dose of God juice.
好了 我不想再谈了
Okay. That's it. I'm done, all right?
他不是上帝 不是小卡 不是辛巴
'Cause he's not God, u202dhe's not Cass, he's not Simba.
他是魔鬼
He's the friggin' Devil!
杰克
Jack?
我爱你 杰克
I love you, Jack.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
你会 很棒的
You are gonna be amazing.
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
哥们 我们到处找你
Hey, bud. We, uh, we've been looking for ya.
对不起
I'm sorry. I...
大家都那么生气
Everyone was so angry.
是啊
Yeah, and, um...
我想你是想远离那一切
I suppose you wanted to be away from it.
突然 我就远离了
And suddenly, I was.
告诉你
I'll tell you what.
你有特别的能力 杰克
You got some special skills, Jack.
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
我们只需要确保能控制好 这样
We just need to make sure we get a grip on 'em, so...
你就不会伤到谁
so you don't hurt anybody.
所以迪恩才恨我吗
Is that why Dean hates me?
迪恩不恨你
Dean doesn't hate you. It...
有时 迪恩会想不清楚事
Look, sometimes the wires in Dean's head get crossed
他会觉得沮丧
and -- and he gets frustrated,
然后他会把沮丧跟气愤
and then he mixes frustration with anger,
还有恐惧混在一起
and -- and -- and fear.
他为什么要害怕
Why would he be afraid?
因为迪恩觉得他有责任保护每个人
Because Dean feels like it's his job to protect everyone.
现在 我们得保护你
And right now, we need to protect you.
但我们可能还得保护别人不被你所伤
But we may also need u202dto protect people from you.
或许我不值得
Maybe I'm not worth all this.
你妈妈觉得你值得
Your mom thought you were.
小卡也是
So did Cass.
我也是
So do I.
黑刺酒吧
再来一瓶吗
Getcha another?
好啊
Yeah. Sure.
怎么回事 你不会还开车吧
What the hell? You're not drivin', right?
我在旅馆见过你
I've just -- I've seen you around the hotel.
跟你的朋友经过这里吗
Passin' through with... what, your buddies?
是我弟弟 还有个问题少年
That's my brother, and some messed up kid.
那孩子有问题啊
The kid's messed up?
是啊 跟他爸有问题
Yeah, issues with his dad.
年长的那个
The older fella.
不 那是多纳泰罗 他是...
No, that's, uh, Donatello. Uh, he's a...
我们的同事
guy we work with.
我也讨厌我爸 于是离家出走了
I hated my old man. I ran away myself.
我妈妈从不会为我说话
See, my mom would never stick up for me.
但是 你知道孩子的
But... you know kids.
不管如何 他们总想得到老爸的认可
No matter what, they still want the old man's approval.
至少我是这样
Well, that's how it was with me, just...
嗯
You know, that's, uh,
我也是这样
that's how it was with me, too.
我烦着你了 我去给你拿酒
I'm talkin' your ear off I'll -- I'll grab you that drink.
算了 我去走走吧
You know what? I'm good. Uh, I'm gonna take a walk.
-给 谢谢 -谢谢
- There you go. Thank you. - u202dThanks.
请进
u202dCome in.
早上好
Good morning.
杰克怎么样了
How's Jack?
对了 抱歉把他安排到你那儿
Uh, by the way, u202dsorry to stick him with you.
昨晚这里气氛那么紧张
Things got a little tense here last night,
所以我觉得让他睡你那儿会更好
so I figured it'd be better to have him stay in your room.
没事的 他是个有趣的孩子
It's not a big deal. He's an interesting kid.
是啊 还远远不止呢
Yeah. Yeah, that's an understatement.
我问你
Let -- let me ask ya...
你知道他会变得多么强大吗
Do you have any idea how powerful he'll get to be?
我不知道
I-I don't. No.
但是 根据传说
But the, uh, the lore says, quote,
"拿非利人会比生下他的天使
"A nephilim becomes more powerful
更加强大"
than the angel who sired it."
在这里 生父是个大天使
In this case, the sire is an archangel.
那么
So... u202d
他知道他父亲的事吗
Does he know about his father?
模糊地知道点
Vaguely.
那么他跟路西法并无感情
So he's not bonded to Lucifer.
他似乎对妈妈很有感情
He seems to have a real attachment to his mom,
但对爸爸只有很模糊的印象
but only kind of u202da fuzzy idea about his dad.
而他妈妈 凯莉 是个好女人
And his mom, Kelly, was a really good person,
所以这让我觉得 杰克可以被塑造好
so that makes me think Jack can be molded the right way.
塑造
Mm, molded.
-希望你是对的 -嗯
- I hope you're right. - u202dYeah.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表