我觉得凯奇的怪 是第二种
Now I'm thinking that Ketch weird is door number two.
那么
So...
虽然你和你哥哥都看到我哥哥亚瑟
even though you and your brother both saw my brother, Arthur,
被近距离射杀
shot point-blank,
你们依然质疑他的死活
you still question is demise?
是的 关于亚瑟·凯奇
Yeah. u202dIt -- it's probably smart
最好对一切保持质疑
to question everything about Arthur Ketch.
或许是吧
Probably, yeah.
我知道 我还没把他搞清楚
I know I'm still trying to figure him out.
我们认识的亚瑟·凯奇是个虐待狂
The Arthur Ketch we knew was sadistic.
毫无道德感 是个掠夺者
Amoral, predatory.
-不忠于任何人 -你错了
- Loyal to no one. - You're wrong there.
并不是没道德 而且 非常忠诚
Not amoral, and actually, loyal to a fault.
你们所见到的 是一个绝佳的公♥司♥员工
What you witnessed was an incredibly good company man.
这并不轻松
Not an easy job.
听上去 做"亚历山大"比做
Sounds like it would be easier to be "Alexande""
亚瑟要更轻松些 是吧
than to be Arthur, yeah?
算是吧 没有荣耀 但是
To a degree. No glory, yes, but no...
也没有负担
burdens either.
你崇拜他
You admire him.
或许 还曾想做他
Maybe, uh, wanted to be like him.
就像你 我理解我哥哥的问题
Like you, I understood my brother's issues
以及他为什么要做他做的事
and why he did what he did.
我猜 如果他在
I suspect, if he were here, he'd...
他会承认他后悔
...admit regret
做了一些对你家人做的事
to some of the things he did to your family.
杜马 谢谢你答应见我
Dumah, thank you for agreeing to meet with me.
这事万分紧急
This is a matter of -- of great urgency.
我必须找到杰克
It's imperative that I locate Jack.
你是指那个拿非利人
You mean the nephilim.
是的 天使抓走了他吗
Yes. Do the angels have him?
没有
No.
好吧 你确定他没在
Okay, you're certain that he's not maybe sitting in --
梅塔特隆以前的监牢里
in Metatron's old cell or --
如果他在我们手里 绝不会囚禁他
If we had him, u202dhe wouldn't be imprisoned.
他会被派上用场
He would be put to work.
什么意思
What do you mean?
卡西迪奥 天使们
Castiel, the angels...
坠落之后 我们的数量锐减
Our numbers were greatly diminished after the fall.
自从创始之初 就没人创造过新天使了
No one's made new angels since the dawn of creation.
我们要灭绝了
We're going extinct.
需要强大的力量才能创造更多我们
You would need a powerful force to make more of us.
你是指杰克
You mean Jack.
哪怕他有那样的力量
Even if he had that power,
你怎么觉得他会配合
what makes you think he'd cooperate?
他或许不会有选择
He may not have a choice.
那么 你们打算奴役他 做什么实验
So you're planning to enslave him for some kind of experiment?
卡西迪奥 他不是你的宠物
Castiel, he's not your pet.
他属于我们所有人
He belongs to all of us.
你做得很好 杜马
You did well, Dumah.
你如约找到了他
You delivered him as promised.
我们听说你可以影响那个拿非利人
We hear you have influence with the nephilim.
他会听你的
He'll listen to you.
不
No.
我不会帮你们的
I will not help you.
总那么叛逆
Ever the renegade.
卡西迪奥 求你 跟我们走吧
Castiel, please, come with us.
放下刃 杜马
Drop the blade, Dumah.
你还犹豫
You hesitate?
这不会是那种让我开心一天的时刻吧
This isn't gonna one of those "make my day" moments, is it?
好吧 再见了
Okay. Buh-bye.
你怎么回到这个世界的
What are you doing back in this world?
你怎么还活着
What are you doing alive?
-说来话长 -我也是
- It's complicated. - u202dSame here.
显然 到这儿来 挺消耗我的
Obviously, getting here took its toll.
你很虚弱
You're weak.
是啊 我显然没在状态
Yeah, I'm clearly not myself.
小子 我可没那么弱
But, oh, cowboy, I'm not that weak.
你和我得谈谈
And you and I need to talk.
我才不想跟你谈
I have no interest in talking to you.
如果这是为了你儿子
And if this is about your son --
好吧 我懂
Okay, I get it, I get it.
我儿子的监护权是没希望了
Custody of my son is a non-starter.
但如果能麻烦你暂时搁置
But if you can please just shelve the
永恒敌人的事
eternal enemies thing for a second,
我们有麻烦了
we have a situation.
"我们" 是指所有活物
And by "we," I mean everything alive.
我们都要死了
We're sorta...all gonna die.
我说的都是真的 你当时也在
Everything I am telling you is true. You were there, man.
你也看到那地方了
You saw what that place was like.
我刚刚描述的米迦勒导致了那一切
The Michael I just described to you is responsible for that.
怎么了
What? What? What? What? Will you --
你能不能帮帮忙
will you do me a favor
别每五秒瞟一次门
and stop looking at the door every five seconds
就好像你想冲出去
like you wanna get outta here?
请原谅我这么紧张
You'll forgive me if I'm a little on edge.
我们上次在一起时 你杀了我
The last time we were together, you killed me.
上次我们在一起时 你还捅了我呢
Well, last time we were together, you stabbed me.
-对不起 -你想纠结过去吗 我不想
- I'm sorry. - You wanna dwell on the past? I don't.
我反正也不在状态 我还能做什么
I'm not myself anyway. What am I gonna do? Okay?
听着 我们该拯救世界了
Look, it's time to save the world.
成为英雄卡西迪奥 而不是天堂的笑柄
Be the heroic Castiel instead of the butt of Heaven's joke.
我才不是
I am not the b--
就是那么一说
I'm, you know, just sayin'.
好吧 我要怎么拯救世界
Okay. How do I save the world?
我们 是我们
We. We.
-不不 -没错
- Oh, no. - u202dYeah, yeah.
你保护了我儿子 他信任你
Look, you protected my son. He trusts you.
如果你可以说服他加入我们这队
If you can convince him to be on our team,
我觉得我们三个人合力
I think the combined power of the three of us
足以把米迦勒赶回去 听我的
can drive Michael back. I'm telling you,
这家伙跟我们认识的那个米迦勒可不一样
this guy is not the same Michael that we knew.
他要厉害多了
He's much more powerful.
好吧 就算这个米迦勒来了
Okay, if this Michael comes --
不是就算 肯定了
Not if. When. When.
这人下定了决心
The guy's on a mission.
你似乎是团队的薄弱环节嘛
Well, you would seem to be the weak link on this team.
好吧 好伤人
Okay, that hurt.
而且没必要
That...was unnecessary.
我就不纠结了
I'm gonna let it go.
是的 我的能量有点少了
Yes, my grace is a little bit depleted,
但给我点时间嘛
but give me time, man.
跟我一起理理 假设说
Work this out with me. Hypothetically, um,
你是在撒谎 我帮你找到了你儿子
let's say you're lying, and I help you find your son,
然后你又杀了我
and then you kill me again.
饶了我吧 拜托
Cut me a little bit of slack. Please?
那个疯子和那个糊涂蛋凯文·谭
That unhinged thing and that meth head Kevin Tran
就要冲破那扇门了
are about to bust through that door.
上帝不在这里 这里只有我们
God isn't here! It's just us. u202d
我们只有彼此 你没发现吗
We're all we got, in case you hadn't noticed.
我得找萨姆和迪恩商量
Well, I-I-I have to talk to Sam and Dean.
为什么呀 他们只会不停质疑
Why, why, why, why, why, with all their second guessing
还有抱怨
and their whining?
这是急事 卡西迪奥 他们肯定只会想
This is an emergency, Castiel, and all they're gonna wanna do
把我关回牢笼
is -- is put me back in the Cage.
我也只想那么做
That's all I want.
但现在 你需要我
But right now, you need me,
我需要你 我们都需要我儿子
I need you, u202dand we both need my son.
听着 不是换话题 我们待会儿再说
Look, not changing the subject, but we'll get back to it.
我想问你 你怎么把他藏那么好的
I just wanna ask you, how did you hide him so well?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表