I know how your story ends.
我知道你的故事会怎么结束
You lose.
你输了
I wouldn't bet on it, Regina.
我可不确定 瑞金娜
Despite what you may think,
无论你怎么想
darkness is not as easy to snuff out
黑暗并没有像你相信的那样
as you might believe.
那么轻易得就被消灭了
Evil Queen.
巫后
Regina never should have let me out to play.
瑞金娜就不该放我出来
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I came to set the record straight.
我来拨乱反正啊
You were right about one thing, Dragon.
有一件事你说对了 龙
There was a battle raging inside Regina.
瑞金娜确实有一场仗要打
And she may have won the fight,
她也许这一次赢了
but this...
但现在...
is a war.
是战争
And it's just begun.
而且才刚刚开始
The Queen is back.
巫后回来了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表