It's all we have right now.
我们现在只有这个
Okay. Let's do this.
好了 行动吧
So much for surprising him.
这下没法奇袭了
Oh, we'll think of something else. We always do.
我们再想办法 我们总能想到办法
What if...?
或许
What if I could burn our names off the gravestones
或许我能把墓碑上我们的名字
that Hades made for us, the ones holding us here?
烧掉 就是把我们困在这儿的墓碑
I looked for a spell like that. It doesn't exist.
我找过那样的咒语 不存在的
Actually, it does.
其实 有的
It kind of came to me in a dream.
我梦到了
In a dream?
梦到
I know it sounds crazy, but I can remember every detail.
我知道听起来很疯狂 但我记得全部细节
It would be a long shot, but...
虽然希望不大 但是
Well, as for "maybe"s and "hopefully"s,
就不确定性来说
I've learned never to question yours.
我明白了不要质疑你
I'm coming with you.
我会跟你一起去
Snow and I will take Henry back to the apartment, keep him safe.
小雪和我带亨利回公♥寓♥ 保护他
No, actually, I'm gonna go with Emma.
其实 我想跟艾玛去
No, no, that's not a good idea.
不行 那不是个好主意
I promised to take down Hades
我说好要干掉哈迪斯
and get back to our son, remember?
回到儿子身边 不是吗
If this is how we do it, I'm in.
如果我们要采取这个办法 我也来
Emma, I wouldn't argue with your mother.
艾玛 别跟你妈妈争了
Trust me.
相信我
Get going, and I'll -- I'll meet you at the cemetery.
去吧 我们墓地见
First, I should talk to my sister.
首先 我得去跟我姐姐谈谈
Apparently, she has some history with Hades.
据说 她跟哈迪斯还有点历史
You think she'll talk to you?
她会跟你开口吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But if he does have a weakness,
但如果他有弱点
she might be the only person who knows what it is.
她或许是唯一知道那是什么的人
Now, this is just depressing.
这简直太让人郁闷了
Look where Gaston the great hunter ended up,
看看伟大猎人加斯顿沦落到了哪
and all because of a woman.
就因为一个女人
Not that I'm one to judge, believe me.
虽然我没资格说什么 相信我
I've had my own share of girl trouble lately.
我最近也有自己的妹子烦恼
Lord Hades. Why are you here?
哈迪斯大王 你来做什么
There are some visitors in town
镇上来了些人
I think you might be interested in.
你对他们可能会感兴趣
The beauty you were once engaged to
曾与你订婚的美人
and the beast who stole her and then murdered you.
以及那个偷走了她 杀了你的野兽
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
So the Dark One is finally dead.
黑暗者终于死了
Mm, not quite yet, but how would you like
没呢 但你终于得到复仇机会了
to finally get your shot at revenge?
你感觉如何
Why are you coming to me? What's in it for you?
为什么来找我 你有什么好处
Things have changed in my little domain lately.
我的地盘最近发生了点变化
You know what I've been finding growing all over town?
知道我发现镇上到处在长什么吗
That's impossible.
这不可能
It should be because nothing grows here.
是啊 因为这里寸草不生
Things only decay.
只会衰败
Well, I don't understand. What's changed?
我不懂 什么变了
Hope.
希望
Thanks to these new arrivals,
由于这些新来的
hope has taken root.
希望扎根了
And when souls have hope, they move on.
一旦灵魂有了希望 他们就能向前看
And I cannot have that.
这我不能允许
Of course not, Lord Hades.
当然了 哈迪斯大王
These interlopers must be punished,
这些闯入者必须得到惩罚
starting with the man who murdered you
首先就是那个杀了你
and dared to go back on a deal with me.
还敢违背与我的合约的人
But how am I supposed to defeat the Dark One?
我要怎么击败黑暗者
Check out the arrows.
看看箭
I think you'll find them up to the task.
你会发现这些箭足以胜任
This is your chance to be a great hunter once again.
这是你重做好猎人的机会
And this time your prey
这次你的猎物
will be the greatest beast of them all.
是最大的野兽
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
I have to say I'm impressed how far you've hiked.
我得说 我没想到你能走这么远
I suppose your perseverance is matched only by your beauty.
我想你的坚韧足以与你的美貌相媲美呢
Really?
是吗
Does that line work on all your first dates?
你第一次和人约会这么说都有用吗
Have we moved from a "Meeting" to a date?
我们是从"见面"进步到约会了吗
You know what I meant.
你知道我的意思
I bet you think I'm the same Gaston
我猜你一定认为
as all the stories you've heard about.
我跟你听说的那些关于我的传闻一样
I must say I have heard some unflattering tales.
我得说我确实听过些不太好的传言
Well, then I profoundly apologize.
那我真的很抱歉
I have this friend LeFou,
我有个朋友叫利弗
who loves to spread tall tales to embarrass me.
他喜欢传播所有传说来让我难堪
Ah, so you're -- you're not this great hunter of women
所以你不是 不是我听说的那个
that I've heard so much about?
厉害的猎女高手吗
I hunt only wild game, I assure you.
我只猎野物 我保证
My love life has been tragically empty.
我的感情生活一直是可怜的空白
Actually, I've spent my whole life
其实 我人生一直都在
looking for a woman of real substance.
寻找一位秀外慧中的女子
Wait.
等等
What is it?
怎么了
Wild creature.
野兽
Very large.
非常大
Very close.
非常近
Stay here.
在这儿等着
Gaston?
加斯顿
Gaston?
加斯顿
Gaston?!
加斯顿
Gaston.
加斯顿
Well, I'm afraid this won't be much of a hunt.
我恐怕没什么捕猎的机会了
Whatever that was, it fell into this old hunting pit.
无论是什么东西 都掉进了这个古老的陷阱里
Impossible.
难以置信
What is it?
怎么了
War is closer than we thought.
战争比我想象得还要近了
It's an ogre.
这是个食人魔
Wha-- No.
什么 不可能
There's never been an ogre anywhere near the castle before.
这城♥堡♥附近从没出现过食人魔
Look at him. He -- He's barely full grown.
你看他 他还没完全长大
He's just a child.
只是个孩子
Maybe he wandered too far from home.
也许他不小心走得离家太远了
Or maybe they're using their young as scouts
又或许他们把孩子训练成了探子
and an entire army's following behind.
他之后有整支军队
We have to haul him up and take him back to your father.
我们得把他拖出来 带去见你父亲
What? No, we can't.
什么 不行
We bring this creature back to the castle,
我们把他带回城♥堡♥
the soldiers will torture him.
士兵们就会拷打他
We have to find another way.
我们得想别的法子
This isn't our decision.
这不是你我能决定的
The whole kingdom could be at risk.
整个王国都可能陷入危险
I know.
我知道
And I realize you've only known me an hour,
我知道你刚认识我一个钟头
but if you trust me, I promise I can find out
但如果你信我 我保证以不用拷打的方式
what this ogre's after without hurting him.
问出这只食人魔想做什么
Lead the way.
你带路
Useless. Well, keep looking.
没用 继续找嘛
These books are full of light magic.
这些书里全是光明魔法
There must be something in here that can help.
里面肯定有什么是有帮助的
If we wanted to boil a pot of tea, yes.
你要想煮壶茶 那是有用
So every time you try something nefarious,
每次你做穷凶极恶的事
it's a smashing success,
就大获成功
but when I ask you to channel that power for good, you fail.
我要求你把力量跟善意联♥系♥起来 你就失败
I don't care what Merlin said.
我不管梅林说了什么
To be able to turn darkness to light is a fool's errand.
把黑暗转为光明是徒劳的尝试
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表