I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
It's okay, dear. It's okay.
没关系 亲爱的 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系 没关系
Is it?
真的吗
Am I really forgiven?
你真的原谅我了
Of course.
当然
I love you no matter what.
无论如何我都爱你
That's what fathers do.
那是父亲的天性
I'm not sure they do.
我不确定父亲都是这样的
I think you're very special.
我觉得你很特殊
I don't understand how you can be so good.
我不明白你为什么这么好
Oh, I'm not perfect.
我并不完美
I have many regrets.
我也有很多遗憾
I don't even know which one is keeping me in this place.
我甚至不知道是哪一件把我留了下来
Well, it doesn't matter.
不重要了
Your suffering will not get any worse.
你不会再受更多苦了
I'm going to see to it.
我保证
No, Regina.
不 瑞金娜
That's I came to tell you.
我来就是要告诉你
Your mother is using me to get you to leave.
你的母亲想利用我让你离开
But I want you to stay.
但我想让你留下
You've got a job to do --
你还有任务没完成
helping Snow White, your friends.
帮助白雪公主 帮助你的朋友
They need you. They need your strength.
他们需要你 需要你的力量
You finally put vengeance aside to be a hero.
你终于放下仇恨 成为了英雄
I'm not gonna stand in the way of that.
我不会成为你的绊脚石
But mother's going to send you someplace worse.
但母亲会把你送到更恶劣的地方
I-I-I can't cause you pain again.
我 我不能再让你陷入痛苦
Mother made her decision.
母亲已经决定了
We both know we can't change her mind.
我们都明白我们无法让她改变主意
But she's given you a way out.
但她给了你一条出路
Both of us.
给了我们出路
When you tore my heart out,
当你挖出我的心时
it was driven by the worst motives.
心存最邪恶的动机
But if you stay, you spread hope.
但你留下可以播撒希望
That's the best thing anyone can do.
这是一个人能做的最善良的事
Let your old man see you doing the right thing.
让你老爹见证你的善举吧
Then I truly will not have died in vain.
那我就真的没白死了
Where's your father run off to?
你父亲逃哪儿去了
I still owe him a thank you
他毁掉你的生日惊喜
for spoiling your birthday surprise.
我还欠他声谢谢呢
I've already dealt with him.
已经处理好他了
Say hello to daddy.
跟爸爸打个招呼
You've impressed me, sweetheart.
你真厉害 亲爱的
You know...
要知道
daddy may have been wrong to ruin my revenge,
爸爸毁了我的复仇是他的错
but he was right about you.
但他说对了你
When are you going to get it in that thick head
你这个蠢脑瓜什么时候才会明白
that I do everything for you?
我做这一切都是为了你
Especially the things you can't do...
尤其是你做不到的事
like Snow's heart.
比如拿到白雪的心
How long have you been trying to get it?
你尝试了多久
Because it only took me a day.
我只用了一天
And it only took you an hour to lose it.
但一小时就丢了
When I get my revenge, it will be my victory.
我复仇成功是我自己的胜利
You won't be around to steal it away.
你偷不走胜利果实 因为你不会在这里
You don't have the power to push me back to Wonderland.
你没有力量送我回仙境了
I don't need it.
我不需要
There's someone who'd be happy to lend a hand.
有人愿意搭把手
Hello again, Cora.
又见面了 柯拉
Ready for your trip?
准备走了吗
Don't do this!
别这样
It's done.
来不及了
I've already cast a spell
我已施咒
to seal this portal once you're through.
你一通过 传送门就会封住
Not even I can reopen it.
连我也打不开
And you'll be out of my life forever.
你就会永远走出我的生活
Without me, you'll fail.
没有我 你会失败的
And even worse, you'll be alone.
更糟糕的是 你会孤身一人
Better alone than with you.
跟你在一起还不如孤身一人
You think you're better alone?
你觉得还不如孤身一人吗
Let's see how you really feel.
真这样看你做何感想
No!
不
Daddy!
爸爸
You always have me.
你永远有我
Let him go, mother.
放他走 母亲
You should be on that boat.
你应该在船上了
I can't turn my back on those I love.
我不能背叛我爱的人
I know that seems like the right choice,
我知道那好像是正确的选择
but life doesn't work that way.
但生活却事与愿违
I implore you, leave this place.
我恳求你离开这里
No, Regina. Stay here.
不 瑞金娜 留下
Help your friends. She's trying to bait you.
帮你朋友 她在诱骗你
I didn't come back just to help my friends.
我回来不只为了帮我朋友
I came back to help everyone.
是为了帮每个人
That's not possible.
那不可能
You have to trust me.
你得相信我
Let him go.
放他走
Oh, please listen to reason. Listen to me.
我有理由的 听我的话吧
Either way, my time in the Underworld is done.
无论如何 我在冥界的事都办完了
Yours can be, too.
你也可以的
Just do what I say.
照我说的做
Henry, stand back.
亨利 退后
Please don't force my hand. I don't want to do this.
别逼我出手 我不想这么做
Then don't.
那就别
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No!
不
One day, you'll understand.
你总有一天会明白
Daddy!
爸爸
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Daddy?
爸爸
Stop. Stay there.
停 别动
I'm okay.
我没事
What's happening?
怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
There's...
那边
something down here.
有什么动静
It's so...
那儿真
It's beautiful.
那儿真美
It's where I belong.
那才是我的归宿
I know what my unfinished business was now.
我知道我未竟的心愿是什么了
It was you.
是你
Me?
我
For so long, I let your mother
一直以来 我放任你母亲
get in the way of who you really are.
阻止你 成为真正的自己
It was the biggest regret of my life.
这是我一生最大的遗憾
But now...
但现在
you're free of her.
你摆脱她了
And I've never been more proud.
我从未如此自豪
Hi. Is that...
你好 这是
This is your grandson --
这是你外孙
Henry.
亨利
Thank you, grandpa...
谢谢你 外公
for believing in her like I do.
谢谢你像我一样相信她
Thank you, Henry...
谢谢你 亨利
for being there when I couldn't.
谢谢你在我不在的时候陪伴了她
You take good care of her.
你要好好照顾她
It's time for me to go.
我该走了
Daddy, no.
爸爸 不要
I love you, Regina.
我爱你 瑞金娜
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表