you might want to know where you came from.
你可能想知道自己究竟从哪儿来
Is -- is she looking for me?
她在找我吗
She's...
她已经...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Could you ring this up for me?
能帮我结算这一件吗
Yeah, of course.
没问题
I got to get to work.
我得开工了
Mom.
妈妈
Henry.
亨利
Emma, where's Hook?
艾玛 虎克呢
I'll explain later.
我之后会解释
We have to hurry to get to the thing.
我们得赶去那东西
We can't.
不行
The Blind Witch cast a spell trapping us here.
瞎子女巫施咒困住了我们
Let me guess, she got it from Hades.
肯定是哈迪斯给她的
This whole thing has been a setup
这都是用来把我们
to keep us trapped in the Underworld.
困在冥界的陷阱
You mean, the ambrosia It wasn't there.
你是说那里没有仙果 不在那儿
So, Hook...
那虎克
he -- he can't leave?
他走不掉了吗
He can move on.
但他可以离开
But he wanted to make sure that we all got out
但就算他回不去 他也想保证
even if he couldn't.
我们能回去
Well, then, let's give him his wish.
那就如他所愿吧
Yeah.
是的
You did it. Come on, it's getting late.
你们成功了 快 要迟到了
Let's get out of here.
赶紧离开这里
People will find them.
人们会找到的
It's nearly time.
快到时间了
We should go.
我们该走了
We don't want to miss our ticket home.
我们可不想错过回家的票
Now...
你
are you ready?
现在准备好了吗
Yes.
好了
Thank you, son.
谢谢 儿子
Pleasure's all mine, Papa.
一直很荣幸 爸爸
Wait, something --
等等 有点
Wait, something's wrong.
等等 有点不对劲
Does it feel different than you remembered?
跟你记忆中不一样吗
What's happening?
怎么回事
What did you do?
你做了什么
That wasn't really Robin Hood's heart
放进你体内的其实不是
I put inside you.
罗宾汉的心脏
I knew you or your shadow could be watching.
我知道你和你的影子会监视我
Whilst you were otherwise distracted,
但趁你没注意的时候
I returned Robin's heart to him.
我把罗宾的心还给他了
What did you put in me?
你放进去了什么
A wineskin I glamoured,
我施过法的酒囊
filled with water...
装满了
from the River of Souls.
灵魂之河的水
No.
不
Why?
为什么
Villains don't get happy endings, Papa.
坏人没有好下场 爸爸
And I'm here to make sure you never get yours.
我要确保你没有好下场
Goodbye, Papa.
再见 爸爸
For good this time.
这次是永别了
The portal, it's closing! Hurry! Hurry!
传送门要关了 快 快
Go!
进去
Emma.
艾玛
I'm sorry there wasn't some other way.
抱歉我们别无他法
When I bought this jacket,
我买♥♥这件夹克时
it was meant to be armor
本应该是用来
to protect me from getting hurt by those I love.
保护我不受我爱的人的伤害
But now it's just a reminder
但现在却能提醒我
that I have to protect those I love.
我必须保护我爱的人
Nothing's more important.
这才是最重要的
You did your best for Hook.
你已经尽力挽救虎克了
I don't know.
我不知道
Did I?
我真的尽力了吗
All I know is, I can't lose anyone else.
我只知道 我不能再失去我爱的人
Let's go.
走吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表