You must.
你必须
I know it's hard to -- to put aside all suspicion
我知道 你小时候我那样对你
after how I raised you, but, Regina...
很难让你不对我产生怀疑 但是 瑞金娜
do you remember the last thing I said to you
你记得我死前对你说的
before I died?
最后的话吗
That I would have been enough.
我本该满足的
You would have been.
是啊
It just took me too long to realize it.
只是我太久才明白
Don't make the same mistake.
别犯下同样的错误
Go.
走吧
What would happened if I stayed?
如果我留下会怎样
Sometimes a mother has to do what's best for her child,
有时候母亲得做对孩子最好的事
even if it's reprehensible.
哪怕是坏事
Are you threatening me?
你是在威胁我吗
Oh, no.
不是
No, of course not. I never.
当然不是 我绝不会的
But there's something I have to show you.
但我要带你去看样东西
Mother...
母亲
where are we?
我们在哪
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Showing you your fate if you don't return to Storybrooke.
让你看到你不回童话镇的下场
You...
你
You killed him.
你杀了他
"Killed" is, um, a relative term down here.
"杀" 在这里是个相对的词语
This Underworld...
这个冥界
most can only leave it in two ways --
大部分人只能以两种方式离开
to a better place or a worse one.
去个更好的地方 或更糟的地方
But you, my sweet daughter, have another option.
但你 我的好女儿 有别的选择
However, not for long.
但那个选择很快要没了
Go home, or there will be a cost.
回家吧 否则你要付出代价的
Someone will suffer.
有人会受苦的
Who?
谁
Your father.
你父亲
The Underworld?
冥界
I'll only be gone for a day.
我只离开一天
Just long enough to retrieve Hook.
找到虎克就回来
I-I don't understand. Why you?
我不明白 为什么是你
Because, Belle, I'm the only who's been there.
因为 贝儿 只有我去过那里
Plus, my blood can summon the ferry.
另外 我的血可以把渡船召来
Just come back to me.
那么一定要回来
I always do.
我总能回来
Looking for something?
找东西吗
Peter Pan.
彼得·潘
I certainly wasn't looking for you.
我找的可不是你
Oh, come on, son. Don't be like that.
得了 儿子 别这样
Aren't you glad to see your dear old father?
见到你老爸难道不高兴吗
Just because you, uh, sired me,
虽然你 生了我
that doesn't make you my father.
不代表你是我父亲
Step aside.
让开
Keep looking for as long as you like.
想找多久找多久吧
But down here, this is my shop.
但在这下面 这是我的店
And you won't find anything unless I want you to.
除非我愿意 你什么都别想找到
Be careful with your threats.
小样你威胁谁呢
Or what? You'll kill me again?
怎样 你要再杀我一次吗
Maybe it's time to put the past behind us.
或许我们该放下过去了
This is what you're looking for, right?
你找的是这个吧
Go on.
来啊
Take it.
拿着
How generous.
真好心
How many strings are attached?
有多少附加条件
No strings.
没条件
Rumple, I meant what I said before I died.
朗普 我死前的话是真心的
I -- I do want to start over.
我的确想重新来过
Never gonna happen.
绝不可能
I sent you here for a reason.
我送你来这儿是有原因的
I miss the world above -- the tastes, the smells.
我想念地上的世界 那味道 那气味儿
Sorry.
抱歉
You can't go back.
你回不去
Not unless I trade places with a living soul.
除非我跟活人交换
And those people you came down with...
你带下来的人
they are not your friends.
他们不是你的朋友
And they are living...
而且他们是活人
for now.
至少现在是
Maybe one of them doesn't make the trip back,
或许其中一位 没法回去了
but your dear old dad does.
但你的老爸可以
Not interested.
没兴趣
Not yet.
现在没有
But...
但是
this one's on the house for today.
这个今天免费送你
A gesture of goodwill...
算是示好
from a father to his son.
父亲给儿子
She'll really do that?
她真要那么做
She'll throw your father, her husband, into the fire?
她要把你父亲 她丈夫 推进火里
Of course she will.
当然了
She thinks she's giving me my best chance.
她觉得她是给了我最好的机会
I can't let my father suffer because of me.
我不能让父亲因我受罪
Regina, it's all right. No, it's not.
瑞金娜 没事的 有事
He's here because I killed him.
他在这儿是因为我杀了他
The only way I've been able to deal with that
我一直以来能对此安心
is by imaging he went to a better place, but...
都是靠想象他去了更好的地方 但
he didn't.
他没有
Maybe I should get on that boat.
或许我是该上船
Yes, you should.
是啊
Absolutely not.
不行
We're not leaving until we find Hook together.
我们得一起找到虎克再离开
It's dangerous here.
这里很危险
Which is why we're not leaving you alone.
所以我们才不能让你一个人留下
Perhaps I can cut through this little family squabble.
或许我可以解决你们的家庭纠纷
What the hell is that?
那是什么
This is the way to find your deceased pirate.
是找到你的死海盗的办法
The Ale of Seonaidh from the land of DunBroch.
唐布洛克的修奈德酒
That's a mouthful.
好拗口
It lets you communicate with the dead.
让你可以与死人交流
Pour this over Hook's grave,
把这浇在虎克墓前
and we can stop guessing where he is and simply ask him.
我们就不用再瞎猜 可以直接问他在哪了
You're saying Hook has a grave here in the Underworld?
你是说虎克在冥界有坟墓吗
Everyone down here has a grave.
这里每个人都有座坟墓
You'll find the cemetery right where you remember it.
墓地就在你们知道的那个地方
Well, if this works, we could find Hook before the boat leaves.
如果好使 我们可以在船开前找到虎克
We could all get out of here together.
我们可以一起离开
A fine idea. I suggest you all get moving.
好主意 你们赶紧开始吧
No way.
不可能
You're coming with us.
你要跟我们一起走
You can do this part on your own.
这事你可以一个人去做
There's a boat that's leaving soon.
船很快就要开了
You want to find Hook? Fine.
你想找到虎克 行
But I have no interest in exploring this world further.
但我没兴趣继续探索这个世界了
You can meet me there.
我们在船那里见吧
But that's entirely up to you.
但是那完全取决于你
Emma.
艾玛
There's no time to argue.
没时间争论了
If there's even a chance that will work,
哪怕只有一丝成功的机会
we have to risk it.
我们也要冒险一试
I got your message.
我收到了你的口信
Are you alone?
你一个人吗
Alone and unarmed, as promised.
一个人 没武器 遵守了承诺
Well, I'm alone, but I don't go anywhere unarmed.
我是一个人 但我武器从不离身
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm here because I care about my daughter.
我来是为了我的女儿
And if the war continues, it will destroy the kingdom,
继续战争会毁了整个王国
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表