Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Don't do it, Emma.
别这样做 艾玛
How do you know my name? I know many things.
你怎么知道我的名字的 我知道很多事
And I'm here to tell you, leave the sword alone.
我是来告诉你 别拔剑
I would do anything for my kingdom.
为了我的王国我什么都愿意做
Which is why I need you to drink this.
所以我需要你把这个喝了
Your death will be the cornerstone of a great new kingdom.
你的死将成为更伟大的新王国坚固的基石
We can't trust Arthur.
我们不能信任亚瑟
Pity your husband didn't listen
真可惜你丈夫
when you tried to warn him.
没有听你的警告
Turns out David was right.
戴维说得没错
We can trust Arthur.
我们可以信任亚瑟的
You could just set me free.
你可以放了我
The only one who can get me that sword is you.
能帮我拔剑的人只有你
I-I can't.
我做不到
Dark One?
黑暗者
Dark One!
黑暗者
Enough!
够了
I command you to stop!
我命令你停下
You destroyed her.
你毁了她
The only woman I ever loved.
我唯一爱过的女人
And now...
现在
I will destroy you.
我要毁了你
My god.
天呐
I miss her.
我好想她
You really think giving the dagger to Arthur
你们真的认为把匕♥首♥给亚瑟
is the best way to help Emma?
是帮助艾玛的最佳办法吗
We trust him.
我们信任他
Implicitly.
毫无保留
Did you learn those big words at shepherd school?
你在牧羊人学校能学到这么高级的词汇吗
How do you know you can trust him?
你们怎么确认他可信的
Because we're good judges of character.
因为我们会看人
And we would never act against Emma's best interest.
而且我们绝不会做对艾玛不利的事
Is the dagger in there?
匕♥首♥在里面吗
Are you sure
你们确定吗
handing the one thing that can control your daughter
把唯一能控制你们女儿的东西
over to Arthur is the right thing to do?
给亚瑟 这真没问题吗
Have you lost the power of comprehension?
你是听不懂人话了吗
Hand over the da--
把匕♥首♥给...
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
When did you get so liberal with dark magic?
你什么时候开始这么随意地使用黑魔法了
No choice.
没办法
Arthur has them under some kind of spell.
亚瑟给他们施了咒
He wants them to bring him the dagger.
他想要他们把匕♥首♥给他
He wants to reunite it with Excalibur.
跟王者之剑合璧
Unite it?
合璧
It was once one blade.
那曾经是一把剑
It was broken in half a long, long time ago.
很早之前被断成两截
What happens when they're together?
合璧之后会怎么样
He wants to kill Merlin with it.
他想用它来杀梅林
I don't have to tell you how bad that would be for all of us.
你应该很清楚那对我们有多不利
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
How do I know this isn't the darkness in you
我怎么知道这不是你体内的黑暗
rearing its head?
在引导你
It's true.
是真的
We don't have a lot of time. Arthur's expecting them soon.
我们没多少时间了 亚瑟在等他们
He's the king.
他是国王
So you want to take on all of Camelot?
你想对付整个卡米洛特吗
I want to free Merlin first.
我想先救出梅林
Then I can help my parents and stop Arthur.
然后再救我父母 阻止亚瑟
That's a great plan, but we have no idea
好计划 但我们根本不知道
how to get him out of the tree.
怎么把他从树里弄出来
You already said it...
你都说了
dark magic.
黑魔法
No.
不行
You can't keep using it.
你不能继续使用黑魔法了
It's a risk I'm willing to take.
我愿意冒这个险
Careful, Emma.
小心 艾玛
I've been on that slippery slope.
我也走过这个下坡路
You know where it got me.
你知道我落到了什么下场
All due respect...
别介意
I'm not you.
我不是你
So he just... vanished?
他就那么消失了吗
Could it be magic?
会不会是魔法
Your squire... did he wield such power?
你的随从 他会魔法吗
Not that I ever saw.
我是没见过
Well, there's no sign of tampering.
没有动手脚的痕迹
Then he must have lied about having the bean.
那他一定是撒谎了 他其实有魔豆
Must've hidden it on his person somewhere and used it to escape.
肯定是藏在了身上 拿来逃出去了
How could he be so selfish?
他怎么能这么自私
We could all be home right now.
我们本可一起回家的
Desperate times.
非常时刻嘛
Our people want so badly to return.
我们的人♥民♥非常渴望回家
We must do something to raise their spirits.
我们得想办法激励士气
The despair of being away... that's what caused all this.
远离家乡的绝望 是一切的根源
Who knows what else it can lead to?
谁知道还会发生什么
Well, you're right... people need hope.
你说得对 人♥民♥需要希望
And as your hosts and leaders of this town,
作为这座小镇的东道主和领袖
it is up to us to provide it.
我们有义务提供希望
What do you have in mind?
你想做什么
How about a dance?
办个舞会吧
A dance, huh?
舞会啊
Looking for an excuse
想找借口
to ask your girlfriend out on a date?
去约你女朋友吗
Girlfriend? What girlfriend?
女朋友 什么女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
她不是我女朋友
Who's not your girlfriend?
谁不是你女朋友
I think a dance is exactly what we need.
我觉得我们正需要办场舞会
Henry, who's this girlfriend?
亨利 这个女朋友是谁
Well, if it's dating tips you need, lad,
如果你需要约会建议 伙计
I know my way around women.
我知道怎么哄女人
Over your dead body.
你死了再说吧
Regina! Let's start planning.
瑞金娜 我们开始准备吧
I think it is time Storybrooke had a ball.
我觉得童话镇也该办场舞会了
So, who is this girlfriend?
这个女朋友是谁
What do you know about her?
你对她有什么了解
Belle. What is it?
贝儿 怎么了
It's, uh, it's Rumple.
是朗普
What happened?
怎么了
He's missing.
他不见了
Better eat up.
快吃吧
You're gonna need your strength
拔剑
if you're going to remove the sword.
可是需要体力的
I won't be able to do it now.
我现在做不到
You should really just let me go.
你该放我走
Please.
求你了
I-I need to see Belle.
我得见贝儿
You're not going anywhere until you get me my sword.
你不把我的剑拿给我 哪都别想去
Well, you have so much power. W-w-why do you need Excalibur?
你有那么强大的法力 还要王者之剑做什么
Tell me, when you were the Dark One,
告诉我 你做黑暗者时
did you advertise your plans?
会把自己的计划到处跟人说吗
My plans were always hidden.
我的计划总是秘密的
But my reasons were not.
但我的原因从来不会隐瞒
Every time I used magic,
每次我用魔法
I told myself it was all for my son...
我都告诉自己 那是为了我儿子
to protect him.
为了保护他
How noble.
真高尚
Despite my best intentions...
虽然我用意是好的
I still lost him.
我还是失去了他
I'm stronger than you were.
我比你坚强
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表