Zelena. We were almost monkey chow.
塞琳娜 我们差点成了猴子的盘中餐
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Dorothy?
桃乐茜
Yeah, I'm just...tired.
没事 我只是 累了
Maybe it was all the poppies.
可能是被那么多罂粟花搞的
I'm gonna get some shut eye.
我要去睡一会儿
Sorry, no dogs allowed.
对不起 禁止携犬入内
No one talks to me like that in my diner.
在我的餐厅没人可以跟我这样说话
It's not yours, dear, not yet.
现在这不是你的餐厅了 亲爱的
There's a tombstone in the cemetery -- Emily Brown.
墓地里有一块墓碑 埃米莉·布朗的
Why don't you make this easy and tell us where to find her?
你痛快点告诉我们去哪里找她吧
What do I get out of it?
我能得到什么好处
The wolf keeps her cloak on.
这只狼穿着斗篷呢
Unless you want to start putting your customers on the menu.
难道你想让顾客变成菜单上的菜吗
Fine.
好吧
I know her.
我认识她
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
I hate that Auntie Em.
我恨死了那个埃姆婶婶了
Why's that?
为什么
She's the competition.
她是我的竞争对手
Welcome to Auntie's.
欢迎来到婶婶家
The potpies are my own family recipe,
肉馅饼是我的祖传秘方
but we do a good roasted chicken, too.
不过我们烤鸡做得也很棒
Rotisserie -- any way you want.
可以用烤架烤 你想让我怎样烤都可以
But the soup, well, the soup is to die for.
我们的汤 我们的汤可是美得要死
Unless you're already dead.
除非你已经死了
Then it's, uh -- well, you know what I mean.
那就 好吧 你们懂的
We're trying to help Dorothy.
我们想帮助桃乐茜
You know my Dorothy?
你们认识我的宝贝桃乐茜
Yes.
是的
She's not down here, is she?
她不在这里吧
No, she's alive, but she needs your help.
她还活着 但是她需要你的帮助
She needs true love's kiss.
她需要真爱之吻
All you need to do is blow a kiss into the bottle.
你只要对着瓶子飞吻一下就可以了
Maybe helping Dorothy is your unfinished business.
可能帮助桃乐茜就是你的未竟心愿呢
Maybe that's why you're down here.
可能你因为这个才到了这里
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
What's happening?
这是怎么回事
Emma, what did you do? Can somebody help her?
艾玛 你做什么了 谁来救救她
Emma. I didn't do anything.
艾玛 我什么都没做
No! No!
救命 救命
Somebody do something.
谁来做点什么啊
What the hell was that?
刚才那是怎么回事
I don't think the soup agreed with that.
我觉得是汤不太合她的胃口
You did this.
是你干的
Mm. Guilty.
正是在下
A little water from the River of Souls
一点点冥河水
gives the soup a little something...special.
给汤加了点特色调料
Why would you hurt her? She was just a sweet old lady.
为什么要害她 她只是个慈祥的老奶奶
Mm. Isn't it obvious?
这还不明显吗
Because you're trying to help her.
因为你们想帮她
And Dorothy,
还有桃乐茜
who happens to be Zelena's sworn enemy.
恰好是塞琳娜的仇人
Did she put you up to this?
是她让你这么干的吗
Trust me, she has no idea I'm here.
相信我 她不知道我在这
This is about so much more than just your sister.
这不止关系到你姐姐
Let's call it a teachable moment.
我们该称其为教导时刻
You wouldn't be here unless you were scared
你害怕我们胜利
we might actually win this fight.
不然你不会来
Yes.
对
Is that so, Savior?
是吗 救世主
Because I don't think Dorothy's dear old aunt
因为我可不认为
would agree with you.
桃乐茜的老婶婶会同意
Citizens of the Underworld, from now on,
从现在开始 冥界之人
this is what happens to anyone
有谁和这些所谓的英雄来往
who deals with these so-called heroes.
就是这种下场
So, who's next in line for their help?
那么 下一个等着帮忙的人是谁
It's hard to be a savior
如果没有想要你救
when no on wants you to save them.
救世主可就不好当了
I gave the vial of powder to Dorothy.
我把魔粉给桃乐茜了
We attack at first light.
天亮我们就进攻
Good.
好的
Good.
好的
That doesn't sound like a very convincing battle cry.
听上去不像是非常有力的战斗号♥角
Ruby, what's going on?
鲁比 怎么了
When we were on our trek, Dorothy asked me
我们外出的时候 桃乐茜问我
what I've been looking for this whole time.
我一直在寻找什么
And I told her that I didn't know.
我告诉她 我不知道
Well, do you?
真的吗
I think...
我想...
I think that...
我想...
I've been looking for someone like her.
我一直在找像她这样的人
And I know we just met,
我知道我们才见面
but I have never felt like this about anyone before.
但我从来没有在别人身上有过这感觉
That's great.
那太好了
So, what's wrong?
那你到底怎么了
You saw how she looked at me when I transformed.
当我变形时 你看到她是如何看我的了
She could barely bring herself to say anything.
她连话都不会说了
Maybe she was feeling exactly what you were.
也许她的感觉跟你一样
Maybe she didn't know how to put it into words.
或者她也不知道该说什么
Maybe she was just freaked out.
也可能她只是吓坏了
Maybe it was all too much for her.
或是这一切对她而言太难承受了
Ruby.
鲁比
Don't make the same mistake I did.
别和我犯同样的错误
Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how you feel.
别等来不及了才告诉别人你的心意
You really think I should?
你真的认为我应该这么做吗
There you are. Hey, it's not safe here.
你在这儿啊 这不安全
What are we gonna do now, Snow?
我们要怎么办 小雪
What we always do -- find a way to fix things.
我们一直以来在做的 弥补
But no one can wake Dorothy up now.
但是现在没人能叫醒桃乐茜了
Well, I mean, I don't think that's entirely true.
我觉得不是的
Well, who else can give her true love's kiss?
好吧 其他人也能给她真爱之吻吗
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe...you.
也可能是...你
What?
什么
Ruby, you're my best friend.
鲁比 你是我最好的朋友
I know you.
我了解你
And I see how worried you are.
我看得出你有多担心
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我的
You're right.
对
So, why are you standing here?
那么我们干嘛还傻站在这儿
Why aren't you on the way to Oz?
为什么我们不去奥兹国
True love is two-way street,
真爱是条双行道
and Dorothy I don't think feels the same.
我不认为桃乐茜也这么想
Why? What makes you think that?
为什么 为什么这么想
She can not bailed on me back in Oz.
她在奥兹国的时候抛下了我
So?
所以呢
Love's -- Love's a funny thing.
爱是很有趣的
When I met Charming, I hit him in the face.
当我遇见白马王子 我打了他的脸
People in love hurt each other all the time.
恋爱中的人总是互相伤害
Yeah, maybe. Maybe.
可能是这样
But, uh, it's just...
但 只是...
I've never been so scared about anything before.
我从未这么害怕过
That's a great sign 'cause love is freaking scary.
这很明显了 因为爱就是担惊受怕
I'm about to say goodbye to David
我打算和戴维告别了
for what might be a really, really long time.
这一次可能会分别很久
And you know why I'm okay with it?
你知道为什么我淡然处之吗
Because what you get back
因为爱给你的回报
when you love someone far outweighs the risk.
远比风险重要得多
All right, I'll -- I'll try.
好的 我会...试试
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表