He blew my magic right back at me.
他用我的魔法反噬了我
Milah...
米拉
I couldn't stop it.
我阻止不了
She's gone.
她走了
Milah.
米拉
Milah was here?
米拉也来了
Milah?
米拉
She helped us get to you.
她帮我们找到了你
Hades has much to answer for.
哈迪斯真是十恶不赦
Indeed he does.
确实如此
What was that?
什么声音
A horse?
马吗
Here?
在这儿吗
What's wrong with it?
它怎么了
It's hurt.
它受伤了
It can't stand.
站不起来了
Regina, your magic.
瑞金娜 你的魔法
You did it.
你做到了
I did.
是的
Regina, what are you doing?
瑞金娜 你在干什么
Just checking.
试验一下
I'm back.
我回归了
Killian!
基利安
Good job, Mom.
干得漂亮 妈妈
Oh, look at you.
看看你啊
I'll be all right.
我没事的
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的
Gold got us in. He got us help.
戈登帮我们进去的 他找了帮手
He poofed us back here.
他用魔法带我们出来的
He even had a boat to get us all back home.
他还有能带我们回家的船
But it's gone.
但船现在没了
What happened?
出什么事了
Hades attacked.
哈迪斯攻击了我们
We lost the boat and...
我们失去的船 还有...
we lost a friend.
还失去了一位朋友
I hear you took away my sacrifice.
听说你让我的牺牲白费了
Everything I did to save my friends
我做这一切本是为了救我的朋友
all went to give you back your power.
结果却让你重得力量
I should kill you.
我真该杀了你
Acknowledged.
我承认
But... you helped get me out of there,
但你也把我救了出来
so I should say --
我该说声
Thank you. No need.
谢谢 不必了
Stay of execution.
死缓
We're even -- for now.
现在我们算扯平了
I just wanted to get home.
我只是想回家
And yes, you're welcome, Captain.
不过是的 不用谢 船长
Well, we're sorry you lost her.
很抱歉你失去了她
She made me who I am.
是她成就了我
Okay, we don't have a way out,
好吧 现在我们没法出去了
but we didn't have one before anyway.
不过之前也没有
My magic's working now.
现在既然我的魔法回来了
So let's do this heart split.
我们开始分♥裂♥心脏吧
That way, when we find an exit, we can get through it.
这样等找到了出去的办法 直接走就行了
Heart split? It's a good plan.
分♥裂♥心脏 这个计划很好
It'll work.
会成功的
Trust me.
相信我
Do it.
开始吧
What was that?
怎么回事
Interesting.
有趣
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
What is this?
怎么回事
Why didn't it work?
为什么不行
Hades told me to pick three names
哈迪斯让我选三个名字
and chisel them onto the headstones.
刻在墓碑上
He said whoever I picked would remain in the Underworld.
他说我选的人 将永远留在冥界
I refused.
我拒绝了
Well, it looks like he did the picking himself.
看来他自己选了
What does this mean?
这是什么意思
It means we're stuck here,
我们被困在这儿了
and now we can't use your heart to save Hook.
用不了你的心去救虎克了
Well...
那...
I got the pirate out in a day.
我已经把海盗救出来了
But you lots managed to find a whole new way to fail.
但你们却在另一头掉链子
I'll be in the shop.
我回店里了
Peekaboo!
躲猫猫
Some places never change, even after all these years.
都过这么多年了 这地方还是没变啊
Wouldn't hurt to dust the chickens.
偶尔回来做个扫除也不错
I know who you are, Dark One.
我知道你是谁 黑暗者
Well, I imagine you do.
我猜你就知道
You weren't like this before.
你以前不是这样的
That's right.
是啊
I was a mortal man then, and a moral one.
我曾经是个凡人 良心未泯
A man in a desperate situation.
一个深陷绝望的男人
And you took advantage, and I admire that a great deal.
你却趁机占便宜 我非常欣赏这点
Full points.
满分
But I don't like carrying debt.
但我不喜欢欠债
Unfortunately, Dark One, the contract is binding.
很不幸 黑暗者 合同已经签好
Even if I wanted to change it, I couldn't.
即使我想 我也改变不了
You owe me.
你欠我的
I owe you!
我欠你的
That's right, but...
没错 但是...
I can't owe a debt to a dead man.
你死了我就不欠你的了
Now, I don't like debts.
不喜欢欠债
But I do love a loophole.
但我喜欢钻空子
Oh, there you are.
你来啦
I destroyed the boat.
我毁了船
Now send me home.
现在送我回家
Thank you very much for that.
那事多谢你了
It means so much to me that you took care of it.
你能搞定真的对我意义重大
It shows passion.
说明你很有干劲
Was it terrible to do?
做起来可怕吗
I think you liked it.
我觉得你挺喜欢的
Stop fishing.
别套我话了
I won't tell you that I liked it, because I didn't.
我不会说喜欢的 因为我不喜欢
Not in any way that matters.
不过也无关紧要了
And I'll never do anything like that again.
我不会再做那种事了
Wow, you really mean that.
天啊 你是认真的
I-I'm blown away.
真让我感动
Well, I suppose you're ready to go home now.
我想你已经准备好回家了
I am. Good.
是的 很好
Glad to hear it.
很高兴听你这么说
Except...
但是...
...things have changed.
事情有变
No, no.
不
A gentleman always keeps his deals. You have to keep --
绅士总要信守诺言的 你必须...
Hey, I didn't say I wasn't keeping my deal.
我没说交易不作数
Sure, I'll send you home, just not today.
我会送你回家的 但不是今天
Why, you ask?
你会问 为什么呢
Because you tried to hide something from me.
因为你对我有所隐瞒
Let's take a look at your Belle.
我们来看看你的贝儿
So pretty.
真漂亮
I mean, I've been watching her for hours,
我看了她好几个小时
and she is simply darling.
真是个可人儿
You put this crystal ball together so well.
你做的水晶球真好
Using the eyeball -- inspired.
用了那个眼珠 真聪明
And then, butterfingers, you dropped it.
但手一滑 又摔了
Insane, after all that work.
费了那么多力 这简直疯了
And I couldn't figure out
我想不明白
why an image of your wife would affect you so strongly.
为什么你妻子的影像让你如此激动
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表