Yes.
真的
You wanted me to worry?
你希望我为你担心吗
Yes.
是的
I mean, no.
不希望
I mean... are you thirsty?
你渴吗
Sure.
有点
Is that magic?
那是魔法吗
No.
不是
It's soda.
是苏打
Here.
给你
It's like a carnival in a can.
简直就像装在罐子里的狂欢节
So, uh, this is Granny's.
这里是外婆家
It's pretty great.
很不错
She had some lasagna in the fridge that didn't go bad,
冰箱里有点千层面还可以吃
so I was able to heat it up.
所以我就热了一下
You really are from another world.
你还真的是从别的世界里来的
Is -- is that okay?
可以吗
Yeah, it's great.
可以 非常好
So, I thought after dinner, we could watch a movie.
我想吃完饭后 我们可以看个电影
It's easier if I show you.
我给你看更容易明白
On my phone.
用我的手♥机♥看
The screen's small, but here -- look.
虽然屏幕比较小 但是还可以
If I'd known I was coming, I would've loaded more,
如果知道会到这里来的话 就多下载几部了
but I brought "Commando" and "Harold and Maude".
不过我这有《独创龙潭》和《哈罗德与茂德》
We'll do "Harold and Maude." It's a good date movie, I think.
我们看《哈罗德与茂德》 约会看这个不错
A date?
约会
What's that?
那是什么
It's, uh...
那是...
Never mind.
别管了
Are you...
你是不是...
courting me?
在追求我
Maybe.
也许吧
You're sweet.
你人很好
But...
但是...
Oh, no.
不要
I just don't think I feel the same way about you as you do me.
只是我对你 没有你对我的那种感觉
Your father told you what happened, didn't he?
你父亲告诉你发生了什么事 对吗
What?
什么
No.
没有
I mean, yes, he did mention he met you,
他的确提过曾见过你
but no, that's not it.
但没有 没说什么别的
He doesn't think I'm a hero.
他并不认为我是个英雄
Well, I am.
但我是
Henry, please...
亨利 请...
Listen, I-I thought we were
我以为我们只是
just spending time together as -- as friends.
在一起玩 就像朋友一样
And... I liked it better that way.
而且 我更喜欢我们做朋友
I'm sorry.
对不起
There we go.
找到了
That'll do.
这就行了
Mom, this is genius!
妈妈 这太棒了
Yeah, when the first curse ended,
是啊 当第一个诅咒结束时
this Peter guy opened this place.
有个叫彼得的家伙开的
I wouldn't have known about it,
之前我也不知道
but it got so many noise complaints.
但后来接到了很多噪音投诉
Guess "Peter Peter" likes his parties.
我猜这个叫彼得的很喜欢开派对
Hadn't thought of it till you mentioned the pumpkins, though.
直到你提到南瓜 我才想到这里
Violet wasn't kidding.
维奥莱特没开玩笑
Look!
看呐
Would you look at that.
看看这是什么
Come on.
来
Careful, Henry. I got this.
小心 亨利 让我来
Mom, I guess you need to step back
妈妈 你还是退后
and let me handle this.
让我来应付吧
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
You're the Dark One. Now get back.
你是黑暗者 快后退
Henry...
亨利
It's okay. I got it.
没关系 我可以的
It's okay, Nicodemus.
没事的 尼哥底母
Come here, boy.
过来 小伙子
It's okay, Nicodemus. Come here, boy.
没事的 尼哥底母 过来 小伙子
Come here.
快过来
Yeah. Here you go.
过来 没事的
See?
你看
Told ya.
说了我可以的
Now that you've got your girl's horse,
现在你弄到心仪女孩的马了
don't you have a dance to get to?
是不是该去参加舞会了
Now we know why she didn't want you down here.
现在我们知道她为什么不希望你进来了
Indeed.
没错
I don't think she wants anyone to see this,
我认为她不希望任何人看到这个
and I think I know the reason why.
而且我想我知道原因
Take a gander.
你们看呐
Excalibur looks quite familiar.
王者之剑看起来很眼熟
The dagger.
那把匕♥首♥
It's the -- the same design, the same edges.
图案是一样的 刀刃也一样
What the hell does she want with this?
她想用这个干什么
And with Gold. What is she up to?
跟戈登一起 还拉上了她
Well, given our missing memories,
鉴于我们丢失了记忆
I'd wager whatever it is, it's not good.
我打赌肯定不是什么好事
Let's take a better look at the damn thing and find out.
再仔细看看能不能发现什么端倪
Stop!
别动
I can't believe I'm about to say this,
真不敢相信我会这样说
but it could be booby-trapped.
但这很可能是个陷阱
You could get killed.
你可能会死的
Oh. I didn't know you cared.
不知道原来你还在意我的死活
I don't.
我不在意
But right now, you're useful...
但现在 你还有点...
ish.
用处
He was here.
他来过这里
Rumple was here.
朗普来过这里
And now he's gone.
现在又不见了
Let's try searching the rest of the house.
我们搜查一下房♥子的其他地方吧
No time. It's Henry.
没时间了 是亨利发来的
She's on her way back.
她已经往回走了
Hey. What are you doing?
你要干什么
What the hell is that?
这是什么
It's a dreamcatcher.
是个捕梦网
Baelfire gave her one similar to this a long time ago.
比尔菲很久前给过她一个类似的
But this, it's different.
但这个和那个不一样
Wait a minute. Why would she have it?
等等 她要这个干什么用
Because they can be more than just objects of folklore.
因为这东西可不仅是民俗用品那么简单
When imbued with magic, they can be quite powerful.
但被施上魔法 它们也能大显神威
I think I know how Emma took our memories.
我想我知道艾玛是怎么拿走我们记忆的了
Go on, Emma. Do it.
来吧 艾玛 动手
Arthur could be here any second.
亚瑟随时都会来
And now for the final ingredient --
还有最后的成份
The tear.
眼泪
It should've worked.
本该有用的
It should have worked!
应该有用的
Regina...
瑞金娜
It's simple.
很简单
Your heartbreak wasn't strong enough.
你的心碎程度太轻
What?!
什么
No, no, I know it was real.
不不 我知道你的感受是真的
But there's Robin now.
但是你现在有了罗宾
You've moved on. You've healed.
你已经向前走了 你的心伤愈合了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Henry, are you okay?
亨利 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm -- I'm fine.
我没事
No, you're not.
不对 明明有事
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表