So I did a little digging and a little thinking,
所以我做了点调查和思考
and I realized
然后我明白了
you weren't trying to conjure an image of her, were you?
你不是想召唤她的影像 是吧
You were trying to figure out where your son went.
你是想知道你的儿子在哪儿
You asked the crystal ball
你让水晶球
to show you your child, didn't you?
为你显示你的孩子 是吧
So... No, no.
所以 不
This is an image of your child --
这就是你孩子的影像
your next child.
你下一个孩子
Belle doesn't know it yet, but...she's pregnant.
贝儿现在还不知道 但她已经怀孕了
And guess what.
你猜怎么着
Remember him?
还记得他吗
You two had a contract.
你们签过合约
You tried to void it by killing him
你想要通过杀死他免去债务
during a certain potentially baby-making liaison
那时你正在乱搞男女关系
with your protégé, the Evil Queen's mother, Cora.
跟你的徒弟 巫后的母亲 柯拉
You rascal!
你可真无赖
Which seemed smart at the time,
当时看挺聪明的
but it turns out death doesn't actually nullify a contract.
但死亡并不能免除债务
Not down here.
这里不行
Because here he is.
因为他在这儿呢
And...
而且...
...here's the contract.
合约也在呢
Which he just signed over to me.
他刚刚转让给了我
So, just to be super extra clear,
所以我们得说清楚
at any time,
无论何时
I can cash in the debt...
我都可以兑现我的债务
and take your baby.
夺走你的宝宝
All magic comes with a price...
所有的魔法都是有代价的
and now, Dark One, the price is...
现在 黑暗者 你的代价就是...
you work for me.
替我办事
And there's something I need you to do...
有件事我需要你去做
that only you can do.
也只有你能做到
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表