You were meant to be like a son to me.
你对我而言就像个儿子
Shut your mouth.
闭嘴
I was never a son to you.
你从来都没把我当儿子
You lied.
你欺骗了我
You told me legend would speak of the great King Arthur,
你告诉我亚瑟王将永垂青史
using Excalibur to strike darkness from the realm!
他将用王者之剑驱除王国的黑暗
Tell me how this was not a lie!
别告诉我这不是谎话
Because you will do that.
你会做到的
You're a part of doing it right now.
你现在是实现它的一部分
A part of it?
一部分
We have what we need.
我们有了需要的东西
The future is in your hands, Arthur.
未来就在你手里 亚瑟
Give me the sword.
把剑给我
We can repair everything.
我们可以弥补一切
No, not everything.
不 不用一切
This is my charge and my right.
这是我的地盘 也是我的权利
I will be known for more than defeating a stone.
我将不再仅以打败了块石头而出名
Arthur, you cannot --
亚瑟 你不能
Be quiet.
安静
We have intruders.
这里有些入侵者
Make them leave.
送走
Go on. It's time.
动手吧 时间到了
Why will you not leave me alone?
你能不能别来烦我
Well, how could we?
那怎么可能
We're here to witness something historical.
我们可是来见证历史的
Rumplestiltskin's eyes are fine to look through most days,
平常通过朗普斯金的眼睛看就挺好
but I wanted to see this myself.
但这次我要亲眼见证
You tried to keep me from doing this.
你不是一直都阻止我吗
Like them, there was a chance
和他们一样 你本可以
that you would use Excalibur to cut away the darkness,
用王者之剑驱除黑暗的
but now you can douse the light instead.
但现在你可以驱除光明了
We are proud of you...
我们为你骄傲
All of us.
我们所有人
All of us.
我们所有人
Merlin.
梅林
Leave the sword alone.
别拔剑
He told me not to do this when I was a girl.
我小时候他跟我说不要这么做
And now you're a woman.
但现在你已经不小了
Take the power.
接受这份力量
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表