I'm on it. You keep working here.
我去找 你们继续在这儿找
I'll go get you your intel. Wait.
我去给你找情报 等等
Take Henry.
带上亨利
It might be dangerous.
或许有危险呢
My mother's gone now. The office should be empty.
我母亲走了 办公室应该空了
And no one knows it better than Henry.
而且亨利最了解那里了
He'll be fine. You'll be there to protect him.
他会没事的 有你保护他呢
All right, come on. Let's go.
好了 走吧 我们走
All right, let's get back to it.
好了 我们继续吧
Emma?
艾玛
Regina, I found something!
瑞金娜 我有发现
Blood.
血
There's a trail of it.
有一整条血迹
It's not dry yet. It's fresh.
还没凝固 是新鲜的
Killian.
基利安
Killian?!
基利安
Killian?!
基利安
Not Killian, but I know him.
不是基利安 但我认识他
Who are you? Where's Killian?
你是谁 基利安在哪
We have to get out of here.
我们得离开这儿
What the hell is that?
那是什么
It's coming. Hide me. We have to go -- now!
它要来了 把我藏起来 我们得马上走
Your parents' apartment? Really?
你父母的公♥寓♥ 不是吧
It's the first place I thought of.
这是我想到的第一个地方
Here. Lie down.
来 躺下
What if whoever -- or whatever -- lives here,
如果住在这里的人或什么东西
you know, comes home?
回家了呢
I don't think we have to worry about that.
我觉得我们不必担心了
So this place is just waiting for your parents to die
那么这地方在等着你父母死掉
so they can move in?
然后搬进来吗
Creepy, but that seems to be the case.
恐怖 但似乎是这样
I think we're safe here.
我觉得这里会安全的
It's officially a cold day in hell
鬼才能想到
when I move in with the Charmings.
有天我会住进王子家
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I will be.
我会没事的
And Hook?
虎克呢
I...
我...
I don't know.
我不知道
Where is he?
他在哪
In an underground prison.
在地下监狱
I escaped through tunnels.
我从隧♥道♥逃了出来
They let out in a
地道通向
cave somewhere in the woods, and...
林子里的一个洞穴
next thing I knew, you found me.
紧接着 我就被你找到了
Where is the cave? Could you find it again?
洞口在哪 你还能找到吗
Yes.
能
But it's being guarded by something...
但洞口有东西守护
terrible.
可怕的东西
What's guarding the cave?
守洞口的是什么
It...
它
it has three heads.
它有三颗头
Its -- Its teeth
它的牙齿
can crush your bones with a single bite.
只消一口就能咬碎你的骨头
And those eyes...
它的眼睛
...they burn right through your soul
会烧穿你的灵魂
as it finishes you off.
然后把你咬死
Nothing can defeat this monster.
没人能打败那怪物
That's not true.
不对
I know exactly what this beast is...
我知道那怪物是什么
...and how we can defeat it.
也知道怎么打败它
So, are you really a god?
你真是个神吗
Demi-god.
半神
My mother was mortal.
我母亲是凡人
I've never met a demi-anything before.
我从没遇到过半什么的呢
I can't join my father on Mount Olympus
我不能去奥林匹斯山上与父亲相会
until I complete my Twelve Labors.
除非我做完十二件苦差
And then you'll be immortal?
那样你就能永生了吗
That's the idea.
是这样打算的
But as much as I like discussing my family tree,
虽然我很想跟你讨论我的家谱
you can't avoid yours forever.
但你不能永远逃避你的家族
I can't face anyone
我无法去面对大家
until I figure out what to do about the bandits.
除非我能想到该怎么对付大盗
I've got your answer.
我告诉你答案
You're gonna fight them.
你要跟他们打
Me?
我吗
I'm not a hero.
我可不是英雄
You will be after I train you.
经我训练 你就是了
No.
不行
Snow...
白雪
you can't let the fear of failing
你不能因为恐惧失败
stop you from trying.
就不去尝试
This medal --
这奖章
it was for the first Labor I ever completed --
是我办完第一件苦差得到的
defeating the Nemean Lion.
击败尼米亚猛狮
I was scared.
我当时很害怕
But I didn't back down.
但我没有退缩
I fought the lion, and I won.
我跟狮子对战 获得了胜利
And I wouldn't have this medal
如果我不敢尝试
if I'd been too afraid to try.
就不可能得到奖章
Easy for you to say.
对你来说当然很简单
Snow...
白雪
I'm going to teach you how to stand up to those bandits
我会教你怎么对抗强盗
so they never show their faces in your kingdom again.
让他们再不敢出现在你的王国
Why are you doing this for me?
你为什么要这么帮我
Because you're gonna make a great queen one day.
因为有朝一日 你将成为一位伟大的女王
I'm a good judge of character.
我看人很准
And also, uh...
还有
...it gives me an excuse to
这样一来
spend as much time as I can with you
我就可以在完成最后一件苦差前
before I complete my final Labor.
多陪陪你了
I only have a few fleeting moments down here.
我在这里的时间不多了
And I want to enjoy them.
我想好好度过
So, what exactly is your last Labor?
你最后一件苦差是什么
It's the most difficult one of them all...
是最难的一个
...defeating the three-headed hellhound -- Cerberus.
击败三头地狱猎犬 刻耳柏洛斯
You really think she'll know where he is?
你真觉得她知道他在哪吗
Of course.
当然
We need someone who sees everyone.
我们需要能看到每个人的人
Hey, child-muncher.
你好 吃小孩的
We're looking for someone.
我们在找人
Why should I help you, Regina?
我为什么要帮你 瑞金娜
You burned me alive.
你把我活活烧死了
It was Hansel and Gretel.
那是汉塞尔和格蕾特干的
At your behest, and with your fireball.
是替你动手 用的你的火球
Fine. Fine.
好吧
But you stole my apple.
但你偷了我的苹果
What do you think happens when you steal from a witch, witch?
你觉得从女巫那偷东西会是什么下场 女巫
Fair enough.
说得好
So, who are you looking for?
你想找谁
His name's Hercules.
他叫赫克利斯
You know, from the myths.
就是神话里那个
I know who Hercules is.
我知道赫克利斯是谁
He comes in here on his lunch break every day.
他每天午休都来这里
And no matter how hard I try to fatten him up,
不管我多努力想把他喂肥
his muscles are always bulging.
他的肌肉还是那么翘
It's a shame.
真是遗憾
He'd make a great Sunday roast.
否则拿他当周日烤肉肯定好吃
Lunch break from where?
哪里的午休
Herc?
赫克
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表