Well, if you're going to make a scene,
如果想大闹一场的话
you might as well make noise.
不妨来点噪音吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I do love hearing a sensible person talk.
总算能听到个理智的声音了
Spit it out. What are you thinking?
说吧 你有什么想法
I'm thinking going in the front -- suicide.
我认为从前门进就是自杀
Diversion -- Arthur hides the sword.
分散注意力的时候 亚瑟就已经把剑藏起来了
You need it on him.
你们正需要那把剑
And you could poof right in front of a blade.
而你可能嗖的一下正好送到人家刀下了
You need to sneak in so quietly...
你们得悄悄潜入
no one knows you're there.
不能让别人发现
How? Hang glider? Oh, giant slingshot.
怎么做 坐滑翔机吗 还是大弹弓
If Sir-Caustic would let me speak,
如果刻薄先生肯让我说完
I'd tell you that I wasn't idle during those days in there,
我会告诉你们 我之前在那并非无所事事
playing mute handmaiden at Regina's side.
假装成瑞金娜身边一个哑巴女仆
I was plotting an escape.
我曾计划逃跑
I knew it.
我就知道
And I found a way out.
我找到了出去的路
And if I know a way out, I know a way in.
如果知道出去的路 那一定就知道进去的路
You're going to help us?
你要帮助我们吗
Of course.
当然了
Because you're going to help me.
因为你们也要帮助我
I want my magic back.
我想要回我的魔法
It's a tunnel, abandoned for years.
这是个隧♥道♥ 废弃多年
It will take you to the courtyard.
直接通向庭院
Well, if it's so good,
如果这么方便的话
why didn't you escape through it?
你为什么不从这逃跑呢
Observe the massive metal gate.
没看到这扇大铁门吗
See, without magic, I'm a delicate thing.
如果没有魔法 我就是个娇弱的女子
Well, it leads in the right direction.
前面路的方向是对的
Looks like your information is good,
看来你的信息无误
at least this far. Thank you.
至少目前是这样 谢谢
Now I've done my part. You can do yours.
我的任务完成了 该你们了
Take off this bloody cuff.
把这该死的手铐拿下来
For all we know, this leads to the guards' quarters.
也许这里确实通往守卫的营房♥
We make it out safe with the sword, then we'll talk.
等我们能拿到剑安全返回 到时候再说
Mary Margaret, how do you feel about guard duty?
玛丽·玛格丽特 你来看守她怎么样
Oh, I'd be delighted.
我很乐意
We'll chat, have plenty of pregnancy tips.
我们可以聊聊天 讨论一下孕期注意事项
Good lord, this is worse than being in my cell.
老天 这比牢里还糟糕
All right, everyone.
好了 各位
Let's get this sword.
我们去拿剑
These are powerful ingredients, Arthur.
这些都是能力很强的材料 亚瑟
I hope you know what you're doing.
希望你知道自己在干什么
We need something to protect us.
我们需要东西来保护自己
These people drop from the sky,
这些人从天而降
then they turn on us, freeing prisoners!
然后攻击我们 放走犯人
They won't stop until they've taken everything from me.
不夺走我们的一切 他们不会罢休
Guards!
守卫
Infidels are on their way.
异教♥徒♥们要来了
Call up the reserves.
召集预备军
Get every man on the parapet, and patrol every hall.
派人镇守护墙 每条走廊都派人巡逻
And, you, give me your helm.
至于你 把你的头盔给我
The ladle and the caldron have special protection spells.
这套锅勺被施了特殊的保护咒
This helmet and our friends not.
外面那些人会跟这顶头盔一样
Throw this on any stranger you see,
看到陌生人就浇到他们身上
and bring me what's left of them.
把剩下的东西都带回来给我
It will be nothing but teeth and bones.
他们会被熔化得只剩牙齿和骨头
This is war now.
战争打响了
Whenever I was seeing Rumplestiltskin in my head,
我每次看到朗普斯金
he said he would only be with me
他都说在我接受黑暗力量以前
until I embraced my dark powers.
他会一直跟着我
So recently, I've been thinking maybe not seeing him,
所以最近我看不见他了
maybe that's a bad thing.
我想也许是件坏事
Have you embraced your powers?
你接受自己的黑暗力量了吗
I've done some dark things recently.
我最近干了一些坏事
I hurt someone --
我伤害了别人
my son.
我儿子
And if I dig deep down...
扪心自问
...the darkness is winning.
黑暗确实占据上风
But there's hope, right?
但还有希望 对吗
You wouldn't be bothering to get this spark
如果没有希望
if there wasn't still hope.
你就不会这么费心去找火种了
There is hope,
还有希望
and it's up there.
虽然很困难
That's a whole lot of up.
那也太高了
We can make it.
我们上得去
The question is, will I come down?
问题是 我还下得来吗
This was my village. My home.
这里是我的村庄 我的家
Look what's become of it.
看看它变成什么样了
My house was -- was right here.
我家 就在这
Or maybe -- maybe it was there.
也可能是那里
Oh, it's so different now.
现在都不一样了
Sometimes the sole survivor of a tragedy can feel guilty.
有时候灾难唯一的幸存者会有负罪感
In the future, they'll call it --
之后他们会把那当作...
I don't feel guilty. I feel angry.
我没有负罪感 只有愤怒
This shouldn't be the way
那些手无寸铁的人
that those who cannot take are taken.
不该就这样被杀害
If I had magic like yours,
如果我有你那样强大的魔法
if I had a million lifetimes to hand out power
如果我有生生世世的时间
to those who need it and to strike down those who --
给需要的人力量 打击那些...
Nimue,
妮缪
it's been decided.
我们都说好了
Look.
看
In the street, cups.
满街的杯子
It looks like every household brought out their cups for him.
看起来每一户人家都为他拿出了杯子
Why would they d--
他们为什么...
He was questing for the Gail
他在寻找圣杯
and torching down each hiding place
每找完一处
as he annihilated it.
他就点火烧毁房♥子
Will you check the pack and make sure the grail is secure?
你检查一下包 看看圣杯还安全吗
I've never taken it away from the tower before.
我从没把它拿出过塔楼
I'm going to perform a detection spell.
我要施一个探测法术
Vortigern.
伏提庚
He's here, over the horizon, the way we came!
他在这 就在我们来的路上
Hurry!
快
He's just a man!
他只是个凡人
You could kill him with one magical word.
只要一句咒语 你就能杀了他
If I use magic to kill,
如果我用魔法杀了他
darkness will take root inside of me.
黑暗就会在我的心底扎根
Nothing -- nothing is worth risking that.
无论如何都不值得冒这个险
Come.
走吧
Back.
退后
You suppose that's for us?
你觉得那是用来对付我们的吗
I have a feeling we don't want to find out.
我觉得我们不会想知道的
Come on. Let's keep moving.
快 继续走
I keep waiting for the ax to fall.
我一直在等斧子掉下来
I didn't think she had it in her, but...
虽然不相信她会这样 但...
Zelena hasn't screwed us...
塞琳娜没有骗我们
yet.
目前为止
Good thing we're in the shade.
还好我们在阴凉处
I guess the sun's a problem for you now
我猜既然你现在不是绿皮肤了
that you're not green.
那也会怕晒吧
Oh, no.
不是吧
I'm finally trying to do something to help,
我终于想帮点忙了
and nobody believes me!
却没有人相信我
It's the hormones talking.
你是荷尔蒙发作了
No! She's always the winner, and I'm always the loser,
不 她总是赢家 而我总是输家
and she's gonna take my baby!
她还要抢走我的孩子
Zelena.
塞琳娜
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表