Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Who's there?!
是谁
I'm just a voice in your head.
我是你脑海里的声音
Think of me as your guide.
你就把我当成是你的向导
Someone needs to watch me.
需要有人看着我
You're the only one who will do what is necessary.
你是唯一一个能完成必须做的事的人
I'm King Arthur of Camelot.
我是卡米洛特的亚瑟王
We've come to find you.
我们来找你们
Merlin prophesied your coming here a long time ago.
很久之前梅林就预言你们会来
We're back.
我们回来了
We were just walking into Camelot.
我们刚刚走进卡米洛特
How long were we gone?
我们走了多久
Six weeks.
六个星期
Our memories are gone.
我们的记忆消失了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Because... I am the Dark One.
因为 我就是黑暗者
Come on.
快啊
Someone's got to see what this new curse does.
得有人看看新诅咒有什么效果
Any volunteers?
有谁自愿吗
I don't want to turn into a monkey.
我可不想变成猴子
I like remembering who I am.
我喜欢记得我是谁
I'm afraid one of us is gonna have to dig down deep
恐怕我们中必须有个人深深发掘
and find the courage to see what happens
内心的勇气 来看看我们越线时
when we step over that line.
到底会发生什么事
Not it. Not it.
没有 没有
Not it. Not it.
没有 没有
Dopey.
糊涂蛋
I'll take your silence as bravery. Good for you.
我就把你的沉默当做勇敢了 你真棒
Come on.
来吧
Stop!
停下
Sorry, sister.
抱歉 妹妹
We can't stay in Storybrooke as long as Emma's the Dark One.
只要艾玛还是黑暗者 我们就不能留在童话镇
Snow Queen, Pan, trio of terror.
白雪女王 潘 恐怖三人组
We can handle villains like that.
我们能对付那种坏蛋
But Emma?
但是艾玛
She was one of us.
她曾是我们的同伴
She knows how we beat bad guys --
她知道我们是怎么打败坏人的
Hell, she beat most of them for us.
她帮我们打败了大部分坏人
So tell me -- how do we stand a chance against her?
告诉我 我们怎么有机会能斗过她
If you're dumb enough to cross the line, be my guest.
如果你蠢得要去越线 随便你
Who's gonna save us if we stay -- you?
如果我们留下 谁会来救我们 你吗
Go on. Do it.
过去吧
Now, if you'll excuse us.
我们先失陪了
No.
不
Well, that's new.
那可真新鲜
Wow is right.
哇就对了
I am so not dressed for this.
我没盛装打扮
His royal highness, King Arthur.
国王陛下 亚瑟王
And now allow me to introduce the loveliest creature
现在请容许我介绍卡米洛特
in all of Camelot -- my queen, Guinevere.
最可爱的人 我的王后格温娜维尔
Your majesty.
王后陛下
The pleasure is ours.
我们十分荣幸
We have been awaiting your arrival
自从我们听到梅林的预言之后
from the moment we heard Merlin's prophecy.
就一直在等待你们的到来
Well, we hope you haven't been waiting too long.
我们希望没让你们等待太久
Only a decade or so.
也就十年左右吧
Sorry.
抱歉
I'll wager it's been worth the wait.
我肯定这等待是值得的
And as a bonus, it's given us more than enough time
还有个好处 这给了我们足够时间
to prepare a ball in your honor tonight.
来准备今晚迎接你们的舞会
See, told you we should come.
跟你说了我们该来吧
Look what we've been missing out on.
瞧瞧我们错过了什么
I like any party I don't have to cater.
我喜欢任何我不用招待的派对
So do we.
我们也是
Is this really necessary?
真有必要吗
You're lucky you're not locked in Granny's freezer.
你没被锁在外婆家的冰箱里就算走运了
Take it off.
给我拿掉
Or I tell Arthur he just welcomed
不然我就告诉亚瑟他刚欢迎了
the Dark One into his --
黑暗者来到他的...
What's that, sis?
你说什么 姐姐
I can't hear you.
我听不见
No one here knows who we are, and it's gonna stay that way.
这里没人知道我们是谁 也不会有人知道
So you can either behave and pretend
你要么乖乖的 假装是
to be my mute handmaiden
我沉默的侍女
or go back to Granny's
或者回到外婆家
where you can rely on doc for prenatal care.
那里你可以就让医生给你做产前检查了
We don't have time to waste on a bloody dance.
我们没时间浪费在跳舞上了
I'm not going to go dark in one night.
我不会一晚就变坏的
I'm not willing to take that chance.
我不想冒那个险
Your majesty...
陛下
When are we gonna start our quest to find Merlin?
我们什么时候能开始去找梅林
Wh-- find him? We don't need to find him.
找他 我们没必要去找他
We know exactly where he is.
我们知道他在哪里
So, the most powerful sorcerer in all the realms
所有王国最厉害的魔法师
is stuck inside a bloody tree?
居然被困在一棵树里
I said the same exact thing the first time I stood there.
我第一次站在这里时也说了同样的话
And you think we can get him out?
你觉得我们能把他弄出来吗
Oh, we don't think -- we know.
我们不用觉得 就是知道
Merlin's prophecies are never wrong.
梅林的预言从来不会错
Why are you so eager to free him?
你们为什么这么急着让他出来
Our home is being threatened by...
我们的家乡被威胁了
It's called the Dark One.
那人叫黑暗者
The Dark One.
黑暗者
Yes, we're well aware of that demon.
我们非常了解那个恶魔
That is bad.
那太糟了
Well, I pray Merlin can help.
我祈祷梅林可以帮忙
But, first, we must free him from his prison.
但首先 我们得把他从牢笼里放出来
It is said one of you is the savior.
预言说你们之中有个救世主
So which of you is it?
是哪位呢
I I am the savior.
我... 我是救世主
I'm the one who's going to free Merlin from that tree,
我会把梅林从树里放出来
and then we can take care of the Dark One.
然后我们就可以去对付黑暗者了
And all go home.
然后一起回家
True love's kiss.
真爱之吻
I need to know why it didn't work
我想知道它为什么
for you and the bloody crocodile.
对你和那个该死的鳄鱼没用
Why, it did work, the first time.
为什么 第一次它生效了
It awoke the man behind the beast.
它唤醒了野兽背后隐藏的男人
But Rumple got scared of a life without power,
但郎普害怕失去力量的生活
and he chose power over love.
选择了力量 放弃了爱
He pulled away from me, and in that moment,
他离开了我 从那时起
the darkness forever regained its grip on him.
黑暗就永远控制了他
You know, a curse isn't a curse anymore
如果被诅咒之人想要
when the afflicted wants it.
那诅咒就不再是诅咒了
That won't be a problem with Emma.
艾玛身上不会出现这问题
Killian, wait.
基利安 等等
I know you think you can handle a dark --
我知道你觉得自己能控制黑暗...
I've battled him for centuries. I'm still here.
我跟他斗了几个世纪了 依然好好的
But you were trying to kill him.
但你那是在试图杀死他
And now, well...
可如今...
it's far easier to hate a Dark One
仇恨黑暗者要比爱黑暗者
than it is to love one.
容易太多
Be careful.
要小心
Emma Swan, Emma Swan,
艾玛·斯旺 艾玛·斯旺
Emma Swan.
艾玛·斯旺
Henry.
亨利
Mom?
妈妈
You don't have to be scared of me.
你不用害怕我的
What happened?
发生了什么
Why are you like this now?
你为什么会变成现在这副模样
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表