Good luck with that.
这可祝你好运了
Zelena. I-I don't want to hurt you.
塞琳娜 我不想伤害你
No.
不
You want to hurt Hades, and that's the same thing.
你想伤害哈迪斯 这是一♥码♥事
But guess what?
但你猜怎么着
There's no way to defeat a god.
没有办法打败一个神
Even gods have weaknesses,
就算神也有弱点
I know he has the crystal,
我知道他有那块水晶
and I know what he can do with it.
以及他拥有水晶后会做出什么
So it's true.
所以是真的
You are trying to kill the man I love.
你确实想杀我爱的人
Now I need to know one thing.
我现在得知道
Did my sister agree to this?!
我妹妹同不同意
Your father's here,
你父亲来了
and everything's gonna be all right.
一切都会没事的
I wouldn't be so sure.
这可说不准
You stay away from my daughter.
离我女儿远点
Believe me.
相信我
She's not the one who's in danger.
火烧眉毛的可不是她
Hades, stop.
哈迪斯 住手
This isn't worth it.
这样不值得
If you kill me, you will lose Zelena forever.
杀了我 你会永远失去塞琳娜
Shh. Only if she knows about it.
除非她知道是我杀的
And this isn't going to kill you,
这东西不会杀死你
it's going to end you.
而会消灭你
No Underworld, no moving on.
你不会去冥界 无法翻篇
One minute, you exist, and the next...you don't.
这一刻还存在 下一刻就不会了
That's what you get for trying to turn Zelena against me.
这就是你想让我和塞琳娜反♥目♥的下场
This was my idea to break in here.
想闯进这里的是我
Just use that on me. You let her go.
你用在我身上 放过她
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Ladies first.
女士优先
No!
不
Don't worry.
别担心
You won't be apart long.
你不会孤单的
Regina. What happened?
瑞金娜 怎么回事
Hades did this.
哈迪斯干的
He said he was going to kill you, Zelena.
他威胁要杀你 塞琳娜
I had to protect you.
我得保护你
That's a lie.
你说谎
Is it?
真的吗
Because I've just found Emma, and these.
我刚发现艾玛和这些书页
You wanted to kill him!
你们想杀他
I was trying to protect you, Zelena.
我只是想保护你 塞琳娜
He's been lying to you since the minute his heart started beating.
他心开始跳动的那刻起就一直在骗你
Is it true what they said?
他们的话是真的吗
Did you trap them in the Underworld?
你把他们困在冥界了吗
I did it for you
我那是为了你
so we wouldn't have to hurt anybody.
那样我们就不必伤害任何人
But now they're here, and the only way to be safe
但他们回来了 我们安全的唯一办法
is to use this power to create a new kingdom -- our kingdom.
就是用这力量创造新王国 我们的新王国
Can't we just be happy together?
在一起还不算幸福吗
I mean, why do we need a kingdom?
我们非得需要什么王国吗
This is about getting back
这是为了报复
at the families who never believed in us.
从未信赖过我们的家人
Remember what I told you --
记得我说过吗
there's no better revenge --
怎样的复仇都比不过
than having it all.
拥有这一切
It's okay.
没关系
Use it.
使用它
End her.
消灭她
Zelena.
塞琳娜
I do believe in you.
我真的相信你
I defended you when no one else did.
没人相信你时 我还为你说话
I wanted so badly for you to find love.
我非常希望你找到真爱
But sometimes love blinds us.
但爱有时候会蒙蔽我们
Hades tried to kill me already.
哈迪斯已经想杀我一次了
No, she's lying.
不 她在说谎
Robin died to protect me.
罗宾为了保护我而死
That's what true love is.
这才是真爱
It's sacrifice.
爱是牺牲
It's giving up everything for the person you love.
是为你爱的人放弃一切
But Hades won't give up a single thing for you.
但哈迪斯不会为你放弃任何
Like he said, he wants it all.
正如他所说 他想要一切
Listen to her.
听听她的话
She doesn't think you deserve to be happy.
她觉得你不配幸福
Look at this office. Look at this town.
看看这间办公室 看看这镇子
This all belonged to her when you had nothing, remember?
你一无所有的时候 她拥有着这一切 记得吗
Of course I do!
我当然记得
All you have to do is kill her,
你要做的就是杀了她
and you can have everything you ever wanted.
然后你就能得到你想要的一切了
Do it.
动手吧
If you won't, I will.
你不动手 我也会的
All I ever wanted was love.
我想要的不过是被爱
You told me that was enough for you, but...
你说爱对你来说已经足够
now I realize...
但现在我意识到
...nothing ever will be!
你永远不会觉得够
Zelena!
塞琳娜
I owe you thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
I have embarked on many a wrongheaded quest in my time.
我一生都在追寻错误的方向
I'm just glad to finish one that was righteous.
很高兴完成了一次正义的冒险
I only wish I knew what happened to Emma.
真希望知道艾玛怎么样了
Emma did exactly what she needed to.
艾玛做了她需要做的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I don't know. I just...
我不知道 我只是...
I do.
感觉到了
What is that?
这是什么
It's the way to move on.
这是向前的路
So the defeat of Hades was your unfinished business.
所以打败哈迪斯就是你未竟的心愿
Perhaps it was yours, too.
也许也是你的
Come with me.
和我一起来吧
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
I'll be all right.
我没事的
I was once prophesied to repair a broken kingdom.
我曾被预言要重振一个破败的王国
My mistake was thinking that kingdom was Camelot.
我误认为那是卡米洛特
But now I think I understand the kingdom I have to repair...
但现在我觉得我终于明白了 我要修复的王国
is here -- the Underworld.
是这里 冥界
Well, I wish you the best.
祝你好运
Goodbye, Your Majesty.
再见 陛下
Goodbye, Captain.
再见 船长
Hello, Killian.
你好 基利安
Who are you?
你是谁
What do you want?
你想干什么
I want to thank you.
我想谢谢你
Because of you,
因为你
something very important has been done.
重要的使命终于完成了
Those above have finally destroyed
上面的人终于摧毁了
the misguided god of death --
失控的死神
my brother Hades.
我弟弟哈迪斯
Zeus.
宙斯
Indeed.
是的
And I'm here to escort you onward.
我来是护送你上路的
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
I am.
是的
Then it's time to take you where you belong.
那是时候送你去属于你的地方了
I thought you'd like this more than roses.
我觉得比起玫瑰 你应该更喜欢这个
Thanks for the pages.
谢谢你送来的书页
Hades -- he's -- he's gone now.
哈迪斯 他死了
It's done.
结束了
So I hope you're in a better place.
所以我想你应该已经去了更好的地方
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表