What is that?
那是什么
That...
那是
is the mark of Charon.
卡戎的标记
Charon?
卡戎
He was the ferryman in the old myths.
他是旧神话里的冥界渡神
He navigated a boat... to the Underworld.
他驾驶一艘船驶向冥界
Smart lad.
真聪明
You see, the Dark Ones only have a... a temporary pass
是这样 黑暗者只能暂时来到这个世界
into this world, like a... like a tourist visa.
就好比旅游签证
The only way for them to stay...
他们如果想留下
is to trade places with living souls.
就得跟活着的灵魂换位
Meaning us?
我们吗
Exactly.
正是
And when the moon reaches its peak,
月亮到最高处时
the ferry from the Underworld will arrive...
来自冥界的渡船就会到来
and drag us down there.
把我们都拖下去
That doesn't sound good.
听上去不妙啊
Speaking as one who's died and been there, it's not.
我死的时候去过那里 的确不妙
So, how do we stop it?
那我们怎么阻止
We can't.
阻止不了
The underworld is worse than you can possibly imagine.
冥界远比你们想的更糟
It's gonna make you wish
会让你宁愿
the old stories of fire and brimstone were true.
地狱烈火的传闻是真的
It's gonna make you wish for death.
会让你们一心求死
And then the realization will hit...
然后你们会突然意识到
that death has already come,
你们已经死了
and this fresh torture is all that's left.
折磨才刚刚开始 而且不会结束
Gold, you're scaring Henry.
戈登 你吓到亨利了
Good, because we should all be scared.
那就对了 我们都该害怕
This is death itself.
这就是死亡
This is a fight we cannot win. No.
这场仗我们赢不了 不
I'm not marked. I'm not going to give up.
我没有被标记 我不会放弃的
There has to be something we can do.
肯定还能做点什么的
You're right. There is something.
对 是有
Use this time wisely.
好好利用剩下的时间
Use it to say goodbye.
去道别吧
Thought I might find you
我就猜会在
somewhere with a view of the sea.
有海景的地方找到你
Oh, there's no use in hiding now.
现在没必要躲藏了
You can't go through with this, Killian.
你不能这么做 基利安
Oh, "Killian"?
基利安
No "Captain Guyliner," no "One-handed Wonder"?
不是"眼线船长" 不是"独臂侠"
Where are the bon mots tonight?
今晚不吐槽我了吗
I understand you think Emma betrayed you,
我知道你觉得艾玛背叛了你
but do you really think
但你真觉得
dragging her family to the Underworld's the answer?
把她一家拖进冥界就算报复了吗
This from the woman who enacted the dark curse
你可为了惩罚白雪公主泄露秘密
to punish Snow White for telling a secret.
而启动了黑暗诅咒呢
You of all people should know
你最该明白
how far someone will go for revenge.
一个人为复仇会做出多么极端的事
And, unfortunately for you,
而且很不幸
so do all the people you've killed
那些被你杀了的人也都明白
who are waiting for you in hell.
这会儿他们就在地狱里等着你呢
I'm not that person anymore.
我已经不是那样的人了
Oh, tell yourself what you want, love.
随你怎么安慰自己 亲爱的
You may be the Dark One,
你是黑暗者不假
but we both know you aren't the man you were
但你已不是那个当初被我招来
when I recruited you to kill my mother.
刺杀我母亲的那个人了
When I...
当时
tested you...
我要测试你
And when you
而你...
Not...another...word.
不许再说了
No, we agreed we would never speak about this again.
我们说好了不再提那件事
Don't test me again.
别再考验我的耐心
Whoever you think I am, I'm not.
不管你以为我是谁 你都想错了
You've got no idea the kind of man I truly am.
你根本不知道我究竟是什么样的人
If I'd known you were gonna take as long to do your hair...
早知道你做个头发要这么久
I'd have had another goblet of wine.
我就再多带一杯酒了
I think you've had enough.
我觉得你喝得够多了
I want you sharp for what you must do next.
我需要你精精神神地执行下面的任务
Aye.
好吧
I will kill your mother, and in exchange,
我会杀了你母亲 作为交换
you will bring me to a land without magic,
你要带我去一片没有魔法的国度
where I can finally get my revenge on Rumplestiltskin.
在那里我可以向朗普斯金复仇
In...deed.
没错
But first...
但首先
I need to know what kind of man you are.
我需要知道你究竟是什么样的人
You don't know my mother. She's an expert at one thing:
你不了解我母亲 她有一个特长
exploiting weakness.
利用弱点
And I need to make sure you have none.
我需要确定你没有弱点
Well, she sounds lovely.
她听上去人真好
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
有其母必有其女
Shut up.
闭嘴
And get in the carriage.
上车
Ah, a test, is it?
测试啊
I've been a pirate for over 100 years,
我都做了一百多年的海盗了
and my Hook has tasted the blood of dozens.
我的钩子也尝过数十人的鲜血了
Whatever your test, trust me...
不管你要进行怎样的测试 相信我
I've got the mettle for it, love.
我都有那个勇气 亲爱的
Gold has to be missing something, right?
戈登肯定有所疏漏吧
There has to be a way to escape this mark.
肯定有办法逃离这个标记的
Maybe Gold's right.
或许戈登是对的
Maybe this is a fight we can't win.
或许这场仗我们是赢不了
Mom, you're Snow White. You don't know how to give up.
妈妈 你可是白雪公主 你才不会放弃
Hope is in your blood.
希望是你的天性
And I do hope, Emma, but...
我是有希望 艾玛 但是
I don't want to spend what could be my last moments
我不想在我可能的最后时光里
with my nose in a book.
埋头查书
I want to make the most of my moments with my family.
我想跟家人一起享受最后一刻
Dinner at Granny's.
去外婆家吃晚饭
That's what we should do.
那才是该做的事
Yeah.
对
Dinner at Granny's. That's a great idea.
去外婆家吃晚饭 好主意
What about Neal? He'll be left here all alone.
那尼尔呢 他要被一个人丢在这儿了
He won't be alone, Emma.
他不会一个人的 艾玛
He'll have you.
他还有你
I will not give up on my own family.
我不会放弃我的家人的
Emma, we're almost out of time.
艾玛 我们时间不多了
And time is what's most important --
时间很宝贵
time with those we love.
要跟爱的人一起度过
I know you won't stop trying.
我知道你不会放弃
And I hope you succeed, but...
我希望你能成功 但...
promise me that you'll...
答应我你会
come meet us at Granny's, come say goodbye.
来外婆家见我们 和我们道别
I promise.
我保证
I love you, Emma.
我爱你 艾玛
I love you, too.
我也爱你
So, I hear we're giving up.
听说我们要放弃了
No. Not tonight. Not ever.
不 今晚不放弃 永远都不放弃
If I can destroy the Dark Ones, no souls will be owed,
如果我能摧毁黑暗者 就不欠他们灵魂了
and you will all be spared.
你们就不用去交换了
How?
怎么做
Do you remember the promise you made in Camelot...
还记得你在卡梅洛特许下的诺言吗
to do whatever was necessary to get rid of the darkness?
不惜一切代价摆脱黑暗
I don't like where this is going.
我不想听下一句
I need you to keep that promise now.
现在我要你遵守诺言
And I need you to swear not to tell anyone else.
并且你要发誓守口如瓶
But to get rid of the darkness,
但是要摆脱黑暗
you still have to put it in someone...
你还是得把黑暗放在某个人体内
and sacrifice them.
以此人为祭
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表