And of course, it is possible there was no bean
当然 也很有可能根本没有魔豆
if it was removed during the six weeks we can't recall.
魔豆可能在那段日子里就被拿走了
Okay, well, we'll find another way to get you home.
好吧 那我们再想别的办法送你们回家
Working together?
联手吗
Absolutely.
当然
Let's go tell this guy he's gonna make his home
我们去告诉他 他要在牢房♥里
in our cell for a little while.
住上一阵子了
What's this?
这是什么
Must've fallen out when we emptied his bag.
一定是我们翻他包时掉出来的
If that was in the trunk, it was added after the time we lost.
如果在箱子里一定是我们失忆期间放进去的
I recognize this.
我认得这个
That's the one in the book from Camelot.
这就是卡米洛特书里的那个
The one I found this morning.
就是我早上找到的
That's what we were looking for back there.
我们当时在那边找过这个
But why?
但是为什么呢
It's used to communicate through magical barriers.
这是用来透过魔法屏障沟通的
We must've been trying to communicate with Merlin.
我们肯定是一直想跟梅林联♥系♥
I wonder if we did.
不知道联♥系♥上没有
Let's use it. Let's find out. If we can talk to him now --
我们可以用它 如果我们能跟他说话...
He can help us save Emma from being the Dark One.
他可以帮我们让艾玛恢复
David, you did it.
戴维 你做到了
I dub thee Sir David of the Enchanted Forest.
我册封你为魔法森林的戴维爵士
Now of the Round Table.
成为圆桌骑士的一员
I know "Knight of the Round Table" is pale fire, indeed,
我知道圆桌骑士的这个名号♥没什么
next to the title of prince.
比不上王子
No. I am beyond honored.
不 我荣幸之至
Then rise, Sir Knight. Take your place.
平身 骑士先生 请就坐
Really?
真的吗
I never thought I'd find anyone I trust enough
我没想到我会真的找到一位
to fill that seat.
我敢委以此重任的人
But it's yours.
但这位置是你的了
It will bear your coat of arms.
上面会挂上你的纹章
Not bad for a shepherd, eh?
对于一个牧羊人还不赖 是吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Someone there?
有人在那吗
Can't be.
怎么可能
It is.
是我
Lancelot. We thought you were dead.
兰斯洛特 我们以为你死了
That is a long story.
说来话长
But trust your eyes -- it is me.
但请相信你自己的眼睛 真的是我
And right now, my struggles don't matter.
此刻 我的事不重要
What does is that there is a terrible villain in Camelot.
重要的是卡米洛特有个可怕的坏人
The Dark One.
黑暗者
We know. It's our daughter. We're going to fix it.
我们知道 是我们的女儿 我们会解决
No.
不
There's another villain.
还有一个坏人
Arthur.
亚瑟
What?
什么
Trust me.
相信我
Camelot is not what it seems.
卡米洛特并非表面这副样子
Today was a difficult day.
今天真是不容易
You lied to him, to David.
你骗了他 戴维
And it brought me no pleasure.
我也不愿如此
He's a good man.
他是个好人
A noble man, but I must think of my kingdom first.
高尚的人 但我只能把王国放在首位
Of course you must.
当然如此
That is always the burden of a king.
这是国王不能避免的责任
Your majesty, thank goodness you're here.
陛下 感谢上帝你来了
I-I don't understand what's going on.
我不明白这是怎么一回事
I did only what you asked.
我完全是按你说的做的
I took the items, and I kept them safe.
我拿走了那些东西 好好保管着
I said maybe there was a bean,
我说了也许有魔豆
even though you and I know full well there was never a bean,
虽然你我都很清楚那里根本没有
and I did it exactly as you said.
我都是按你的要求做的啊
Can you please let me out now?
现在能放我出去了吗
Not just yet, Grif.
还不行 格里夫
There may not have been a bean,
虽然我们没有魔豆
but we can't have them learning that, now, can we?
但我们不能让他们知道 对吗
No. No, of course not, your majesty.
不不 当然不能 陛下
They trust me now.
他们现在信任我了
So I must use that trust to protect my kingdom.
所以我必须利用这份信任保护我的王国
These people may seem friendly,
这些人也许看起来友善
but they threaten everything we hold dear.
但他们危及着我们在乎的一切
David likes to imagine his quest a noble one.
戴维总以为他的目标很高尚
But his daughter is the Dark One.
但黑暗者就是他女儿
They lied to us in Camelot.
在卡米洛特时他们就骗了我们
They brought her into our castle.
他们把她带进了我们的城♥堡♥
They are responsible for tearing us away from our home,
我们被迫背井离乡就是因为他们
a home we must now reclaim.
现在我们必须夺回家园
But how will we ever get back without a bean?
但没有魔豆我们怎么回去呢
I'm afraid we cannot get back.
我想我们恐怕回不去了
That's why we must build a new Camelot here in Storybrooke.
所以我们才要在童话镇重建卡米洛特
Then you can trust me to help.
您可以信任我 我愿意帮忙
I would do anything for my kingdom.
为了我的王国我什么都愿意做
I know you would. As would I.
我知道 我也是
Which is why I need you to drink this.
所以我需要你把这个喝了
Poison from the Agrabah vipers.
阿格拉巴蛇毒
But why?
但为什么呢
I won't tell these people a thing.
我不会告诉他们任何事的
Not of your own free will, but they have magic on their side.
你也许不会 但他们会魔法
In time, they will make you talk.
最终 他们还是能让你说实话
There must be some other way.
总有别的办法吧
I wish there was. Truly, I do.
我也希望有 真的
You told me you always dreamed
你跟我说你总梦想着
of sitting at the round table one day.
有天能坐上骑士的圆桌旁
Well, now I'm offering you something greater.
现在我给你一个更高的荣誉
A chance to die in service of Camelot.
为卡米洛特献出生命
Your death will be
你的死
the cornerstone of a great new kingdom.
将成为更伟大的新王国坚固的基石
If you take this.
只要你喝下这个
For Camelot.
为了卡米洛特
For Camelot.
为了卡米洛特
Good, you're still here.
太好了 你还在
You need me?
要我帮忙吗
Yeah.
是的
Remember how I told you about that door in Emma's place?
还记得我跟你说艾玛屋里那个门吗
I want to know what's behind it.
我想知道里面是什么
I take it asking her didn't work.
这是说明问她没结果吗
She's beyond that. I need a thief.
问她已经没用了 我需要个小偷
Former thief. Those days are behind me.
退役小偷 那个我已经是过去时了
Take it from a former pirate, those days are never behind you.
退役海盗告诉你 过去永远过不去
Will you help me?
你愿意帮我吗
Granny, have you got my lunch ready?
外婆 我的午餐好了吗
Yeah, but, girl, you're gonna need more than that.
好了 但是丫头 这些可不行
Sit down for some real food.
你得坐下吃点正经饭
I can't.
不行
Oh, my god, look.
我的神啊 看
Yeah, I have to get back to him.
好吧 我得回去陪他了
Just forget the soup. I'm sorry.
汤就不要了 抱歉
Hang on, is it supposed to do that?
等等 这样正常吗
What?
哪样
He's waking up.
他要醒了
You know, he doesn't look too good...
他看起来不太好啊
if I do say so myself.
要我说的话
Quite a stroke of luck,
真是幸运啊
you finding something that touched him when he was a man.
能让你找到他曾经为人时触碰过的东西
It wasn't luck. I worked hard for this.
不是靠运气 我费了很大劲的
That's true.
确实
You crushed Hook's heart even more firmly
你用你高得没谱的高跟鞋
under your, uh, impractical boot heel.
再次踩碎了虎克的心
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表