Who?
你选谁
Me.
我
You got my message. Look, I...
你收到我信息了 我
I told you that I Ookay, here, here.
我和你说过我... 好的 给
This will save you from harm
在你穿过镇界时
when you're crossing the town line.
这个会保护你免受伤害
A-am I going somewhere?
我是要去哪吗
Well, that's up to you.
决定权在你
You've always wanted to see the world.
你一直想要看看世界
Well, all of it is right out there,
世界就在外面
the other side of that town line.
就在镇界另一边
Go when you can.
去吧 趁还来得及
See all the wonders you've dreamt of,
去见识一下你梦想中的奇景
and when you've tasted it all, maybe one day you'll come back.
当你全都体验过后 也许有一天你会回来
Go today and have a life.
去吧 好好享受生活
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
No.
没
No, no, no, no. Nothing's wrong.
没有 没出什么事
I just want you to...
我只是希望你
live out your dream.
去追逐你的梦想
Okay, look...
好了
here.
给
You -- you take the car,
把车开走
say goodbye to your father, and then start living.
和你父亲道别 开始新生活
I knew there was a hero in there.
我知道你的内心深处是个英雄
Goodbye, Belle.
再见 贝儿
Yeah.
好
We're closed.
打烊了
Please, go away.
你们走吧
No.
不
We're not going down without a fight.
我们不会不战而降的
I bet there are a lot of people in the Underworld
我猜冥界里有很多人
who would be thrilled to see you and me.
见到你我会眼红的
We deserve it. And it doesn't matter.
我们活该 无所谓了
There is no alternative.
没别的办法了
There might be, but I will need Excalibur.
也许有 我需要王者之剑
The only possible way
王者之剑
Excalibur would be of any use would be if --
唯一可能起作用的方法就是...
If Emma takes all the darkness into herself...
艾玛把所有的黑暗注入她体内
and uses the sword to destroy it.
并用王者之剑 摧毁黑暗
And herself.
还有她自己
Excalibur was always destined...
王者之剑总是注定要
for the hands of a true hero.
交付于真正的英雄
That's it? You don't want to make a deal or something?
就这样给我了吗 不做交易吗
No.
不
You're a brave woman, Emma Swan.
你是个勇敢的女人 艾玛·斯旺
But it might not work.
但这也许没用
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Well, that blade...
那把剑
it chooses who it finds worthy.
它能选择自己的主人
And it chooses its miracles.
选择自己的奇迹
It doesn't matter.
不重要了
Right now all that matters is
现在最重要的是
I need to be with my family while I can be.
趁我还有时间 我要陪我的家人
Come to Granny's with me.
跟我一起去外婆家
No, I can't.
我不能去
Robin and I need to protect Roland
我和罗宾要保护罗兰德和宝宝
and the baby from Zelena.
不被塞琳娜抢走
I'll catch up with you later.
我晚点去找你
So, just a man?
就是一个男人吗
That's the only description I get?
你就给我这点描述吗
Oh, I'm pretty sure you'll know which one I mean.
我很肯定你知道我指的是谁
Face him, and you'll prove you have what it takes
面对他 证明你有实力
to face my mother.
去对抗我母亲
I'm not sure I see --
我不确定能找到...
Pirates ain't welcome here!
这里不欢迎海盗
Get out, pirate.
滚出去 海盗
Well, it seems we are at an impasse.
看来我们没得商量啊
Oh, for heaven sakes.
你可算了吧
Not him.
不是他
Him.
是他
Father?
父亲
Gina! Robbie!
金娜 罗比
Come on in.
进来吧
What do you think you're doing?
你以为自己在干嘛呢
At the moment, I'm trying to decide
此时此刻 我正在考虑
what color would look best on your walls.
什么颜色更适合你的墙壁
I mean, my walls.
我是说我的墙
Kelly?
鲜绿色[凯莉]
Hunter? Pistachio?
森林绿[亨特] 淡草绿[皮斯塔西]
Oh, my God, I just realized
天呐 我才发现
that all three of those work as baby names.
这三个词都可以用作宝宝的名字
It's all just coming together.
一并定了算了
Cheeky.
真是没礼貌
You're not moving in, sis.
你别想搬进来 姐姐
Well, perhaps I'm slightly premature,
可能我来早了点
but in an hour, you'll both be dead,
但一小时后 你们俩都要死翘翘了
then everything that's yours...
然后你的一切
will be mine.
就都归我了
And, of course, I get the baby.
当然 宝宝也归我
No.
不
You see, our child deserves her best chance.
我们的孩子应该得到最好的机会
And that's not with you.
但却不是和你一起
Oh, yes.
是啊
The withered knob of that sad old man.
那个衰老头的小破木棍
If memory serves,
如果记得没错的话
the last time you tried to use it,
上次你想用它的时候
you weren't powerful enough to make it work.
你还没强大到让它起作用
If my memory serves...
如果我记得没错的话
last time, I didn't believe in myself.
上次我不相信自己
But now I do, as does everyone in this town.
但现在我相信了 全镇的人都相信了
So, let's go somewhere, just the two of us.
现在咱们去个地方吧 就咱们俩
Oh, such a letdown.
真令人失望
I thought you were gonna use the thingy.
我以为你会用那玩意呢
Oh, I am.
我会的
So you better hang on.
你最好抓稳了
I am not done!
这事还没完
You will see me again!
我们会再见面的
Somewhere over the rainbow!
在彩虹上见吧
Enjoy Oz, witch.
在奥兹生活愉快 女巫
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's the only way I can make up for what I've done.
这是我唯一能弥补过失的办法了
You know what you need to do.
你知道该做什么
Look...
听着
I don't want any trouble, but we're closed, mate.
我不想惹麻烦 但是我们关门了 伙计
Why might I cause trouble?
我怎么就是麻烦了
Because I'm a dirty pirate?
因为我是个肮脏的海盗
Or because I'm a boy
还是因为我是个
whose father abandoned him on the high seas?
被父亲丢在公海的小男孩
Killian.
基里安
Aye.
是啊
But it's Captain Hook now.
但现在人们称我虎克船长
You once told me
你以前告诉我
I had to decide what kind of man I wanted to be.
我得决定自己想变成什么样的人
Well, father...
父亲
this is who I became!
我变成了现在这个样子
How is this possible?
怎么可能
I left nearly a century ago.
我离开了差不多一个世纪
We both found a way to cheat death.
我们都找到了逃避死亡的办法
That we did.
的确
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表