And if you try to hurt him,
如果你企图伤害他
you do so at your own peril.
那你后果自负
Excuse me.
抱歉
Can you tell me where I am exactly?
能告诉我我在哪吗
He stopped talking centuries ago.
他几世纪前就不说话了
Coffee?
喝咖啡吗
No, I don't want coffee.
不 我不要喝咖啡
I want to know what this place is!
我想知道这是什么地方
I think that's quite obvious, Your Majesty.
我觉得这很明显 陛下
You got lucky last time we met.
我们上次见面时算你走运
Now you tell me where I am or I run you through.
告诉我我在哪 否则我割了你的喉咙
Well, you can't kill a dead man, I'm afraid.
你恐怕不能杀一个死人
Are you having a hard time accepting it?
你觉得难以接受吗
But you know where you are.
但你知道你在哪
No.
不
But I had so much left to do.
但我还有好多事没做呢
That makes two of us.
我也是
I promised someone that I would move on from this place,
我答应一个人我要离开这里向前看
but I still bloody can't,
但我还是不能
so I need to know what the hell is going on up in Storybrooke.
所以我要知道童话镇发生了什么事
Who killed you?
是谁杀了你
Oh, no! No! No!
不不不
Denial, grief, anger. Can we just get to acceptance?
否认 悲痛 愤怒 能不能赶紧快进到接受
Who killed you?
谁杀了你
He said his name was Hades.
他说他叫哈迪斯
Did you see Emma and the others?
你看到艾玛和其他人了吗
Have they any idea how to stop him?
他们知道该如何阻止他吗
Haven't you learned anything?
你一点教训都没吸取吗
Hades never reveals his weakness.
哈迪斯从不暴露软肋
You know what?
知道吗
You're right.
你说得对
Hades protected his secrets well.
哈迪斯把他的秘密保护得很好
But now, now he's not here,
但现在 他不在了
so, Your Majesty, how would you like to go on another quest?
陛下 你想再次踏上征途吗
With you?
跟你一起吗
Not a chance.
别做梦了
Have you got any idea why you're down here, mate...
你知道你为什么会来这儿吗 伙计
and not up in some blissful afterlife or fiery hell?
而不是进入美妙的来世或烈火地狱
It's because you are a terrible king
是因为 你是个糟糕的国王
with loads of unfinished business.
有一堆未竟心愿
When you leave here,
等你离开时
you're either going to the better place
你要么会去更好的地方
or a far, far worse place.
或更糟的地方
I think I prefer the first option.
我更喜欢第一个选项
Oh, and you're gonna need a seriously good deed,
那你得做件大好事了
you know, to make up for the bad ones.
以弥补你做的恶
If I say "Yes", what exactly are we questing for?
如果我答应了 我们究竟要去做什么
An answer to defeating Hades.
击败哈迪斯的办法
And you can call it my holy grail.
可以称之为我的圣杯
This is where I found him.
我就在这儿发现了他
I always thought I'd be the one to put him in his grave,
我一直以为会是我来把他送进坟墓
but now that I see him like this,
但现在我见到他这副样子
I can't help but feel sorry for him.
又不忍♥为他难过
Hades did this.
是哈迪斯干的
How do you know? I know.
你怎么知道 我就是知道
If we don't stop him, this is just the beginning.
如果我们不阻止他 这还只是开始
What do you mean by "Stop him"?
怎么"阻止他"
I mean kill him and send him back where he came from.
杀了他 送他回他来的地方
Emma, wait. Wait!
艾玛 等等 等等
Slow down.
慢点
This is a god we're dealing with,
他可是个神
and we still have no idea how to hurt him.
我们还不知道要怎么伤他
Doesn't mean I can't try.
那我也可以试试
Look, I get it.
听着 我明白
Hook's gone. You're in pain.
虎克死了 你很痛苦
This isn't about Hook.
这不是关于虎克
Yes, it is.
就是的
I am trying to protect Storybrooke.
我是想保护童话镇
Are you telling me I shouldn't fight Hades?
你是说我不该去对付哈迪斯吗
No, of course we're gonna fight him,
不 我们当然要对付他
but I need you seeing clearly before we do that.
但我去之前 你得看明白
So maybe it's time you start dealing with death
或许你该像其他人那样
the way other people do.
面对死亡了
How do other people deal with death?
其他人怎么面对死亡
They grieve.
他们哀悼
I thought Regina trusted me.
我以为瑞金娜相信我
She threatened you to my face.
她当着我的面威胁说要伤害你
They're going to try to hurt you.
他们会想尽办法伤害你
If anything happened to you...
如果你发生不测
or the baby, I couldn't live with it.
或宝宝发生不测 我活不下去的
I have to turn myself in.
我必须自首
You'd really give up your freedom...
你真的要放弃自♥由♥吗
for me?
为了我
For you...
为了你
I would give up anything.
我愿意放弃一切
Wait.
等等
I can't let you do this.
我不能让你这么做
I won't risk losing you again.
我不想再失去你
Well...
既然这样
well, then we have only one other option --
那我们只剩下一个选择
we have to defend ourselves.
我们必须保护自己
Yes, of course.
当然
I'll put up a protection spell.
我去施保护咒
What if they break through?
如果他们攻破了咒语怎么办
Well, then we'll make them see the truth!
那我们就让他们看到真♥相♥
Or we'll fight back.
或者反击
I hope it doesn't come to a fight,
但愿不会发展到反击这一步
but if they force us into it, I do have something.
但如果他们逼我们 我也有东西能抵御
What?
什么东西
A family heirloom.
一件传家宝
The Olympian crystal.
奥林匹斯山水晶
It belonged to by brother Zeus.
是我哥哥宙斯的
Very powerful.
非常强大
Very dangerous.
非常危险
And I've waited a long time to use it.
我等待已久 终于有用武之地了
My sister cast a protection spell on the building.
我姐姐对房♥子施了保护咒
We can't just stand here and do nothing.
我们不能坐以待毙
I wasn't planning on doing nothing.
我没打算坐以待毙
As a matter of fact, I know exactly what to do.
其实我知道该怎么做
There's a secret tunnel that goes right under the town hall.
市政厅正下方有条秘道
We don't know how to defeat Hades,
我们不知道如何打败哈迪斯
but maybe we can get your daughter back
但也许我们能救回你女儿
and talk some sense into Zelena,
并且说服塞琳娜
if you're with me.
如果你同意的话
Of course I am.
当然了
Then I'm going, too.
那我也去
No offense, Emma, but you're too emotional.
别见怪 艾玛 可你现在情绪激动
I-I understand. You had a loss.
我明白 你失去了挚爱
But you're not thinking straight.
但你现在的思路不清晰
Is that you th-- is that what you all think?
你们所有的人都这么认为吗
Emma. We still don't know how to stop Hades.
艾玛 我们还是不知道如何阻止哈迪斯
Until we do --
在知道之前
So then we figure it out.
那我们就想办法
So, well, then do it quickly.
那就快点想
Because once we get that baby back,
因为一旦我们把宝宝抢回来
Hades will be coming for us.
哈迪斯就会来找我们
Look, I'm --
我
I'm sorry I trusted Zelena with your daughter.
很抱歉我把你女儿交托于塞琳娜
Glad to finally hear it.
很高兴终于听到你这么说
Just for once, I was trying to be optimistic
就这一次 我尽力保持乐观
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表