but more importantly, her soul.
但更重要的是 毁了她的灵魂
Snow White.
白雪公主
You see?
看到了
The only way to truly achieve peace
实现真正和平的唯一办法
is through war.
就是战争
Cora.
柯拉
How -- how are you here?
你 你怎么来了
Why, because of you, Henry dear.
为什么 因为你 亲爱的亨利
You played with magic you didn't understand.
你捣鼓那些你不懂的魔法
And I never let a good mistake go to waste.
我是不会放过任何破绽的
Please, I beg you.
我求求你
Don't do this.
别这样
Now...
现在
forget this ever happened
忘了这里发生的事
and go enjoy your last few hours.
好好享受你最后的时光吧
Come along, Henry.
来吧 亨利
Regina needs her birthday present.
瑞金娜需要她的生日礼物
All right.
好了
Let's do this.
我们开始吧
You okay?
你还好吧
I just hope he is.
我只希望他还好
Killian.
基利安
Killian, we're here to help you.
基利安 我们来救你了
We just can't find you. Where are you?
但我们找不到你 你在哪
Emma...
艾玛
the spell's not steady. He can't hear you.
咒语不稳定 他听不到你说话
Just tell us where you are.
告诉我们你在哪
Something's happening.
事情不妙
It's not holding.
咒语没法保持
Talk to us.
跟我们说话
Talk to me.
跟我说话
Killian!
基利安
He doesn't know we came for him.
他不知道我们来找他
We -- he doesn't know we're here.
他不知道我们来了
He doesn't know that I care.
他不知道我在乎他
Yes, he does. And, Emma, we will find him.
他知道 艾玛 我们会找到他的
Will we?
会吗
Did you not just see that?
你刚才没看到吗
He's in pain. He's suffering.
他很痛苦 他在受难
And look at this place.
看看这个地方
We have half an hour.
我们只有半个小时
You have half an hour.
你们只有半个小时了
Cora has a boat coming.
柯拉的船要开了
You have to take it, or we might all be stuck here.
你们得上船 不然我们也许就都困在这里了
If she can arrange a way out, so can we --
如果她能找到出路 那我们也能
after we find Hook.
等我们找到虎克以后
We are not giving up on you.
我们是不会放弃你的
Regina.
瑞金娜
They're staying, but you should go.
他们要留下来 但是你该走了
No. II... Take Robin and Henry...
不 我 带上罗宾和亨利
because if you don't,
因为如果你不这么做
whatever your father is going to face --
那么你父亲就很可能
it probably looks a lot like what...
要去面对
Hook is facing.
虎克现在的境况
So, it's settled.
就这样决定了
Get them out of here.
带他们离开这里
Get yourself out of here.
你自己也赶快离开这里
Make a wish! Make a wish!
许个愿 许个愿
What did you wish?
你许了什么愿
That you were amusing, jester.
希望你能有趣点 小丑
And it didn't come true.
结果愿望没成真
Let's wind this up.
结束了
I've had enough revelry.
我已经狂欢够了
Oh, don't go yet.
先别走
Mother.
母亲
How did you get out of Wonderland?
你是怎么离开仙境的
Where's daddy?
爸爸呢
Did you do something?
你做了什么
Oh, I lost track of him hours ago
我有几个小时没见他了
when I had him wrap...
因为我打发他去给你包...
this.
礼物
Happy birthday, darling.
亲爱的 生日快乐
I don't want anything from you.
我不想要你的东西
Oh, you'll want this.
你会想要这个的
I did what no one else could do, Regina.
我办到了别人办不到的事 瑞金娜
I've brought you your revenge.
我能让你复仇
Snow White's beating heart.
白雪公主活蹦乱跳的心脏
Really? Crush it,
真的吗 捏碎它
and she dies at last.
然后她就终于死了
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
Let me show you.
让我展示给你看
Bring the magic mirror.
把魔镜拿来
Show us Snow White.
显示白雪公主
To my stepmother!
敬我的继母
May she spend the rest of her birthdays searching for me.
愿她以后的每个生日都在寻找我中度过
To the queen!
敬巫后
To the queen! To the queen!
敬巫后 敬巫后
Snow.
小雪
Someone switched the hearts.
有人换掉了心脏
Who?
谁
You gave Snow White her heart back.
你把白雪公主的心脏还回去了
I had to for your own good.
我这么做是为你好
How could you say that?
你怎么能这么说
She'd be dead right now, and all this would be over.
她现在本该死了 这一切就会结束了
Don't you want me to be happy?
你不想我幸福吗
Of course, but not like this.
当然想 但不应该是这样
If you crush her heart,
如果你捏碎了她的心
you could be dark forever, Regina.
你就陷在黑暗里永远出不来了 瑞金娜
You'll be just like her -- your mother.
你会永远像你母亲一样
That's what she wants.
那就是她所希望的
Please. Please, Regina.
求你了 瑞金娜
Please, you have to listen to me. You can be happy.
求你了 你得听我的 你能获得幸福
Killing Snow White
只有杀了白雪公主
is the only way I will ever be happy.
我才会幸福
I'm sorry you think that.
你这么想我很遗憾
You betrayed me, daddy.
你背叛了我 爸爸
And you know what that means.
你知道那意味着什么
Do what you will, dear.
按你想的去做吧 亲爱的
It matters not, because Snow White lives.
都不重要了 因为白雪公主还活着
And now so does your chance at redemption.
而现在你也获得了救赎的机会
Whatever happens to me was worth it.
无论我怎么样都是值得的
This box is as empty as your pursuit.
这个盒子跟你的追求一样空空荡荡
I pray it stays that way.
我祈祷它一直如此
It won't.
不会的
Until Snow White dies,
在杀死白雪公主之前
I will never be what you want...
我永远不会变成你希望的样子
let along what I want.
更别说我希望的样子
And this box
而这个盒子
was made to hold something precious.
是用来装一些珍贵的东西的
And that's exactly what's it's going to do.
会有珍贵的东西装进去的
Don't worry, daddy.
别担心 爸爸
You're safe in here.
你在这很安全
I just can't let you stop me.
我不能任由你阻止我
But I would never do anything to hurt you.
但我永远不会伤害你
Regina, please.
瑞金娜 求你了
Don't.
不要
No!
不
Regina.
瑞金娜
Daddy.
爸爸
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表