Never forget...
永远不要忘了
who you really are.
真实的自己
Okay.
好的
Tell me your father's okay.
你父亲还好吧
He's better than okay.
他非常好
He's in a better place now.
他现在已经在更好的地方了
Wait. That means everyone here...
等等 这就意味着这儿的所有人
can be saved.
都可以被拯救
Every soul in this town has unfinished business.
这里的每一个灵魂都有未竟的心愿
And chances are, for a lot of them, we're that business.
而且有可能 很多人的心愿都和我们有关
You've all deluded yourself
如果你们觉得
if you think these people are worth your time.
这些人值得浪费时间 那就太蠢了
They're not the dearly departed.
他们的死不足为惜
They are dead, wretched souls,
他们只是一些死去 悲惨的灵魂
and I want no part of it.
我可不想参与其中
What you want doesn't matter.
你怎么想的不重要
I wasn't bluffing -- I'm happy to tell Belle
我不吓唬你 我很乐意告诉贝儿
about your return to Dark One-ness.
你又变回黑暗者的事
Our agreement was to find your pirate
我们的约定是找到你的海盗
and get the hell out of here.
然后离开这里
If you want to distract yourself
如果你自己想
with this other asinine pursuit,
接手这么个蠢事
be my guest.
随你吧
I'm out.
我不玩了
So...
那么
who's ready for "Operation Firebird"?
谁准备加入"火烈鸟行动"
Is that what we're calling it?
行动代号♥已经起好了吗
You referring to the mythological bird
你说的是神话中的鸟
or the muscle car?
还是那种大跑车
Did you hear that, Cora?
听到了吗 柯拉
The music?
音乐吗
Yes.
听到了
But I've never been very fond of the violin.
但我向来不喜欢小提琴
I wouldn't expect a miller's daughter
我才不指望一个磨坊主的女儿
to appreciate a virtuoso like Paganini,
能欣赏帕格尼尼这种大♥师♥呢
but, no, I didn't mean the music.
不过我说的不是音乐
I was talking about the clock.
我是说那口钟
Did you hear that little tick up there?
你听到那上面发出的滴答声了吗
It was the sound of your incompetence.
那就是你无能的回音
Why do you want my daughter gone?
你为什么想让我女儿离开
What threat could she pose to you?
她能对你造成什么威胁
Ah. Tick, tick, tick.
滴答 滴答 滴答
You see, each clock tick
你看 每一声
means a soul has left my domain.
就意味着一个灵魂离开了我的领地
Do I look like I like to lose anything?
我看着像那种不在乎失去的人吗
I did what you asked.
我按你说的办了
I didn't want to. I...
我本不愿意的
I jeopardized my relationship with her.
我冒着与她关系破裂的危险
Yes, because you thought
是啊 因为你以为
you could get her to do what I wanted,
你可以让她如我所愿
which you couldn't.
但你没办到
If it makes you feel any better
不过她会后悔的
she's going to regret her decision.
这能让你安慰点吧
Don't threaten her.
别威胁她
Or me.
也别威胁我
Now...
现在
I want what I was promised.
我要你履行对我的承诺
Ah. Really, Cora.
真的吗 柯拉
I'm surprised you care so much about Regina...
我很吃惊 你居然这么在意瑞金娜
especially after what you did to your other daughter.
尤其考虑到你对另一个女儿的态度
How do you know about Zelena?
你怎么知道塞琳娜的
Oh, I know about everything.
我无所不知
Including why you gave her up.
包括你为什么抛弃她
All so you could claw your way out of a miserable peasant life.
就为了摆脱悲惨的农夫生活所做的一切
Which suggests the perfect punishment.
正好提醒我该如何惩罚你了
Look at that.
看啊
A miller's daughter once again.
又变回磨坊主的女儿了
Hurry now, Cora.
快去吧 柯拉
You-- you have flour to deliver.
你有面粉要送呢
That's what they do at mills, isn't it?
磨坊工人是做这个的吧
I never paid much attention.
我没怎么在意过
It seems like such dull work.
看着很枯燥呢
No.
不
No, you... promised you'd save us.
不 你答应会救我们的
Just...
这...
And you promised not to fail.
你也答应我不会失败的
Something to think about for eternity.
余生好好反思一下吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表