Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
You're going to Hell?
你要下地狱吗
The Underworld. I'm getting him back.
是冥界 我要把他救回来
My time in the Underworld is done.
我在冥界的事都办完了
Yours can be, too. Just do what I say.
你也可以的 照我说的做
Tell me your father's okay.
你父亲还好吧
He's in a better place now.
他现在已经在更好的地方了
That means everyone here... Can be saved.
这就意味着这儿的所有人 都能被拯救
Is this a bloody trick?!
这是什么陷阱吗
Stop.
别动
That's exactly what it is --
你说对了
a trick.
是个陷阱
Don't move.
别动
He wants you to think you can escape, but...
他就想让你觉得你能逃 但是
you can't.
你逃不掉
No one can.
没人能逃掉
Aye.
好啊
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧吧
Don't!
别
He'll hunt you down.
他会追杀你的
Hades has already done his worst to me.
哈迪斯已经对我下过狠手了
I don't mean Hades.
我不是指哈迪斯
Who, then?
那是谁
No.
不
Just don't.
反正别了
Look, this isn't my first cell.
听着 我不是第一次被关了
I don't just sit around and rot.
我不会干坐着等死
Now, somebody's come down here to save me,
有人下来救我了
and I need to make her job easier.
我得配合她
How do you know she's here?
你怎么知道她来了
She got me a message.
她给我送了信儿
How do you know that wasn't one of Hades' tricks?
你怎么知道那不是哈迪斯的陷阱
Because I know!
我就是知道
When you love someone, you know.
如果你爱一个人 你就会知道
Now, what's keeping us in here?
什么东西把我们困在这儿的
Something you don't want to face.
你不想面对的东西
Well, I'll be the judge of that.
那得由我来判断
Time to go.
该走了
Are you mad?
你疯了吗
Perhaps.
或许吧
But I'm the best chance you have.
但我是你最好的机会
Here.
来
You ready?
准备好了吗
All right, go. Go!
好 快走
I told you we'll never make it.
我就说我们出不去的
We won't... but you will.
的确 但你出得去
I'll draw the hell beasts away. You run.
我把地狱犬引开 你跑
And once you're free, find Emma Swan.
等你自♥由♥了 找到艾玛·斯旺
I'm Captain Killian Jones -- Captain Hook.
我是基利安·琼斯船长 虎克船长
Tell her to find me.
叫她来找我
Okay. Go!
好 快走
Mary Margaret. What are -- What are you doing?
玛丽·玛格丽特 你在做什么
We've got a lot of ground to cover.
我们还要赶路呢
David, these graves.
戴维 这些坟墓
They're all from my father's kingdom.
这些人都来自我父亲的王国
They were my subjects. I was supposed to protect them.
是我的子民 我本该保护他们的
And now how am I supposed to protect our daughter
现在我又要如何在冥界保护
in the Underworld?
我们的女儿
Because you're not doing this alone.
因为你不是一个人
Mary Margaret, we will find a way to protect Emma.
玛丽·玛格丽特 我们会有办法保护艾玛的
We always do.
我们总有办法
Now, come on.
走吧
She's looking for Hook in the woods just south of here.
她在南边的树林里找虎克
She's good...
她虽然厉害
but nobody's better at tracking than Bandit Snow.
但论追踪 没有人比得过"白雪大盗"
Let's go help her.
我们去帮她吧
What is it?
怎么了
Mary Margaret? What's wrong?
玛丽·玛格丽特 怎么了
Princess Snow, you must stop him.
白雪公主 你得阻止他
The bandit and his men --
大盗和他的手下
They're terrorizing our villages and roads.
他们令村民胆寒 威胁了道路安全
But my father -- he's on a diplomatic mission.
但我父亲 他去执行外交任务了
I'll send word to him.
我会给他送信的
By the time it reaches him, we will all be dead.
等信送到 我们就都死了
We need help now.
我们急需帮助
Fear not.
别害怕
My stepdaughter will take care of all of you.
我的继女会保护你们的
I will?
我吗
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
People are dying.
村民在丧命
Princess Snow?
白雪公主
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
No.
不
Help!
救命
Anyone?!
有人吗
Grab on. I'll pull you up.
抓住 我拉你上来
Thank you.
谢谢
You gotta watch out for hunter traps.
你得小心猎人的陷阱
I'm Snow White.
我是白雪公主
Yes.
嗯
You certainly are.
当然了
I'm Hercules.
我是赫克利斯
But you can call me Herc.
你可以叫我赫克
You...knew Hercules?
你认识赫克利斯
We were friends when we were kids.
我们小时候是朋友
Define "friends."
什么叫"朋友"
Do I detect a hint of jealousy?
你是嫉妒了吗
Oh, it's not every day your wife
这事可不寻常
tells you that she was friends with a god.
你妻子告诉你 她跟一个神是朋友
A demi-god...
是半神
who also happens to be dead.
而且他死了
Hey, I'm sorry. I was just giving you a hard time.
抱歉 我就是逗你呢
No, I know. I know.
没事 我知道
David...
戴维
...if he's down here, he has unfinished business.
如果他在下面 他有未竟心愿
We have to help him find a way to move on.
我们得帮他想办法向前看
At the expense of searching for Hook?
那不去找虎克了吗
No, David, think about it.
不是 戴维 想想看
He's...Hercules.
他可是赫克利斯
He can help us.
他可以帮助我们
We save him.
我们救他
He can save us.
他也能救我们
Mom, we already covered this trail.
妈妈 这边我们已经找过了
It was cold.
没有线索
Then we cover it again,
那就再找一遍
and we keep going until we find a trail that's hot.
直到找到有用的线索
You think there'd be more of those in the Underworld.
按说冥界应该有不少线索
There's no sign of Hook in the North Woods.
但是北部森林没有虎克的踪迹
Well, we have to keep going.
我们得继续找
Maybe out by the Troll Bridge.
也许巨兽桥会有
Wait. What?
等等 怎么了
There may be a way to make our search quicker.
或许有办法加快我们的搜索
How?
怎么做
In Storybrooke, I have schematics --
在童话镇 我有图纸
maps -- of the whole town.
整个镇子的地图
Every last inch of it.
每一寸都描绘出来了
So you think the equivalent maps of this town are here?
你觉得这个小镇里也有对应的地图吗
Everything else in Bizarro Storybrooke
目前其他东西在怪诞童话镇
has an analog so far.
都有对应
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表