How... how has this happened?
这怎么可能
You're only two months pregnant.
你才怀孕两个月
Well, how do you think?
你以为呢
Dark magic.
黑魔法啊
Who's dark magic?
谁的黑魔法
Emma Swan!
艾玛·斯旺
Emma Swan!
艾玛·斯旺
Emma Swan!
艾玛·斯旺
I guess we'll have to do this the hard way.
看来我们得来硬的了
You were sure I'd save you?
你确定我会救你吗
Well, I'm either optimistic or desperate or both.
我不是乐观就是绝望了 要么都是
I need to know what happened between us in Camelot.
我需要知道我们在卡米洛特发生了什么
Just tell me.
告诉我吧
It's not that easy. It can be.
没那么简单 可以简单的
Whatever you did,
不管你做了什么
whatever you are trying to atone for,
不管你想为什么赎罪
I already forgive you.
我已经原谅你了
I don't need forgiveness.
我不需要原谅
Then come clean.
那就坦白
I assure you, you've done no worse than I.
我保证 你不会做过比我更糟的事
I was a pirate for hundreds of years.
我做了几百年的海盗
And you think it's the same?
你觉得这是一回事吗
You see this?
看到这个了吗
Belonged to a man named Barnaby.
原属于一个叫巴纳比的男人
Called me "One hand Jones."
他喊我"独手琼斯"
I killed him in front of his wife,
我就当着他妻子的面杀了他
took his ring.
夺走了戒指
This one... Edgar.
这枚 原主人是埃德加
Fine sailor.
好水手
I caught him drinking the captain's wine.
我逮到他偷喝船长的酒
I drowned him.
就淹死了他
Every ring is a sad story.
每一枚戒指都有一段悲伤的故事
What about this one?
那么这枚呢
You have it. I thought I lost it in Camelot.
在你手里 我以为我给落在卡米洛特了
You gave it to me to keep safe.
你给我保管的
It's the saddest story of all.
这个是最悲伤的故事
Belonged to a better man than I...
属于一个比我善良的人
My brother Liam.
我哥哥 利亚姆
You can have it back now. Keep it.
你可以拿回去了 留着吧
You know, I used to wear these rings as trophies.
我以前把这些戒指当做战利品戴
But all that changed when I met you.
但我认识你后 这一切都变了
What are they now? A reminder.
它们现在是什么 是提醒
That all sins can be forgiven when someone loves you.
如果有人爱你 一切罪孽都可以得到原谅
And I was absolutely wrong before.
我之前完全错了
I love you, Emma Swan,
我爱你 艾玛·斯旺
no matter what you've done.
不管你做了什么
So, you really want to know the truth no matter how awful?
那么你真想知道真♥相♥吗 不管多不堪
I do.
是的
Then there's something I need to show you.
那我要给你看样东西
I've already seen your home, Swan.
我见过你的家了 斯旺
Why are we here?
我们来这儿做什么
You promised me the truth, not a bloody tour.
你答应告诉我真♥相♥的 不是带我参观
The truth is tricky.
真♥相♥很微妙
You have to look for it.
你得自己去找
All right.
好吧
I'll play your game.
我玩你的游戏
I guess being the Dark One has its perks.
看来做黑暗者是有好处
That is a stunning view of the sea.
这海景好美
There's no sight like a full moon on the waves.
没有什么比海浪里的满月更美的了
Back in Camelot,
在卡米洛特
you said the ocean calmed you.
你说大海能给你平静
I thought you might like to see it.
我觉得你会想看看这景色
You picked yourself a fine home. I give you that.
你给自己选了个好住处 这我承认
I didn't pick it.
不是我选的
You did.
是你选的
That's my handwriting.
那是我的笔迹
You said this was our future together.
你说这是我们共同的未来
Everything I've done has been to keep that future alive.
我做的一切都是为了保护那个未来
Well, then I guess this is the moment
那么你现在
that you tell me the truth.
该告诉我真♥相♥了
Almost there.
就快了
Almost.
就快了
I can't tell you everything that happened between us
我不能告诉你我们之间发生的一切
until it's all over. Why not?
直到一切结束 为什么
Because if you knew what I was really after,
因为如果你知道我究竟想要什么
you'd do everything in your power to stop me.
你会尽全力阻止我的
What did you do?
你做了什么
You have to stay calm and breathe.
保持冷静 深呼吸
Shut up! I was a fake midwife. I know the drill.
闭嘴 我扮过助产士 我知道怎么回事
Zelena, why would Emma do this?
塞琳娜 艾玛为什么要这么做
I have no idea!
我怎么知道
Are you sure it was her?
你确定是她吗
Let's just say when the Dark One offers you onion rings...
如果黑暗者给你洋葱圈
... don't eat them!
千万别吃
Someone scream for a doctor?
有人叫医生吗
There is an angry baby inside of me.
我体内有个愤怒的宝宝
Get it out!
把他弄出来
You know, the last time I delivered a baby,
知道吗 我上次给人接生时
you tried to steal it.
你还想把宝宝偷走呢
But why try to steal one
其实何必呢
when making one is so much more fun, right?
自己生不是好玩多了
Dr. Whale.
威尔医生
We really need another doctor in this town.
我们小镇真得再招个医生来了
And what's with the dye job?
你为什么染头发啊
Oh, so... so Emma changes her hair
艾玛换了发色
and no one makes a fuss,
也没见谁有意见
but I get ridiculed? Yeah?
但我换就要被吐槽吗
Come on. You know you like it.
拜托 你知道你很喜欢的
Oh, my god, stop talking!
天呐 别唠叨了
Didn't I kill you the last time I was here?
我上次来的时候没杀了你吗
No, you just threw me across the room.
没 你只是把我丢到了房♥间那一头
I hope that doesn't happen again this time.
希望这次不会再那样了
Okay, all business today. Got it.
好吧 今天公事公办 懂了
Uh, let's get those vitals going, get that baby out of you.
开始监控体征 我们给你把孩子搞出来吧
Everybody get ready.
大家准备好
We have to protect that baby from Emma.
我们得防着艾玛来偷孩子
She's here? She will be soon.
她来了吗 就要来了
And we found that spell to destroy light magic
而且我们在梅林的魔法书里
in Merlin's spell book.
找到了驱逐光明魔法的咒语
The only thing she needs other than Excalibur is...
除了王者之剑 她另外只需要一件东西
cries of a newborn child.
新生儿的哭声
Well, she's not taking this baby.
她休想夺走孩子
Not while I'm still alive. Regina.
只要我有气就绝不允许 瑞金娜
Take this cuff off so I can defend myself and my child.
把手铐摘掉 让我可以保护自己和孩子
Please.
求你了
You are far from trustworthy.
你根本不值得信任
But worry not. I'll protect the baby.
别担心 我会保护宝宝的
What happens to you, well...
至于你嘛
Just do something!
赶紧做点什么
So, Dark One, who should I execute first?
黑暗者 我该先杀谁呢
Your boyfriend or your father?
你男友 还是你♥爸♥爸
You can have the flame.
火焰可以给你
Zelena, make sure that's real.
塞琳娜 确认是真的
Now you want to give me my family?
现在你是放了我家人
Or keep fighting?
还是想接着斗
Merlin!
梅林
Please, Emma.
求你 艾玛
Give him the flame.
把火给他吧
This is a battle you cannot win.
这场仗你赢不了
I wish you could defeat me, Emma.
我也希望你能打败我 艾玛
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表