For what?
是时候做什么
For you to go home -- both of you.
你是时候回家了 你们俩一起
We haven't completed our mission.
我们还没完成任务
We haven't defeated Hades.
我们还没打败哈迪斯
You've done more for me than you know
在这下面 你们已经为我
and so many down here.
为很多很多人做了许多
And I meant what I said -- we came because we wanted to.
我说到做到 我们来是因为我们想来
Because I needed you.
是因为我需要你们
Now your other kid needs you more.
现在你的另一个孩子更需要你们
And Storybrooke might, too.
也许童话镇也需要你们
Well, what about Hades?
那哈迪斯呢
We don't even know how to begin to fight him yet.
我们都还不知道该如何开始还击
Well, we'll just have to find a way to wage our war
我们只好想办法不借助白马夫妇的帮助
without the Charmings.
打赢这场仗了
But this is the Underworld. We can't just walk out.
但这里是冥界 我们没法说走就走
You can with the slippers.
有水晶鞋就可以
Go to Oz with Ruby.
跟鲁比去奥兹王国
Once you help Dorothy,
帮助桃乐茜摆脱困境后
you can click your way back to Storybrooke.
脚尖点点地就能回到童话镇了
Mom, Dad, you've done enough.
妈妈 爸爸 你们做得够多的了
Go take care of the rest of our family.
回去照顾我们其余的家人
I'm gonna be okay.
我不会有事的
You all are forgetting something.
你们大家都忘了一件事
Hades carved Snow's name on a tombstone.
哈迪斯把白雪的名字刻在了墓碑上
Emma, you couldn't take it off.
艾玛 你走不了
Even with the slippers, she can't leave.
就算有水晶鞋 她也走不了
I can't...
我不能
but you can.
但是你可以
Belle. To what do I owe the honor?
贝儿 你大驾光临所为何事
Are you here to tear my crying baby from my arms again?
你是要把我哭泣的孩子再从我手里抢走吗
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Please. I'm asking you as a mother.
拜托了 我以母亲的身份请求你
And what makes you think Hades would listen to me?
你为什么觉得哈迪斯会听我的
I know that he's in love with you.
我知道他爱你
My sister's got an even bigger mouth than I thought.
我妹妹真是个大嘴巴
Sorry, but Hades would never rip up
抱歉 但是就算我开口
one of his precious contracts even if I asked.
哈迪斯也不会放弃他宝贵的契约的
Please, Zelena, you know what it's like
求你了 塞琳娜 失去孩子的滋味
to have to lose a child.
你很清楚
Why come to me when you've got the Dark One on your side.
黑暗者就在你身边 你为什么还来求助于我
Yeah, can't really trust him right now.
我现在真的不太能相信他
So, you finally see the beast behind the man.
你终于看到人面背后隐藏的野兽了
Maybe you can understand
也许你会明白
why I'm not rushing to Hades with open arms.
为什么我不张开双手冲向哈迪斯
Well, I don't think it's because of me and Rumple.
我认为那不是因为我和朗普
I think it's because you're scared.
而是因为你害怕
Of the Lord of Death?
害怕死神
Please.
拜托
I just know the truth.
我已经知道真♥相♥了
I'm never going to get my happy ending.
我是绝对得到不我的幸福结局的
Not with Hades, not with my daughter, not with anyone.
和哈迪斯 我的女儿 和任何人都不会有
How do you know that if you haven't tried?
如果没试过 你又怎么知道呢
Oh, I have tried.
我试过了
Look where I am.
看看我现在在哪
Drinking with the bookworm.
跟书呆子一起喝酒呢
Oh, come on. If I disgust you that much,
你不是吧 如果我令你这么作呕
maybe you should leave.
你不如走吧
No.
不
No, it's, uh...
不是
It's -- it's not that.
不是因为这个
It's just morning sickness.
只是害喜
You remember what that's like.
你应该记得那种感觉
Actually, I don't.
其实我不记得了
Not since the Dark Swan
因为黑化的斯旺
made sure my pregnancy lasted all of 10 minutes.
只让我的孕期持续了十分钟
Wait.
等等
Hades, if -- if he decides he wants my child now,
哈迪斯 如果他现在决定想要我的孩子
he could speed up my pregnancy, too.
他也可以加快我的孕期
I'd love to say that he isn't capable of such a thing,
我想说他没有这种能力
but I can assure you he is.
但是我保证他做得到
No.
不要这样
And I -- I thought that I had time on my side.
我以为我还有时间
I guess I don't.
看来我没有
That's not necessarily true.
那倒也不一定
There may be a way.
可能有办法
Anything?
发现什么了吗
Just that Auntie Em died in Kansas --
只发现埃姆婶婶是在堪萨斯去世的
no details, not a clue.
什么具体信息 线索都没有
I can't believe it has to be me.
无法相信离开的只能是我
Snow should be home.
小雪才应该回家
She should be with our boy. She should be going.
她应该回到我们儿子身边 该走的是她
She missed this time with Emma,
她错过了艾玛的成长
and now it's happening all over again.
现在这一切又重演了
We shouldn't be here.
我们不该被困在这里的
I didn't --
我不是
No, no, no, you're right. You shouldn't be here.
没事 你说的没错 你们是不该来这
I realized that I haven't said it yet, but thank you.
我才发现我还没道谢过 谢谢你们了
I didn't want Emma to do this,
我也不想艾玛这样做的
let alone drag everyone along.
更别说把大家都拖下水
Hey, we made our own choices.
我们是自愿的
Really? I didn't know you cared.
真的吗 我不知道你还会在乎我
All right, I did it for Emma.
好吧 我是为了艾玛来的
Ah, figured.
猜到了
And I...
而且我
...guess you've grown on me a bit.
感觉对你印象好一点了
Well, I tend to have that effect on people.
我是有感染别人的人格魅力
All right, don't push it.
行了 别得寸进尺
Look, your name's not on the headstone, mate.
听着 墓碑上没有你的名字 兄弟
You can go.
你能离开这里
Ruby is your ticket out of here.
鲁比就是你离开这里的通行证
You have to take it.
你必须抓住机会
I wish it didn't have to be like this,
我只是希望能有其他办法
but you're right.
不过你说的对
I just hope we can help Ruby.
但愿我们可以帮到鲁比
The poppy field.
这就是罂粟花田
This is Zelena's territory.
这里是塞琳娜的地盘
We need to be careful.
我们得小心点
I'm sorry.
对不起
For what?
何出此言
Calling you "Wolfie."
因为我叫你小狼
If I had known --
如果我早知道
No. It's okay.
不用道歉 没关系的
I actually kind of like it.
我其实有点喜欢这个名字
But I do think it's only fair
不过我觉得
that I get to give you a nickname, too.
我也给你取个绰号♥才公平
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
How about "Kansas"?
"堪萨斯小妞"怎么样
All right, Wolfie, Kansas it is.
好吧 小狼 那我就叫堪萨斯小妞吧
Careful.
当心
One sniff of that, and we'll be snoozing all night.
吸上它一口 我们就要睡上一宿了
Thanks.
谢了
Zelena -- she found us.
是塞琳娜发现我们了
There's more on the way.
还有更多飞猴在路上呢
We'll never outrun them.
我们肯定跑不掉了
Well, sure we can.
我们肯定能
How?
你有什么办法
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
Yes.
相信
What happened?
出什么事了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表