Come on. Drink up like a good boy.
来 乖乖地喝光
I have to get up for an early patrol.
我得起来提前去巡逻
Fresh souls arriving.
有新灵魂抵达
Always someone new to shake down.
总是有新人可以勒索
Is Mummy boring you, James?
妈咪让你觉得无聊了吗 詹姆斯
Normally you're so much more enthusiastic
通常我去地牢看你
when I come to visit you in your dungeon.
你都会非常热情
Maybe we need to try spicing things up
不如我们用些小东西
with a little hardware, hmm?
来调剂一下如何
Does this act really work on him?
他真的吃你这一套吗
Because, frankly, I find it repulsive.
因为老实说 我觉得令人厌恶
Oh, boo!
呸
Couldn't you have pretended to be Jimmy a little while longer?
你就不能多假扮吉米一会吗
Wait. You mean all this time, you knew?
等等 你是说你一直都知道吗
Well, of course I knew.
我当然知道
I mean, you might look like him,
你是跟他长得很像
but you have none of his unique, delicious damage.
但是你没有他那种独特 美味的破碎感
What damage is that?
什么破碎感
The damage you're responsible for, darling.
你造成的破碎感 亲爱的
Me?! I never even met the guy!
我吗 我从没见过他
Oh, sure you have.
当然有
When you were infants,
在你还是婴儿时
curled up safe in your mummy's arms,
蜷缩在妈妈的怀中
until she had to choose which one of you
直到她决定你们俩
went to live with the king and who stayed with her.
谁去跟国王走 谁留下来跟她在一起
She had to pick her favorite, and she picked you.
她选了最喜欢的那个 就是你
That is not my fault.
那不是我的错
Well, your brother disagrees.
你哥哥可不这么看
He's spent his whole life and death
他一辈子无论活着 还是死后
wondering why you and not him.
都想不明白为什么选你 而不选他
Well, I don't have the answers for him, okay?
我也不知道为什么
Oh, there it is.
看到了
That same damage I see in James.
这就是我在詹姆斯身上看到的破碎感
One of these days, you two are going to meet
总有一天 你们俩会见面
and it's going to be...
那将是
one hell of a reunion.
震撼人心的团聚
There's no mention of Hades' story anywhere.
书里完全没提到哈迪斯的故事
Why am I not surprised?
我怎么一点也不吃惊
Yeah, and look. There's some pages that are missing.
快看 有几页不见了
Back during the first curse,
第一次诅咒时
I tore my story out of Henry's book
我把我的故事从亨利的书里撕掉了
so he wouldn't know I was the Evil Queen.
不让他知道我是巫后
Well, if Hades has done the same,
如果哈迪斯也照做
we don't stand much chance of finding it.
我们要找到这些页码的几率就很小了
What do you think, Liam? You found the book.
你怎么看 利亚姆 书是你找到的
Was there any evidence it had been tampered with?
有任何迹象表明书被破坏过吗
No.
没
And until I find any, I'll choose to have hope.
在我找到什么线索前 我愿意心怀希望
Those pages could have fallen out and still be in this house,
这几页有可能是掉了 有可能还在这房♥子里
and I, for one, won't give up without trying to find them.
至少在尽力找找前 我是不会放弃的
I see what you mean about self-righteous.
我明白你说的自以为是了
What's wrong? Aren't you coming?
怎么了 你不来吗
Uh, yeah. Sorry. Let's go.
来的 抱歉 走吧
No, wait. Wait.
不 等一下
Not until you tell me what's going on.
先告诉我怎么了
I know when something's bothering you.
我看得出你有烦心事
It's Liam.
是利亚姆
I've had a bad feeling ever since we met,
自从我们见面之后 我就有不好的预感
and at first I thought it was just because he didn't like me.
一开始我以为只是因为他不喜欢我
I think he's hiding something.
我觉得他有事瞒着我们
That's preposterous. My brother wouldn't lie.
荒谬 我哥哥是不会骗人的
Maybe there's stuff about him you don't know.
也许他有些事 你并不了解
Maybe he does know what his unfinished business is down here.
也许他清楚自己在这下面的未竟心愿
No, you're wrong about him.
不 你对他的看法是错的
I know who my brother is.
我知道我哥哥的为人
I'm gonna go help him find those pages.
我要帮他找到那些丢失的页码
You know, reading without the proper light
昏暗的光线下看东西
can do a real number on your eyes.
真的很伤眼睛
Who are you?
你是谁
Who I am isn't important.
我是谁不重要
What is, is I'm here to help you.
重要的是 我是来帮你的
Here.
来
Allow me.
我来点
Yeah.
好了
There. That's better.
好了 这样好多了
You know, this mutiny isn't going to look good for you.
要知道 这次叛乱对你的形象不利
Your dreams of captaining a ship
你想成为皇家海军船长的
in the King's Navy are over.
梦想就破灭了
My dreams? How do you know about them?
我的梦想 你怎么知道的
I -- I know a lot about you, Liam.
我太了解你了 利亚姆
Is it still dark in here?
还是太暗了吗
Let's try this.
试试这个
You!
你
You're a demon!
你是魔鬼
Technically, I'm a God,
确切地说 我是神
but a lot of people make that mistake.
只是很多人都搞错了
I'm Hades, Lord of the Underworld.
我是哈迪斯 冥界之主
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want the precious cargo aboard this ship.
我想要这艘船上的贵重货物
The beautiful, shiny, new souls
你设法拯救的那些
you're trying to save.
美丽的闪闪发光的新鲜灵魂
Don't bother with that. You can't hurt me.
别白费力气了 你伤不到我的
I'm immortal.
我有不死之身
Lucky for you, I can't hurt you, either.
你运气不错 我也伤不到你
At least not up here, not in the Overworld.
至少在凡界这里不行
That's what I call this place.
这是我给这个世界起的名字
My power has its limits here,
我的力量在这里是有限的
which is why I came to offer you a deal.
所以我想和你做笔交易
You agree to let this ship sink like I want,
你如我所愿让这艘船沉没
and I promise to use my magic
我承诺用魔法
to ensure you and your brother survive.
确保你和你弟弟平安
And to sweeten the deal, I'll even throw in this...
再给你个好处 我给你这个都可以
It's the Eye of the Storm.
这是风暴之眼
You deliver this to your king,
你把这个献给国王
and he'll give you anything you want,
他会给你想要的一切
including that Navy job you've always wanted.
包括你向往已久的海军职位
Your dreams can be fulfilled.
你的梦想就可以实现了
Find anything out here?
外面有什么发现吗
Emma.
艾玛
I'm afraid a ship's captain can only be cooped up for so long.
恐怕一个船长不能被关太久
I had to come out and get some air.
我必须得出来透透气
What brings you here?
什么风把你吹来了
I wanted to show you this.
我想给你看看这个
Oh. It's the ring I gave Killian.
这是我给基利安的戒指
I noticed he wasn't wearing it.
我发现他没戴了
Because he gave it to me.
因为他送给我了
And you know what he told me when he did?
你知道他送给我的时候说什么吗
That it belonged to a much better man than him.
这枚戒指属于一个比他高尚得多的人
You're his hero.
你是他的英雄
He doesn't think you can do any wrong...
他认为你不可能犯任何错误
which is why I can't figure out...
所以我不明白
why you would lie to him.
你为什么会骗他
Liam, Emma, what's going on?
利亚姆 艾玛 怎么了
She thinks I lied to you.
她觉得我欺骗了你
He took the pages. I can prove it.
他拿走了那几页纸 我能证明
Ask him to show you his hands.
让他把手伸出来
He's been hiding them since I got here.
我到这里之后他一直在藏着
Look, if it would help to clear things up,
如果这样做能消除误会的话
I'd be happy to.
我很乐意
That won't be necessary.
没必要了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表