Is this really gonna help find him?
这样真的能找到他吗
This will tell us ?if he's still in New York.
这会让我们知道他是否还在纽约
Why isn't it working?
怎么不起作用
Our magic, it's gone.
我们的魔法 不好使了
The crystal.
水晶
Gold must have done something to it.
戈登肯定动了什么手脚
What the hell is he doing?
他在做什么
He's not gonna give that magic back to anyone.
他不会把魔法还回来的
He's gonna keep it all for himself.
他要自己留着
Well, we're gonna have to do it the old-fashioned way.
我们得按传统办法来了
You're summoning the portal?
你要召唤传送门
Is this how we get to this...
我们就这么去
this Storybrooke?
童话镇吗
No, for what we're after, you need to think bigger.
不 想达到我们的目的 你得把目光放远点
Then what are we doing?
那我们要做什么
Taking something
拿一样
that will give us the power we need.
能给我们所需法力的东西
Now, when I wake you,
我唤醒你时
I think you'll finally understand
我想你终于会理解
that everything I've done,
我做的一切
I've done for you and our child.
都是为了你和我们的孩子
And then,
然后
I'm gonna give you what you always wanted, Belle.
我会给你你一直想要的 贝儿
I'm gonna show you the world.
我会带你去看世界
A portal.
传送门
Belle!
贝儿
Belle!
贝儿
Belle?
贝儿
Belle?
贝儿
Oh, no!
不
Oh, no.
不
I don't understand.
我不明白
How is this box gonna help us find a home?
这个盒子要怎么帮我们回家
It's not the box that's important.
盒子不重要
It's what's inside it.
重要的是里面的东西
Or rather, who.
或者说 里面的人
If the Dark One ever wishes to see his wife again...
如果黑暗者还想再见到他的妻子
...he'll have to do exactly as I say.
他就得完全听我的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表