Of course not.
当然了
Thank you.
谢谢你
How much does your son mean to you?
你儿子对你来说有多重要
Everything.
他是我的一切
Then you can leave here with the cure.
那你可以带着解药离开
But I-I-I-I don't have any gold.
但是我没有金子
I've just got a knife.
我只有一把刀
There will be a terrible price to pay, but not in gold.
代价会很高的 但不是金子
If you're interested...
如果你有兴趣
we can make a deal.
我们来做个交易
I don't know much about deals, but...
我不太懂交易 但...
if I can save my son's life, I will trade anything.
如果能救我儿子的命 我愿用任何东西来交换
They should be back by now.
他们现在该回来了
They all look so lost.
他们看着好迷失
Yes.
是的
Yes, they do.
确实是
Get your hand off that squiggly little thing.
放下那个弯曲的小东西
I'm not here to fight.
我不是来打架的
Yeah, well, perhaps I am.
是吗 但我是来打架的
Even when I'm here to talk about a deal.
即使我是来谈交易的吗
A deal?
交易
Let's chat.
来谈谈吧
Thank you for coming.
感谢你能来
Of course.
当然
I couldn't let you do this alone.
我不能让你单干
Two...
两个人
I found him.
我找到他了
It's okay, you can look.
不错 你看吧
It's tipped.
是翻倒的
He's not...
他不在
here.
这儿
He's moved on.
他看开了
He's happy.
他很幸福
Daniel...
丹尼尔
...I'm so glad you're somewhere better.
很高兴你在更好的地方了
But I'm also sorry I missed the chance to see you.
虽然我也很遗憾没能见到你
You were my first love, Daniel,
你是我的初恋 丹尼尔
and you will always live in my heart.
你永远活在我心中
I just needed to know you were okay.
只要知道你好就够了
You knew we were there the whole time.
你早就知道我们来了
Yes. You betcha.
那是当然
You know, I'm a fan of yours.
知道吗 我是你的粉丝
I mean, there are Dark Ones, and then there is you.
虽然黑暗者有很多 但你不一样
You're quite the worthy rival to my hot throne.
你称得上是我这宝座的竞争者
So is this how you treat rivals?
所以你就是这么对待竞争者吗
Did I say "Rival"?
我刚说的是竞争者吗
I meant "Supplier."
其实想说的是供应商
You've sent so many lovely dead people my way.
你给我送来那么多可爱的死人
I mean, Regina does okay,
我是说 虽然瑞金娜也做得不错
but you've been at it longer,
但是你做得更久
and she's gotten, you know, ugh lately.
而且你知道 她现在变成啥样了
So what I really need is
所以我只想
you back up there doing your thing,
你回去做你的事
and your friends --
至于你的朋友嘛
I want them down here, not doing their thing,
我想留下他们 不再给我捣乱
because frankly, they piss me off.
因为 他们惹恼了我
So I need you to sink that boat you found
所以我要你弄沉那艘船
because it's their way out of here.
因为那是他们唯一的出路
Well, I was gonna use that boat, too.
可我也要用那艘船
No problem.
不是事儿
I'll just wave my manicured hand,
我只需挥挥我漂亮的手
and boom, you'll be in bed with Mrs. Dark One by 10:00.
十点你就能和黑暗者夫人躺床上了
You in?
同意吗
Well, you can destroy that boat yourself, I have no doubt.
我想你自己也能摧毁那艘船
I could do it myself, yes,
我能做到 是的
but I want you to do it.
但我想让你来干
So, are you a man I can do business with,
所以你能和我做这个交易吗
or do I simply have to kill all of you?
还是我得杀光你们所有人
But my ex-wife saw you just now.
可我的前妻刚看到了你
She'll tell everyone.
她会告诉别人的
I'm sure that's a puzzle you can solve.
我肯定你能解决这个问题
Now, just how eager are you to get home?
现在 就看你到底多想回家了
Milah!
米拉
I got it!
我拿到了
You got it?!
你拿到了
Bae, drink it up.
小比 快喝了它
You did it.
你做到了
I just thought about what mattered.
我只是觉得这事很重要
Well, the healer...
那个巫医
do we have to go back and hide his body?
我们要回去把他的尸体藏起来吗
How did you leave him?
你怎么处理尸体的
No, alive and well.
不 他安然无恙
Milah, this worked out better than we thought.
米拉 事情比我们想的好得多
I didn't even have to steal it.
我甚至都不用去偷
Tell me more. Well, I had him.
继续说 我找到他时
He was half asleep, I had the knife at his throat,
他正昏昏欲睡 我拿刀放在他喉咙上
a-and then it came to me in a flash.
可我转念一想
I thought, I-if I kill to save my son,
我想 如果我杀了他来救我儿子
then my son grows up with a murderer, a monster as a father.
那我儿子长大了就会有个杀人犯父亲
Well, I-I couldn't do that.
所以我不能那么做
What are you talking about, Rumple?
你在说什么啊 郎普
He gave me the cure because we made a deal.
他给了我药水 是因为我们做了笔交易
He wanted something else instead of gold.
他想要别的 不是金子
What did you give him?
你给了他什么
I signed a paper promising him my second-born child.
我签了契约 答应给他我的第二个孩子
You... you sold our child?
你... 你卖♥♥了我们的孩子
No. No, no, no. Th-That's it.
不 不 不是
I mean, I didn't.
我的意思是 我没有
W-We don't have a second-born child.
我们没有第二个孩子
We just have to make sure we never do.
只要确保我们不去生就好了
Because you sold them!
因为你卖♥♥了他
You sold our future.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们的未来
No.
不
Our family.
我们的家庭
Rumple...
朗普
Papa?
爸爸
Bae!
小比
Oh, Bae! Bae. Oh!
小比 小比
Bae, you're all right.
小比 你没事了
You're all right.
你没事了
You're all right.
你没事了
You go back to sleep.
再睡一会儿吧
Everything's gonna be fine.
都没事了
Oh, Milah.
米拉
Bae can be all the future we need.
小比就是我们所有的未来
Well...
好吧
...thank you very much...
非常感谢
for deciding the rest of my narrow, little life for me.
你替我决定了暗无天日的余生
I'm going to the tavern, Rumple.
我去酒馆了 朗普
What the hell?!
什么情况
Hades was just here.
哈迪斯刚刚在这
What's going on, Rumple?
发生了什么 朗普
Congratulations, Dearie.
恭喜啊 亲爱的
I've finally become the man you always wanted me to be.
我终于成为你一直希望我成为的男人了
The one who takes what he needs.
一个予取予求的男人
Emma!
艾玛
Milah!
米拉
Hades!
哈迪斯
Hades!
哈迪斯
I tried to stop him.
我想要阻止他的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表