you're handing her back.
你就把她还回来
There, there, my little sweet pea.
乖乖 我的小豆豆
There, there.
好了 好了
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
Yes, you are.
是的 饿了呢
Your mummy knows exactly what you need, doesn't she?
你妈妈最明白你要什么了 不是吗
Yes, she does.
对啊 她明白
Okay.
好了
That's it. She's done.
好了 她饱了
Hand her back.
把她给我
Now, Zelena.
快点 塞琳娜
No, sis.
不行 妹妹
Not now.
现在不行
Not ever!
永远也不行
You...can do that?
你... 能行吗
You can talk to the real world?
你能和现实世界对话吗
Yes. Or...well, no.
对 好吧 不行
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, at least we tried.
好吧 至少我们试过了
I just need him to hear our voices.
只要他能听到我们就好
He will.
他会的
As soon as we make it back home.
我们一回家他就能听到了
Emma, when will that be?
艾玛 那要到何时
We went through this with you.
我们和你一起经历了一切
For all those years, if you had just heard our voices...
这么多年 如果你听到了我们
would that have made a difference,
知道有人爱着你
knowing someone out there loved you?
那一切都会有所不同
Oh, this won't do!
这样不行
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
I'm gonna find us a safe place, yeah?
我去找个安全的地方 好吗
What is it, sweet pea?
这是什么 小甜心
Oh, no.
噢 不
Oh, no, it's okay. Let Mummy fix it.
不 没事的 让妈妈来治好它
My magic did this.
是我的魔法造成的
I did this.
是我造成的
I'm sorry.
对不起
There she is.
她在那儿
Go on.
去吧
This Dorothy's no match for you.
桃乐茜不是你的对手
I've seen many powerful women in my day,
我这一生遇见过很多女强人
but none as brilliantly wicked as you.
但没有一个像你这样出色
Or clever or witty.
聪明睿智
Or beautiful.
又美丽动人
Go on. You've got this.
走吧 你能行的
All right.
好吧
If that Kansas brat gets in my way,
如果堪萨斯的小淘气跟我作对
we'll see what gingham
我们就会知道沾血的格子布
looks like with blood spatter.
是什么样子的了
Give him back!
把他还回来
Oh, no!
哦 不
Back off, Witch! You're not taking him from me!
退后 女巫 你不能带走他
Yes!
是的
Yes, I will.
是的 我会带他走的
What did you do?!
你做了什么
No, no, no!
不不不
I won't let you win!
我不会让你赢的
It's too late.
太迟了
I'm not afraid of you.
我才不怕你
Do your worst,
有什么手段尽管使出来吧
but I will never be afraid of you.
但我永远不会怕你的
Not sure where all this back-talk is coming from.
我不确定这些议论都来自哪儿
What happened to you in Kansas?
你在堪萨斯发生了什么
Actually, I don't really care,
事实上我才不在乎
because we're finished.
因为我们成功了
You see, I don't need to kill you,
你看 我没必要杀你
and, believe it or not, I don't want to.
不管你信不信 我也不想杀你
Because I want every Munchkin, every Quadling,
因为我要让每个芒奇金 每个桂特林人
every good witch and bad of Oz to know that
每一个奥兹国的好坏巫师都知道
the great Dorothy Gale can't protect them.
伟大的桃乐茜·盖尔保护不了他们
They need to know that you failed, and then...
他们必须知道你失败了 然后
then, my pretty...
我亲爱的...
you'll have nothing.
你会一无所有
Hades?
哈迪斯
Hades, you were right! She...
哈迪斯 你好吗 她...
Hades?
哈迪斯
Zelena?!
塞琳娜
Are you in there?!
你在那儿吗
Zelena, enough!
够了 塞琳娜
It is not safe for you or our child out here!
你和孩子都这儿都不安全
Zelena!
塞琳娜
Zelena!
塞琳娜
I'm right here.
我在这儿
It's all my fault.
全是我的错
I can't protect her.
我不能保护她
Not down here.
在这里不行
Not from him.
不能保护哈迪斯不伤害她
You need to tell us exactly what happened with you and Hades.
你得告诉我们你和哈迪斯究竟发生了什么
He wants to use her...
他想用她
for a spell.
来施魔咒
For my time-travel spell.
我的时间旅行咒
He's got the same thirst for vengeance as I do.
他和我一样渴望复仇
You know, he had love in his heart.
他的心里曾经有爱
But because of me, it's gone.
但是因为我 已经没有了
And she's the ingredient.
她就是原料
Symbol of innocence.
纯真的象征
Take her.
把她带走吧
What?
什么
Take her.
把她带走吧
You can protect her, and I can't.
你们可以保护她 我不行
My magic's unpredictable.
我的魔法难以预料
I don't care if you never let me see her again!
我不在乎你们会不会让我再见她一面
You have to save her. Regina, please!
你们一定得救救她 瑞金娜 求你了
It's more important than what happens to me.
只要她没事 我怎么样都无所谓
We'll do everything we can to protect her.
我们会尽所能保护她的
Goodbye, little one.
再见了 小家伙
Mummy has to let you go.
妈妈必须让你走了
She has your eyes.
她的眼睛长得和你一样
So, does she have a name yet?
给她起好名字了吗
No. Not yet.
还没有
I can't.
我不能给她起名字
Hades can do things with names.
哈迪斯会对名字做文章的
Like put them on tombstones to keep people from leaving here.
比如把名字刻在墓碑上不让人们离开这里
I don't even think it's wise to keep her in this apartment.
我觉得把她留在这间屋里不是明智之举
I mean, what if Zelena changes her mind?
如果塞琳娜改变主意了怎么办
I hate to be the one to offer optimism,
我不想做那个最乐观的人
but it sounds like she was sincere.
但是我觉得她是真心的
She was, but that doesn't mean what she knows
她是真心的 但是这不代表她不会
can't come back to bite us.
利用已知信息回来反咬一口
Robin's taking her to the forest.
罗宾会把她带到森林里去
Honestly, it's the only place I've ever felt really at home.
老实说 只有森林能给我家的感觉
It happened!
又来了
It happened again!
又是这样
Take a look.
你们看
Snow, look at this.
小雪 你看
It's Neal.
是尼尔
Why did you write this?
你为什么写这个故事
It's like before.
就和以前一样
I didn't, or I just don't remember.
我没写 或者说我只是不记得了
It just... wrote itself.
故事自己就写成了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表