I will come after yours.
我就去破坏你的
Bring it. We're not gonna rest until we find Hook.
来啊 我们找不到虎克不会罢休
Oh, and that must make you Emma.
这么说你就是艾玛了
Since your pirate likes to send you messages,
你的海盗想给你传信
I told him I would deliver this one personally.
我就跟他说我愿意亲自把这个送来
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
It's not what I've already done you should worry about now.
你现在不该担心我已经做的事
It's what I'm about to do.
而是我要做的
So, darling, this is actually quite fortuitous.
亲爱的 见到你真意外
What do you want? Why, you, of course.
你想要什么 当然是你
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
You see, Hades, the being that runs this place,
你看 哈迪斯 那个控制这里的人
has set up the most awful conundrum.
设置了最可怕的困境
For those of us in this ghastly Underworld,
我们深陷这恐怖冥界的人
we have two choices --
有两个选择
leaving for a better place or a worse one.
去往一个更好或者更糟的地方
I think I know where you'll end up.
我想我知道你最后会去到哪
Charming.
可爱
Just like your family.
和你的家人一样
And also probably quite correct,
也许是这样
which is why I need a third choice --
所以我需要第三个选择
to go back to the real world.
回到现实世界中
Oh, how I miss it.
真想念现实世界
The music, the gin, the glamour...
音乐 杜松子酒 诱惑
the gin.
特别是杜松子酒
You're already dead. No one can change that.
你已经死了 没人能改变这点
Actually, one person can -- the Author.
其实有一个人可以 就是作者
Oh, yes, that's you now.
没错 也就是你
No.
不可能
The Apprentice told me it's impossible.
学徒告诉过我 这是不可能的
Because he didn't want you to.
因为他不想你这么做
But, Henry, you can.
但是亨利 你可以
The Author's power is far greater
作者的力量远远强于
than that bearded old man wanted you to believe.
长胡子老头告诉你的那样
I destroyed the quill.
羽毛笔已经被我毁了
Oh, yes, yes, I know what you did.
是的 我知道你毁了
We hear it all down here.
我们在这下面都听说了
But I'm guessing you don't know much about the quill, do you?
但是我猜你不太了解羽毛笔吧
The sorcerer bequeathed the quill to all of you,
魔法师把羽毛笔留给了你们
but it is not a simple pen.
但那不是一支简单的笔
It is a magical energy.
它是魔法能量
It is a living, breathing entity.
是个有生命的实体
It's alive?
活的吗
Oh, yes.
没错
And when you broke it, Henry,
所以当你弄坏它的时候 亨利
you sent it right down here to the Underworld,
正好就相当于把它送来了冥界
its purpose unfulfilled.
它的目的并未完成
It epitomized unfinished business.
它也有未竟的心愿
And now you are going to find it down here with my help.
我会帮你在这里找到它
And you're going to send me right back to our world.
而你要把我送回到我们的世界里
Why would I ever help you?
我为什么要帮你
Because, Henry, if I come back to life, guess what happens?
因为亨利 如果我复活 你猜猜会怎么样
The woman who killed me -- your mother --
杀死我的那个女人 你母亲
is no longer a murderer.
就不再是凶手
You see?
明白吗
You see, by helping me, Henry,
帮助我 亨利
you can restore Mommie dearest to the pure soul she once was.
你就能帮亲爱的妈咪净化她那曾经纯洁的灵魂
You can save her.
你就能拯救她
What are you doing?
你在干什么
We have to find Hook.
我们要找到虎克
I can't help you.
我帮不了你们
We can't have you quitting.
我们不能让你放弃
I'm not quitting. I'm being practical.
我没有放弃 我只是接受现实
Since when are you practical?
你什么时候开始接受现实了
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我以为我做的事是对的
Hercules was destined to kill Cerberus.
赫克利斯注定杀死刻耳柏洛斯
I thought it would help us get to Hook.
我以为那样能帮我们找到虎克
But now Now is not the time to give up.
可是现在 现在还不是放弃的时候
Need I remind you I dedicated years to knocking you down?
需要提醒你 多年来我一直想要打败你吗
But nothing could stop you.
但是没什么能阻止你
You took my kingdom.
你霸占了我的王国
'Cause your curse, I lost my daughter for 28 years.
因为你的诅咒 我和女儿失散了28年
And then you found her.
可你找到她了
You defeated me in a way no one thought was possible.
你用谁也想不到的方法打败了我
You made me your friend by never giving up on me.
你让我做你的朋友 从未放弃过我
So what's the difference this time?
这次又有何差别呢
And how am I supposed to help anyone stand up to Hades
当我所能做的一切 不过是念叨着希望
when all I have is... speeches about hope?
我又能怎么帮助那些对抗哈迪斯的人呢
You're right.
是的
Mary Margaret can't help.
玛莉·玛格丽特也无能为力
In fact, we don't need her anymore.
事实上 我们不需要她了
We need Snow White.
我们要的是白雪公主
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm done, Herc.
我受够了 赫克
I tried to be a leader,
我试着当一名领袖
but I am not cut out to be one.
可我觉得自己毫无做领导的才能
Regina will make a better queen than I could ever hope to be.
瑞金娜会成为女王 当得远比我好
So you're just going to abandon your kingdom?
所以你就打算放弃你的王国吗
I don't want to be Snow White anymore.
我不想再作白雪公主了
That's a shame because I was really starting to like her.
那真遗憾 因为我开始喜欢她了
I was crazy to think that
我是疯了才会以为
I could stand up to those bandits.
自己能对抗那些盗贼
No one wins every battle, Snow,
没人能百战百胜 白雪
especially their first.
更别提第一次了
You did.
你就做到了
Can you keep a secret?
你能保密吗
My first labor nearly killed me.
我第一个差事差点让我送了命
It's the truth.
是真的
The Nemean Lion.
狮子涅墨亚
Do you know why no one could kill it?
你知道为什么没人能杀得了它吗
'Cause his fur was impenetrable, like steel.
因为他的皮毛像钢铁般坚不可摧
With every blow I struck, all I did was blunt my sword.
每次攻击只会让我的剑变钝
So how did you defeat it?
那你是怎么打败它的
When I had exhausted myself
当我精疲力竭
and I thought that the beast was going to kill me,
想着这个怪物就要杀了我的时候
I accidentally dropped my torch.
一不小心把火把掉了
I set the brush surrounding us on fire.
结果把周围的灌木丛给点着了
The flames singed the lion's fur from his body.
火焰把狮子身上的皮毛都烧焦了
He wasn't invincible anymore.
它不再是不可战胜的了
And I slayed him.
然后我杀了它
Don't you see?
你看到没
If I hadn't failed,
如果我没有失败
I never would have figured out how to succeed.
我也就无法找到成功的办法
Okay.
好吧
So, how do I stop these bandits?
那我该如何阻止这伙盗贼呢
Pick it up.
捡起来
It's pointless, Snow.
这毫无意义 白雪
I can't defeat Cerberus.
我没法打败刻耳伯洛斯
We're just going to antagonize my uncle.
我们只会激怒我叔叔
Well, that's a chance we're going to have to take.
但我们必须冒这个险
Herc, how did Cerberus kill you?
赫克 刻耳伯洛斯是怎么杀你的
Why does it matter?
为什么问这个
Because -- Because that is the only way
因为只有这样
we're gonna figure out how to defeat him next time.
我们才能知道下一次如何打败它
He has three heads, Snow.
他有三个头 白雪
Okay, when I would face one,
好吧 当我对上一个时
no matter how valiantly I fought,
不论我怎么英勇地斗争
the other two would attack.
另外两个会一起攻击我
I never should have fought that beast alone.
我无法一个人对付那头怪兽
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表