Go.
去吧
I've got it.
我能行
Good morning to you, sheriff.
早上好 警长
Your majesty. How can I help you?
陛下 有什么能帮你的
Any luck finding your blade?
找到你的剑了吗
No luck finding Excalibur, I'm afraid,
恐怕还没找到王者之剑
But I'm coming to you with something far more urgent.
但我有更急的事要找你
Our reliquary's been robbed.
我们的圣物箱被劫了
I'm sorry, your what?
抱歉 你的什么
Magical relics collected by the knights of the round table.
圆桌骑士收集的魔法物件
They're all very precious.
都十分珍贵
I had no idea it was here
我本不知道它被带了过来
until it turned up in this land nearly empty.
但它却在这里被找到 里面几乎空了
When you say precious...
你所说的珍贵...
There was a magic bean inside.
里面有颗魔豆
This bean can take my people home in an instant.
这颗魔豆能带立刻我的人♥民♥回家
I have to tell you I will find it
我告诉你 我一定会找到它的
if I have to search every residence in your city.
哪怕要搜遍你们城市的每家每户
You don't have to do anything alone.
你不用一个人去
You can help?
你能帮忙吗
I'll get you back to Camelot. I promise.
我会送你回卡米洛特 我保证
Thank you.
谢谢
A dwarf axe.
一把矮人斧
Now, that's a creative path to failure.
这可是通往失败的创意之路呢
Dwarf axes cut through everything.
矮人斧能砍穿一切
Nothing cuts through magic.
魔法是什么都砍不♥穿♥的
Except maybe a kiss.
除了一个吻
Have you thought about kissing it out?
你考虑过亲吻这块石头吗
You're running out of options, deary.
你快没办法了 亲爱的
You see, we want you to, uh, snuff out the light.
我们是想要你扼杀光明
So, we need a hero to pull Excalibur from the stone.
所以我们需要一名英雄把王者之剑从石头中拔♥出♥来♥
Now... and let's face facts... that's not gonna be you.
面对事实吧 那不会是你的
So, why don't you stop messing around
所以你还是别再乱来了
and go get the hero we need?
去找我们需要的英雄吧
And, uh, you and I both know who that is.
还有 我们都清楚那是谁
It's all right. You'll get it.
没事的 你会找到的
Perhaps it's time for a spot of tea.
或许该喝口茶了
Calm nerves lead to clear thoughts.
头脑冷静才能清晰思考
You're here so I can keep an eye on you, mute hand maiden.
你在这儿是为了让我能看住你 哑巴侍女
I don't need you rolling your eyes at me.
少冲我翻白眼
We need to clear the air.
我们得说清楚
Fine. ?
好吧
There you are, my lovely voice.
回来了 我美丽的声音
It's so... light and feminine.
多么轻盈 美妙啊
Enough.
够了
Now... Let's have a little chat
好了 我们聊聊
about you trying to escape back to Oz.
关于你想逃回奥兹国的事
Zelena...
塞琳娜
...you know you can't take that child away from Robin.
你知道你不能把孩子从罗宾身边带走
Can you blame me?
你能怪我吗
You're going to take it from me.
是你要把孩子从我身边夺走
This child could be my only chance
这孩子可能是我唯一拥有
for someone to truly love me, and...
一个真正爱我的人的机会
You got a second chance. Why can't I?
你不就有第二次机会吗 我凭什么不能
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉了
But you've had a second chance
但你有过第二次机会
and a second second chance.
还有过第三次
You can't keep painting yourself as a victim.
你不能总把自己描绘成受害者
It's absurd.
太搞笑了
You can tell me that life is fair all you want.
随你说生活是公平的
All I can tell you is that from in here,
我只能告诉你 依我看
I'm still seeing one sister with all the toys...
我看到的还是一个姐妹拥有一切
Be quiet and listen for once in your life.
安静 听我一次
You forgot who I am.
你别忘了我是谁
The Evil Queen.
我是巫后
I can be a far greater nightmare than you can possibly imagine.
我能成为比你想的更可怕的噩梦
But now...
不过现在
My gift to you is a promise.
我要送你一个承诺
I will make sure your baby is fine
我会确保你的孩子安好
and loved and safe.
有人疼爱 有人保护
Just as I promise...
我也保证
the same will certainly not hold for you.
你绝对不会有这么好的命
I like to be prepared.
我喜欢时刻准备好
Is that... Percival's chair?
那是珀西瓦尔的椅子吗
Yes.
是的
But no need for more apologies.
不必再道歉了
A leader does what needs to be done.
一个领袖做他该做的事
I'll find a man worthy to fill that seat.
我会找到配得上的人坐那张椅子
This is the one that will stand empty forever.
这个座位会永远留空
I assume that was your cir. Suitable for a king.
我以为那是你的 适合国王来坐
No. Mine is no different than the others
不 我的跟其他人的无差别
In the same way that the table is round.
就像桌子是圆的
Many of our order are kings and princes in their own realms.
我们很多骑士在自己的国土也是国王 王子
Nonetheless, happy to sit shoulder to shoulder
但也还是愿意与其他骑士
with the rest of their knights.
比肩而坐
No one of us above the other.
人人平等
Except for this one.
除了这个
This is the siege perilous.
这是危险席
Reserved for the knight with the purest heart,
是为心地最纯净的骑士所留
the one destined to carry out the most sacred quests.
那个注定将实现最神圣使命的人
Belonged to a man I trusted more than a brother.
它曾属于我信任胜于兄弟的一个人
But he betrayed me.
但他背叛了我
It's been vacant since.
之后这座位就空了
Lancelot.
兰斯洛特
You've heard of him.
你听说过他
Well, all of you are kind of legends.
你们所有人说起来都算传奇
Really? I shudder to think what our tale must be.
是吗 我不敢想象我们的故事会是什么样
Only one of the greatest romances of all time.
就是一个史上最浪漫的故事
Your love for Guinevere
你和格温娜维尔的爱情
was ripped away by your best friend, Lancelot.
被你最好的朋友兰斯洛特毁掉了
It's a tragic story that clearly had a happy ending.
显然那是个有幸福结局的悲剧故事
The two of you seem like all that's in the past now.
现在看来那一切都过去了
Yes. Lancelot was a good man.
是的 兰斯洛特是个好人
The situation was difficult.
当时情况很复杂
I understand.
我理解
Actually, Snow -- Mary Margaret and I, we met him.
其实 白雪 玛丽·玛格丽特和我曾见过他
You did? How is he?
是吗 他怎么样了
I'm... very sorry to tell you this,
我很... 遗憾地告诉你
but we... learned that he died.
但我们... 发现他死了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Lancelot failed to resist temptation,
兰斯洛特没能抵♥制♥住诱惑
but he was a good knight.
但他是个好骑士
He tortured himself for his sins far more than I would've done.
他为自己的罪过给自己的折磨 比我想给的要多的多
I wished him happy.
我一直希望他幸福
Just not with my wife.
但不是跟我妻子在一起
Careful.
小心
This...is our reliquary,
这是... 我们的圣物箱
containing our sacred magical items
装着我们的骑士们找回的
our knights have recovered.
神圣魔法物品
I've never seen magic like that.
我从没见过那样的魔法
It's the unquenchable flame.
这是不息之焰
Said to be part of the burning bush itself.
传说它是燃烧荆棘的一部分
This will light our path, and where we're going,
它能照亮我们的路 无论我们去哪
we're gonna need it.
都会需要它
The reliquary, Your Majesty.
圣物箱 陛下
So, you're the one who found this broken into?
就是你发现了这东西被洗劫了吗
Any theories?
有什么想法
Me?
我吗
Well, um...everyone speaks of the Dark One in this place.
人们都说黑暗者在这里
Perhaps Stop being a fool, man.
也许 别犯傻了 朋友
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表