To use darkness for light, that may be possible.
利用黑暗达到光明 那倒可能
I won't allow it.
我不允许那样
Then we'll fail.
那我们会失败的
Wait, what? This was a mistake.
等等 这就是个错误
I shouldn't have come here.
我就不该来这里
Belle.
贝儿
Belle, please, come back.
贝儿 回来 拜托
I don't want to hear any more justifi--
我不想再听到任何...
Gaston?!
加斯顿
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
He killed me. I'm gonna return the favor.
他杀了我 我来还他这份情
It's gonna take much more than a pointy stick to kill me.
你要杀我 箭得准备得比这多得多
We'll see about that.
那我们试试看
Interesting choice of weapon.
这个武器选得真有意思
So it was Hades who sent you?
是哈迪斯派你来的
He and I want the same thing -- to make sure you stay down here.
他想要的和我一样 让你留在这里
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手
Gaston, we all have history together,
加斯顿 我们过去都有过节
but there must be some other way to resolve it.
但肯定有别的办法来解决矛盾
I have been trapped down here for years,
我被困在这里这么多年
suffering and miserable because of him.
因为他而备受煎熬
So, no.
所以 不行
I can't let the beast go free.
我不能让这个野兽离开
So, you killed Gaston, my fiancé,
是你杀了加斯顿 我未婚夫
and never thought to tell me?
而且从没想过要告诉我
It was an arranged marriage. I was doing you a favor.
那是被安排的政♥治♥婚姻 我是在帮你忙
This -- This was a mistake.
这... 这是个错误
Once again, I've let my optimism cloud my judgment.
我又一次让我的乐观影响了判断
His threat is real, you know.
他那些威胁的话并非吓唬人
I may be immortal, but Hades forged these arrows
我或许是不死的 但哈迪斯在冥河里
in the River of Souls,
打造了那些箭头
a river which flows right into this very sea, in fact.
而冥河正好流进这海里
Now, immortal or not, one scratch,
无论永生与否 只要被它擦伤一点
and I'm trapped in these waters forever.
我将会永远被困在这海里
And I won't be able to help our child.
我就无法拯救我们的孩子
Hades is clever.
哈迪斯很聪明
He sent Gaston because he knows you won't let me hurt him.
他派加斯顿来是因为他知道你不会让我伤害他
Let's prove him wrong.
我们一起证明他是错的吧
Let me use just a little bit of dark magic --
让我用一点黑魔法
just enough to take care of Gaston.
只要足以搞定加斯顿就行
No. That's no not how we're gonna defeat him.
不行 我们不能这样打败他
We're gonna do the opposite. We're going to help him.
我们要反其道而行 我们要帮助他
We're gonna see to it that he finally moves on
我们要让他最终能从这个地狱里
from this infernal place.
放下过往
Belle, please, he's not worth it.
贝儿 他不值得你这么做
It's not just about him.
不只是为了他
Hook said that when his brother moved on,
虎克说在他哥哥放下过往时
that it affected Hades somehow.
哈迪斯似乎会受到影响
It weakened him.
会减弱他的力量
So by helping people move on,
所以帮助大家放下过往
maybe that's how we defeat Hades.
我们也许就能打败哈迪斯
The spell worked in my dream.
在我的梦里 这个咒语有效
Now I just need to make it happen.
现在我只要让梦境成真
Emma, wait.
艾玛 等等
Any captain worth his salt knows when a storm's brewing.
任何有本事的船长都分辨得出风暴前兆
And trust me, we need to find shelter.
相信我 我们得赶紧找地方躲起来
Why did you just say that?
你为什么这么说
Oh, it's fine, love. It's just a storm.
没事的 亲爱的 只是场风暴而已
I've survived worse.
更危险的情况我都碰到过
No, I should not have brought you here.
不 我就不该带你来这
My dream -- It wasn't just a dream.
我做的梦 不只是一个梦
This is exactly how it happened.
事情就是这样发生的
Can we talk about that a bit later?
我们能晚点再说吗
We need to take shelter now.
现在我们需要找地方掩护
Well, look at that. The world's fastest storm.
你瞧 世界上最迅速的风暴
Maybe this is turning into a good dream.
也许要开始变成一场好梦了
It wasn't the storm I was worried about.
我担心的不是那场风暴
In the dream, the cyclone brought a monster.
在梦里 龙♥卷♥风♥带来了一个怪物
What kind of monster?
什么样的怪物
That kind.
就是这种
I'll take a look. No!
我去看看 别去
Mom, you just have to trust me. I can't let you do this.
妈 你要相信我 我不会让你去的
Okay. Okay, Emma.
好吧 艾玛
It was your dream.
那是你的梦
You tell us. What do we do now?
你告诉我们 我们现在该怎么做
We run.
跑
You want some company?
需要人陪陪吗
How's my daughter?
我女儿怎么样了
Safe.
很安全
Hidden in the woods with Robin Hood.
和罗宾汉一起躲在树林里
Hades will never find where they are.
哈迪斯绝对找不到他们的
He'll find her eventually.
他最终会找到她的
When he wants something, he never gives up.
当他想要某样东西 他是绝对不会放弃的
And you know this how?
你怎么知道的
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个
Zelena, for once in our lives,
塞琳娜 就这一次
maybe we can just try
也许我们能尽力
acting like sisters.
像姐妹一样说说话
What happened between you and Hades?
你和哈迪斯之间到底怎么回事
He fell in love with me.
他爱上了我
I know. It was totally ridiculous.
我知道 简直太荒谬了
The idea that anyone could love me...
光想想有人会爱上我
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
I can imagine how hard this is for you,
我能想象得出这对你来说有多难
but you know Hades.
但是你了解哈迪斯
He's the one who's keeping us all down here.
就是他把我们大家困在这里
So I need to know what his weakness is.
所以我要知道他的弱点是什么
So this little visit wasn't just sisterly concern.
所以你来找我并不只是因为姐们间的关心
It was about Hades.
而是因为哈迪斯
No, it was both.
不 两者都有
Well, I'm sorry I don't have more to offer,
很抱歉我无法提供更多的信息
but as far as I know,
但是据我所知
I'm his only weakness.
我是他唯一的弱点
Okay, I know it seems a little creepy,
好吧 我知道这看来有点吓人
but we should be safe down here.
但我们在这里应该很安全
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
What the hell is that thing, and why is it chasing us?
那是什么鬼东西 为什么追着我们
I don't know, but if it comes close,
不知道 但如果它靠近这里
I can get a shot at it.
我会一剑毙了它
No, you cannot go back out there.
不 你不能出去
Emma, what are you so afraid of?
艾玛 你到底在害怕什么
We've faced monsters before.
以前我们也面对过怪物
My dream -- It's happening.
我做的梦正在实现
And there's something I didn't tell you.
有件事我没告诉你
You died.
你在梦里死了
Belle, you don't need to do this
贝儿 你不必这么做
to find his unfinished business.
不必找出他的未竟心愿
I know what it is -- killing me.
我知道是什么 杀了我
What -- No, no, I don't accept that.
什么 不行 我不能接受
You can't judge someone without knowing their full story.
不知道事情的来龙去脉 就别以事论人
Here. Gaston's locker.
看看加斯顿的储物柜
Um, can you, uh -- Can you magic this open for me?
你能用魔法帮我开锁吗
Well, I certainly can. Are you sure you want me to?
当然可以 你真的要我打开吗
Of course I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be?
当然 为什么不要呢
Well, using my power to steal another man's property --
利用我的力量去偷别人的财物
Doesn't that qualify as dark magic?
那不能算作黑魔法吗
This isn't murder.
这可不是犯罪
We're opening a locker.
我们是在开锁
Oh, so you get to be the judge of
所以如果结果是正确的
when the ends justify the means. I see.
就可以不择手段 我明白了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表