It's complicated.
说来话长
I'm sorry, mom.
对不起 妈妈
Whatever happened in Camelot,
无论在卡米洛特发生了什么
I'm sorry we failed you.
我很抱歉我们让你失望了
I know what I said last night, but, Henry, you didn't fail me.
我知道我昨晚说了什么 但亨利你没让我失望
Everyone else did.
是其他人
Get away from my son.
离我儿子远点
What's the matter, Regina?
为什么呢 瑞金娜
Are you afraid Henry will learn the truth
你是害怕亨利知道
about what happened in Camelot?
在卡米洛特发生的事实吗
If the truth is so important to you,
如果事实对你这么重要
why did you erase our memories?
你为什么要消除我们的记忆呢
It's a curse, Regina.
那是诅咒 瑞金娜
I know, but what I can't figure out is why.
我知道 可我不懂为什么
If I wanted you to know,
如果我要你们知道
I wouldn't have erased your memories.
就不会消除你们的记忆了
You know we won't stop until we get them back.
你知道我们不找回记忆不会罢休的
It's not going to happen, Regina,
不可能的 瑞金娜
Because I did learn from you, and I built this curse
你确实教会了我一些 我施了这个诅咒
without the one thing you need to break it --
但没有设下打破诅咒需要的那样东西
a savior.
就是救世主
Well, we'll find a way. We always have.
我们会找到办法的 我们总能找到
Yes, with me.
对 但是跟我一起
Now you're on your own.
如今你只能靠自己了
You can do it, mom.
你可以做到的 妈妈
You can be the savior.
你可以成为救世主的
It's not going to happen.
绝不可能的
You don't think I have it in me?
你觉得我没有救世的能力吗
I know you don't.
我知道你没有
Well, you're wrong.
那你错了
I can protect this town.
我可以保护这个镇子
We'll see about that,
我们走着瞧
because there's a problem headed to Storybrooke
因为有个大♥麻♥烦冲童话镇来了
that only a savior can solve.
那麻烦只有救世主能解决
It's too bad there isn't one.
真可惜这里没有救世主了
We just can't leave him there. He'll starve.
我们不能把他丢在那儿 他会饿死的
What do trees eat?
树要吃什么
Sunlight? He liked tacos.
阳光吗 他以前喜欢玉米饼
Yeah? How the hell are we gonna give a tree a taco?
是吗 我们要怎么给树吃玉米饼呢
Yeah.
说的是
Didn't anyone ever teach you
没有人教过你
Not to mess with a dwarf and his pickaxe?
不要跟矮人和他的鹤嘴锄捣乱吗
Didn't anyone ever teach you to kneel before a king?
没有人教过你要对国王下跪吗
Now, tell me -- where am I and how the hell did I get here?
告诉我 我现在在哪 我又怎么会在这儿
A curse?
诅咒
That brought you to our realm
诅咒把你带到了我们的王国
and wiped the last six weeks from your memory.
还清除了你过去六个月的记忆
Who would do that?
谁会做出那种事
We weren't completely honest with you on the way to Camelot.
去卡米洛特时 我们没把全部的真♥相♥告诉你
Our daughter, Emma, was --
我们的女儿 艾玛 是...
is the Dark One.
就是黑暗者
She cast the curse.
是她施的诅咒
You lied to me?
你们对我说谎了
You let me lead the darkest of souls
你们让我把最黑暗的灵魂
into the heart of my kingdom?
带进了我王国的中心
We thought Merlin would be able
我们以为梅林可以
to destroy the darkness inside her.
摧毁她心中的黑暗力量
Well, obviously that didn't work out.
很明显那没成功
Where's the Dark One now? Emma.
黑暗者现在在哪 是艾玛
She's here in Storybrooke.
她就在童话镇
Well, then there's only one way to defeat her --
那只有一个办法能打败她
the Dark One dagger.
用黑暗者的匕♥首♥
Defeat isn't exactly what we had in mind.
打败她不是我们想要的
She's our daughter, and...
她是我们的女儿 而且
well, she has the dagger.
匕♥首♥在她手上
I'm afraid you and your knights
我恐怕艾玛
aren't the only ones that Emma dragged here from Camelot.
从卡米洛特带过来的不止你和你的骑士
Little John said he ran into some of your subjects
小约翰说在森林里碰到了你的
in the forest.
一些臣民
Are they all right? They're a little shaken up,
他们没事吧 他们受了点惊吓
but there may still be some of them out there.
但也许还有些尚未找到的人
I'm gonna round up the Merry Men and search the east woods.
我会集结绿林好汉去搜索东边森林
I'll take the dwarfs. We'll start in the west.
我和小矮人们从西边开始找
Arthur, you're with me.
亚瑟 你跟我一起
What is it?
怎么了
These toy soldiers.
这些玩具兵
I could kill them all with a wave of my hand.
我挥一挥手就能杀掉他们了
Regina! Well, I don't mean I will.
瑞金娜 我不是说真要这么做
My point is, this can't be what Emma warned me about.
我的意思是这不可能是艾玛警告我的事
She obviously brought them here for a reason.
显然她带他们来这里是有目的的
She said we were going to face a problem
她说我们将要面对一个
only a savior can handle.
只有救世主才能解决的问题
I'm telling you,
我要告诉你
something else is coming our way.
还有别的东西正朝我们这来
Merlin's tower.
梅林的高塔
There must be something in here
肯定有东西能帮他
to help get him out of the tree.
脱离那棵树
Never do that to me again.
别再那样对我
Now you're talking to me.
你现在和我说话了
I don't know -- am I allowed to?
我不知道 我可以吗
You gave this to me.
你把匕♥首♥给我
To protect me, not use against me.
来保护我 而不是来对付我的
I saved your life.
我救了你的命
By pretending to be me? Oh, shut up and listen.
靠冒充我吗 闭嘴 听我说
I can get used to this.
我会习惯的
Look, if you told Arthur you were the savior,
如果你告诉亚瑟你就是救世主
he would have asked you to free Merlin.
他会叫你释放梅林
You would have had to use magic-- dark magic.
你就得使用魔法 黑魔法
Do you remember what happened last time you dabbled in that?
还记得上次你尝试黑魔法时的情况吗
I lost control.
我失控了
And you gave me this dagger so that wouldn't happen again.
所以你把匕♥首♥给我 以防那种情况再次发生
But I wasn't lying.
但是我并没说谎
I don't care what Merlin's prophecy says.
我不在乎梅林的预言说些什么
I'm gonna figure out how I can get that wizard out
我会想到办法救出那个男巫
so you won't ever have to use dark magic again.
这样你就不必再使用黑魔法了
So, really, Swan, you should be thanking me.
说真的 斯旺 你应该感谢我
Thank you.
谢谢你
Whatever.
随便吧
Regina...
瑞金娜
I mean it.
我说真的
Thank you.
谢谢你
We covered the forest.
我们保护了森林
I think we found everyone who came over.
我们应该已经找到所有被带过来的人了
Regina.
瑞金娜
Regina.
瑞金娜
I'm sorry. I was just...
对不起 我只是...
What? What happened?
什么 发生了什么事
What did Emma say to you?
艾玛和你说了什么
She said nobody believes
她说没人相信
I can protect this town.
我能保护这座小镇
That's not true.
不是这样的
Everybody knows how far you've come.
大家都知道你为此付出了多少
Well, they may not see me as the Evil Queen anymore,
大家也许不再把我当作巫后了
but I need to prove to them I can be more.
但我要向大家证明我能做的不止这些
Forgiving me is one thing, but...
原谅是我一回事 但是
it doesn't mean they're ready to be led by me,
不代表他们准备好接受我的带领
ready to trust me.
准备好相信我
Arthur!
亚瑟
Guinevere.
格温娜维尔
Thank God you're all right.
谢天谢地你没事
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表