Doing what you should be doing --
做了你本应该做的事
taking care of herself first.
首先考虑自己
If she gets to the Hill of Stones
如果她去了石头山
and whispers into that wisp, it's all over for you, deary...
并对小精灵下令的话 你就完了 亲爱的
Unless you kill her.
除非你杀了她
I'm not killing anyone.
我不会杀人的
You don't really mean that.
你才不这么想呢
What does the Hill of Stones lool like?
石头山长什么样
You're not thinking of magicing there, are you?
你不会想用魔法过去吧 是吗
Tell me.
告诉我
I thought you didn't want to use dark-one magic.
我以为你不想用黑魔法呢
What does it look like?
长什么样子
Well, if you insist...
如果你非要问的话
Please
请你
Please take me to my brothers and save them.
请你带我去找我的弟弟 并救出他们
No!
不
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你知道你做了什么吗
Aye. That I do.
我当然知道
Stop.
住手
I don't know what kind of witch you are
我不知道你是什么女巫
or what strange voices are in your wee head,
也不知道你脑海里奇怪的声音是什么
but I heard everything.
但我听得一清二楚
What's she saying?
她在说什么
Accent's a bit much, no?
口音有点重 不是吗
You don't know what you heard.
你不明白你都听到了什么
I can explain.
但我可以解释
I don't need your lies.
我不想听你的谎言
I need this wisp and I need my brothers,
我需要许愿精灵 还有我的弟弟们
so turn around and go.
所以你最好现在就走
She's daring you.
她在向你挑衅
Now get out of here.
你给我马上离开这里
Kill her.
杀了她
Don't test me, witch!
别挑战我的极限 女巫
What are you waiting for, Dark One?
黑暗者 你还等什么
You know what you have to do.
你知道该怎么做
Now go ahead...
冲上前去
and rip her heart out.
挖出她的心脏
Boys, shut down the fliers.
小伙子们 把百叶窗都关了
Secure the condiments!
桌上的瓶瓶罐罐收起来
Don't move.
老实别动
I'm not sure my insurance covers this place going airborne.
我的保险恐怕不够赔偿飓风造成的损失了
We'll be fine.
我们都会没事的
Well, your majesty, it's coming.
女王陛下 飓风来了
How do you suggest we get this cyclone
你怎么能确定它能带我们
to take us to Emma and not to Oz?
去艾玛身边而不是奥兹国呢
By using this.
我有这个
Emma's baby blanket.
艾玛的婴儿毯
I, uh, couldn't very well carry her yellow bug.
我没办法把她那辆黄色甲壳虫带来
Ready?
准备好了吗
Twister!
飓风来了
Leroy!
勒罗伊
It's okay.
没事的
We summoned it.
是我们召唤了飓风
You did?
是你们
It's taking us to Emma.
它会把我们带到艾玛那里
Out, dwarves. Adults only.
矮人们 闪一边去 我们去就够了
No! No?
想都别想 什么
We're staying.
我们要和你们一起去
We are?
我们要去吗
We've been on the sidelines too long, sister,
白雪 我们当了太久的旁观者
missed too many adventures.
错过了许多次的冒险
Now it's embarrassing.
这简直太难堪了
How do you think it feels
每当别人问你冒险是什么感觉
when everyone asks you how the adventure was,
而你却只能说
and you got to say that no one asked you to go along,
没有一个队友愿意邀你共赴险难
that you weren't needed?
你可知道不被需要是什么滋味
We're not turning our back on you again,
这次我们不会再弃你而去了
not even in the face of certain death.
哪怕面对的是百分之百的死亡
Thank you.
谢谢你
Certain?
百分之百
Hold on tight, everyone!
每个人都抓紧了
You did it.
你做到了
Now's the time.
时机已到
You want the wisp?
你想要许愿精灵是吗
There's only one way.
那就只能杀了她
Now do it.
动手吧
I'm not going to kill her.
我不会杀了她的
You got that right.
你说对了
Go on.
动手吧
Use your anger.
释放你的愤怒
Use your power.
施展你的魔法
I can talk to her.
我可以和她谈谈
You're a crazy woman. I don't want to talk.
我不会和你这个疯女人谈的
You need to find Merlin, Dark One.
黑暗者 你要找到梅林
You need that wisp.
就要先得到许愿精灵
Please, don't.
请你别这样做
Kill her.
杀了她
What are you waiting for?
你还等什么
Kill her.
杀了她
Stop!
住手
Excellent.
干得漂亮
Now... crush it.
把她的心碾碎 就现在
Swan.
斯旺
Don't.
别这样做
What? How?
什么 你怎么过来的
It doesn't matter how.
那个无所谓
Has anything ever stopped me before?
我以前从未因为困难停下脚步
You don't know what's happening.
你不明白都发生了什么
This is the only way to find Merlin.
这是我唯一能找到梅林的方法
He's the only one who can stop the darkness.
他是唯一一个能够阻止黑暗力量的人
Quite right. Crush it.
说得对 快动手吧
The only way to protect all of you.
这是唯一能保护你们所有人的方法
But to stop the darkness, you're going to let it consume you.
但是这样做 你就会被黑暗力量反噬
You don't know that.
你无法确定
We're not going to take the chance.
我们不会冒这个风险的
No, wait. You can't do that.
等等 你不能这样做
This has to be her choice.
必须要让她自己来决定
Don't listen to them.
别听他们的
They don't understand what's at stake.
他们不明白面临着什么样的危险
You don't understand what's at stake.
你们不明白面临着什么样的危险
If I don't find Merlin,
如果我找不到梅林
the darkness will destroy all of you.
黑暗力量就会摧毁你们每一个人
Emma, please. No.
艾玛 求你别这样做
The dark one destroys everyone near it.
黑暗者会摧毁身边的每一个人
Look at Gold.
想想戈登
I can't do that to my family.
我不能那样对待我的家人
And to you.
和你
She has to die. She has to die.
她必须死 她必须死
Listen to your words.
听听你都说了什么
It's not you speaking, Emma.
艾玛 这不是你
We can find another way together.
我们会想出其他办法的
Look at us -- heroes and villains,
不管是英雄还是恶人
together for you, because of you.
我们都为了你而聚集在此
And if we can overcome it -- if we can overcome our demons...
如果我们能战胜心中的恶魔
...then so can you.
那你也一定可以
You okay?
你还好吗
Oh, for someone who just now
对于一个
had their heart outside their chest, grand.
刚刚心被挖出来的人来说 还不错
Thank you for... well, sort of understanding.
谢谢你... 能理解
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表