Whew. Ready.
好了
Put these on.
穿上
Think of where you want to go.
想着你要去的地方
Then click your heels three times.
然后敲三次鞋跟
David, you should take her hand and hold tight.
戴维 你要紧紧抓住她的手
So, I guess this is goodbye.
我想该说再见了
We have done this before, we can do it again.
我们赢了那么多次 这次也能成功
When you get home, tell Neal that I will be there
你到了家就告诉尼尔
as fast as I can.
我会尽快回去
Well, I was actually hoping that
其实我更期望
you could tell him that for me.
你能代我告诉他的
David, you know I can't leave.
戴维你知道我不能离开的
Now you can.
现在你可以了
What?
什么
I removed your name from the headstone.
我把你的名字从墓碑上去除了
Am I missing something?
我错过了什么
Emma already tried that.
艾玛已经试过了
Yeah, and it didn't work.
可是那没用
Because you tried to erase the names.
因为你试着擦去名字
The rule down here is simple --
规则很简单
a life for a life.
一命换一命
So, I traded mine for yours.
所以我把你的名字换成我的了
David! No, no.
戴维 不
If one of us gets to go home and see our son,
如果我们中要有一个回家看儿子
it should be you.
那也应该是你
How did you know to do this?
你是怎么知道这个方法的
Simple, love.
很简单 亲爱的
Hades overlooked one thing during my escape --
哈迪斯在我逃跑时忽视了一样东西
he enchanted my hand to carve these markers in the first place.
他之前控制我的手 让我刻下这些记号♥
I can't erase the names, but I can change them.
我不能擦掉这些名字 但我能更改它们
Come on. Our boy waits for you.
来吧 儿子在等你了
Um... I was ready for you to go.
我已经准备好让你离开了
No, it's better this way.
不 这样更好
You can look after him, and if Storybrooke's in trouble,
你能照顾好他 而且如果童话镇有麻烦了
there's no better leader than Snow White.
没人比白雪公主更适合当领袖了
You sure? Go to our son.
你确定吗 回到我们儿子身边
Go home.
回家去
I'll be back before you know it.
我很快就会回去了
Mom, I'm not very good at goodbyes.
妈妈 我不擅长告别
I know. It runs in the family.
我知道 我们家人都这样
Snow, while you're up there,
白雪 你回到上面去以后
will look in on Roland for Robin Hood.
能替罗宾汉照看罗兰德吗
I know he'd want me to ask you that.
我知道他会希望我为这事求你帮忙的
Of course. Tell him not to worry.
当然 告诉他别担心
Ready?
准备好了吗
Let's go find Dorothy.
我们去找桃乐茜吧
Hello, Hades.
你好 哈迪斯
Zelena.
塞琳娜
Well, you're the last person I expected to show up here.
没想到你会到这儿来
Little chat with the bookworm made me realize...
和那书呆子聊聊让我意识到
maybe I haven't given you a fair chance.
也许我没有给你一个真正的机会
Well, you're just in time to see this.
你来得刚好 可以看看这个
Auntie Em. Freshly bottled today.
埃姆婶婶 今天刚被装入瓶子
All that trouble to punish one moldy old aunt.
费这么大劲就为惩罚一个老妈子吗
Well, with the old lady gone, Dorothy has no one,
老太太走了 桃乐茜就无依无靠了
and I know how much you hate that girl.
我知道你多恨那姑娘
She came to my chamber.
她来到我的房♥间
She tried to make me take a nap.
想让我睡一觉
So I did something much worse.
于是我做了更过分的
Dorothy's gonna be asleep forever.
桃乐茜一辈子都醒不来了
What do you get out of it?
你能从中得到什么
Other than your happiness?
除了让你开心之外吗
Hm, nothing.
除此之外我别无所求
Really?
真的吗
This was all for me?
这一切都是为了我吗
I know this is hard for you to believe,
我知道让你相信这些很难
but that's why I did it --
但我这么做
to show you it's possible to be selfless.
就是为了让你看见 我可以不为了自己
You're scared I'm going to disappoint you, aren't you?
你害怕我会让你失望 对吗
Terrified.
怕极了
I think that's a chance I'm just going to have to take.
但我觉得我应该冒这个险
Let's start...
那就从...
by toasting to Dorothy's eternal slumber.
为桃乐茜永睡不醒干一杯开始吧
What is it, Toto?
怎么了 托托
Ruby! Snow.
鲁比 白雪
You found her.
你找到她了
I've been waiting for you to get back.
我一直在等你回来
She's under... A sleeping curse, I know.
她中了... 沉睡咒 我知道
Thank you for taking care of her.
谢谢你照顾她
I've had some experience with sort of thing.
这方面我有经验
Ruby, you can do this.
鲁比 你可以的
Go.
去吧
Wolfie?
小狼
Kansas.
堪萨斯小妞
You left without saying anything.
你一句话没留就走了
I was afraid.
我怕了
I couldn't lose you to Zelena.
我不能把你被塞琳娜伤害
Well, yeah, but I almost lost you.
是啊 但我差点失去了你
You didn't.
你没有
You came back for me.
你为我回来了
I always will.
永远如此
After what Hades did, we have to hit back and hard.
哈迪斯干出这种事 我们必须狠狠反击
Aye, love, but how?
是啊 亲爱的 但怎么做呢
Grandpa.
外公
I thought you'd like to see the latest.
我想你会愿意读读最新章节
Grandma made it back to Storybrooke.
外婆已经回到童话镇了
Thanks, kid.
谢谢你 孩子
Now let's go figure out how to join them.
现在我们得想想如何和他们团聚
What is it?
怎么了
Snow -- she made it.
白雪 她成功了
Belle, where have you been?
贝儿 你去哪儿了
Trying to find a way to fix your mistake.
想办法弥补你的过错
So have I.
我也是
Doing research -- this is gonna take some time.
还在研究 得花点时间
Which is exactly what we don't have.
可我们恰恰没有多少时间了
Hades can take our baby whenever he wants to
哈迪斯随时可以夺走我们的孩子
just like Emma did to Zelena.
就像艾玛对塞琳娜的孩子做的
Well, I won't let that happen.
我不会让这种事发生的
I can't take the chance that you'll stop him in time,
你也许可以及时阻止他 但我不能冒险
not when there's a way that I cause pause everything --
我现在可以暂停一切
even my pregnancy.
包括我的孕期
Where did you get that?
你从哪儿找到的这个
From Zelena, but don't worry.
塞琳娜给我的 不过别担心
The sleeping curse, it'll halt everything.
这个沉睡咒可以让一切停止
I can prick my finger quicker than you can stop me.
我划破手指的速度比你阻止我快
As long as I'm asleep, Hades can't take the baby,
只要我处于沉睡中 哈迪斯就无法带走我的孩子
and you'll have all the time you need
你也就有充足的时间
to destroy the contract.
毁掉合约
Belle, you're only gonna make things worse.
贝儿 你这样只会让一切变得更糟
I'm doing what I need to to protect our child.
我是为了保护孩子不惜一切
There's only one way out of a sleeping curse --
只有一种办法能解开沉睡咒
true love's kiss.
真爱之吻
I know.
我知道
You think this is gonna force me
你觉得这样就可以逼我
to become the man you want me to be?
成为你希望我成为的那种人吗
To go back to the light just to wake you up?
回到光明中再唤醒你
My love, I already told you -- I'm not that man.
亲爱的 我已经告诉过你 我不是那种人
No. I know.
是的 我知道
You're not the one who's going to wake me, Rumple.
你无法唤醒我 朗普
My father is.
我父亲会的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表