That's him. He killed Fergus.
就是他 他杀了弗格斯
His scent is all over this cloak.
斗篷上全是他的味道
You...
你
You're the one.
你就是那个人
I led my knights on a quest
我带领我的骑士们寻找
to find the missing piece of Excalibur.
王者之剑丢失的剑锋
We heard rumor of magic in these lands,
我们听说了这片土地上的魔法
so I landed here in the hopes
所以我满怀希望而来
I could finally complete my sword.
以为终于能找回我完整的剑
So it's true.
所以是真的了
You killed my father.
你杀了我父亲
A knight does what he must on the battlefield.
骑士在战场上身不由己
You're gonna get yourself killed.
你会害死你自己的
She isn't the only one.
她不是一个人
This isn't about revenge.
现在不是报仇的时候
This is about you finding the helm
你现在要找到头盔
and saving your people.
拯救你的族人
But he -- if you're the one who killed my dad,
但是 如果你就是杀了我爸爸的人
why don't you have the helm?
为什么头盔不在你那
I saw you take it off him with my own eyes.
我亲眼看见你把它取下来的
'Cause the helm Fergus was wearing when he died
因为弗格斯死的时候戴的头盔
wasn't enchanted. What?
并没有魔法 什么
It was a piece of iron polished to a shine.
只是一块闪闪发光的破铁
When I put it on to rally my men, it didn't do anything.
当我戴上它来重振骑士团时 它毫无作用
We lost the battle.
我们战败了
Dad must've thrown the helm he got from the witch
我爸爸一定是在开战前
into the sea before the battle began.
把女巫的头盔扔进海里了
And you know what this means, right?
那你知道这意味着什么 对吧
He didn't use magic to lead the troops into battle.
他没有用魔法来带兵上阵
They followed him because they believed in him.
他们因信任而跟随他
Oh, as touching as this family drama is,
这场家庭戏真感人
we need the helm.
但我们也需要这个头盔
And I'm gonna do whatever it takes
那我会不惜一切代价
to stop you from leaving DunBroch with it.
阻止你们带着它离开唐布洛克
My people are counting on me.
我的族人指望着我呢
And so are mine.
我的人也一样
I've already kelled DunBroch's king.
我已经杀了唐布洛克的国王
Now it looks like I'll have to kill its queen.
现在看来我还要再杀了女王
You have no idea of the dark path you sent me down.
你根本不知道你把我推向了怎样的深渊
Oh, I've been down plenty of my own.
我自己也在深渊里待够了
It's the burden of wearing a crown.
这就是权力的责任
I blamed myself for my dad's death,
我为我爸爸的死而自责
when I really should've blamed you.
但其实我应该责怪的人是你
I'm not just gonna keep you from getting the helm.
我不仅要阻止你带走头盔
I'm gonna make you pay for what you did to him.
还要让你偿还你对他做的一切
Don't take another step.
别再往前走
This isn't your battle.
他们的决斗与你无关
Do you have any idea who you're dealing with?
你知道你在跟谁比划吗
You don't scare me.
你吓不倒我
Sleeping powder. Clever.
沉睡粉 真聪明
She used it on me.
她在我身上用过
How do you like it now, witch?
现在感觉如何 女巫
Hurry. It won't last long.
快 效果持续不了多久
I need that helm to get Excalibur
我需要用头盔来得到王者之剑
and fulfill my destiny as Camelot's king.
来完成我作为卡梅洛特国王的使命
Reach for it,
你去捡
and I will cut you down just like your father.
我就把你像你父亲一样刺穿
Make another move,
你再动
and you'll look like a porcupine.
就把你变成豪猪
This time, one of those arrows
这一次 那些箭
is bound to hit more than just your cloak.
不只会射到你的斗篷
Oh, where's that bloody witch when I need her?
那该死的女巫在我需要她时哪儿去了
She's sleeping on the job.
她干活时睡着了
Even your magic can't stop all these arrows.
即使是你的魔法也挡不住那些箭
Seems we need to find some other means of retrieving Excalibur.
看来我们得另寻他法拿到王者之剑了
Yes.
没错
But perhaps that's a discussion best had in Camelot.
但也许我们该回卡梅洛特商量
Who's she?
她是谁
Thank you.
谢谢
All of you.
你们所有人
I wouldn't have the helm if it wasn't for you.
如果不是你们 我就拿不回头盔
We couldn't let our queen fall.
我们不能让女王死掉
After all this...
发生这些后...
...you still want me to be your queen?
你们还愿意让我当女王吗
You were willing to give up your crown
你愿意为了王国
for the good of the kingdom,
舍弃你的王冠
give up your life to get that helm.
为了拿到头盔舍弃生命
I only ever saw one person make a sacrifice like that,
我只见过一个人愿意做出这种牺牲
and it was your father.
那就是你父亲
If you're not fit to lead the clans,
如果连你都不能领导宗族
no one is.
那就没人了
Presenting Queen Merida of DunBroch,
现任唐布洛克的梅莉达女王
leader of the clans, protector of the highlands
宗族领袖 高地守护者
and my daughter.
也是我的女儿
You're early.
你来早了
The sun's nearly set.
快日落了
Unless you want to rule over a kingdom of bears,
除非你想统治一个熊之国
you better have me helm.
你最好给我拿到了头盔
Oh, I have it,
我拿到了
But I'm not gonna hand it over to you.
但我不打算交给你
I'm going to destroy it.
我要摧毁头盔
Are you sure that's wise, dear?
你确定这是明智之举吗 亲爱的
Merida? I know what I'm doing, mother.
梅莉达 母亲 我知道我在做什么
No one should have the power
谁都不该拥有这种力量
to lead people into a fight they don't believe in.
带领人们打没把握的仗
I'll find a way to stop your curse,
我会想办法打破你的咒语
but I am not going to be bullied into giving this back.
但我不会因为被逼迫而把头盔还给你
I was hoping you'd say that.
我一直希望你说这句话
What, now?
什么意思
This was never about the helm, dear.
这与头盔无关 亲爱的
This was about you.
而与你有关
You mean this was all a test?
你的意思是这都是一场测试
King Fergus came to me asking for magic
弗格斯国王找我要魔法
to ensure the future of his kingdom,
来保护他王国的未来
and that's exactly what I gave him.
我确实给了他
Getting the helm back made me understand
拿回头盔让我明白
what it takes to rule.
统治的代价
Your magic's never very direct, is it?
你的魔法向来这么隐晦 对吧
It gets the job done.
任务完成
I pride myself on satisfied customers.
顾客满意 我自豪
Are we done, then? Not quite.
我们两清了吗 还没呢
I wouldn't have come to a coronation without a gift.
我来参加加冕典礼怎么会不带礼物
It's not another carving of a bear, is it?
不会又是熊的雕像吧
Better.
比那更好
There's one person
有个人
who could not be here today to see you crowned.
今天看不到你加冕
My dad.
我爸爸
What's that?
这是什么
Magical ale.
魔法酒
You know the legend of Seonaidh, don't you, dear?
你知道修奈德的传说吧 亲爱的
Aye. Is it true?
知道 是真的吗
Indeed.
是的
One cup of this can summon the spirit of anyone
一杯酒能召唤出
who's passed to the underworld.
死者的灵魂
You mean I can talk to my dad?
意思是我能跟爸爸对话
Thank you.
谢谢
Long live, Queen Merida!
梅莉达女王万岁
Thank you.
谢谢
If it weren't for the two of you,
要不是你们俩
I'd have let my whole kingdom down.
我会辜负了整个王国
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表